Is Chico natty?

Is Chico natty?

Looks way too small to be on gear

he looks like someone with a 1pl8 bench max

Not a chance, he’s way too lean

lol? look at that vascularity, there's no way he's natty

He has that roid conditioning look though

Are you high?

huh earlier today i saw a pic of him too where he was a bit jacked.

interesting since hes the one who said the famous quote 'why lift when its all about the face'

I don’t know him but he’s natty

Source : My body. Full clean no shakers and my veins pop outs way more than his. Simply because I’ve almost no fat.
Also my shape of muscles are similar to his

He never said that though.

the state of Veeky Forums

Because he'd be roiding for THAT?
Whatever you want to believe man

didn't he say he doesn't lift and doesn't need to because it's all about the face

i thought r/nattyorjuice was irrelevant but this is beyond my imagination
absolute state of Veeky Forums

you're just 2 years away from stroke

>lol? look at that vascularity, there's no way he's natty
lol? what? I've been more vascular than this as a dyel skeleton and still am after a year of bulking... (training for 3y now). It's bf % and/or genetics. I'd be vascular even if i put on 30lb of fat (6'2")

>Source : My body. Full clean no shakers and my veins pop outs way more than his. Simply because I’ve almost no fat.
Same here. Always been vascular regardless of weight (though never been above 16% bf).

He just looks like a guy with a good diet and some years of consistent training under his belt. Good for him.

no way look at those arms

Definitely plausible natty.
If he makes money from fitness media, though, he is more susceptible than most to roiding.

are you fucking retarded?

HEY GUYS IS CUTLER NATTY??? HE HAS THAT ROID CONDITIONING LOOK THOUGH

Absolutely zero chance that he would take roids with all the possible negative side effects to his face, skin and hair.

Am I natty?