Why are women so susceptible to meme exercises?

Why are women so susceptible to meme exercises?

They think they're too good to just fucking squat or deadlift.

They want shortcuts and magic pills

She is wearing heels, do you think she is there to improve?

yup.

Why is Veeky Forums so susceptible to meme diets?

Jesus. Am all for wearing whatever you want, but this is how you get yourself injured.

BRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPpp

Women feel entitled to special treatment so naturally, they also opt for speshul exercises because simplicity and efficiency are pleb tier

What's your problem with box squats?

Probably the fact that shes wearing heels.

Because they're women.

because they are stupid

Delete this!!!

Why is Veeky Forums so susceptible to meme routines?

Its not like they get results anyways. Not without Anavar.

everything is meme according to dumbass /fit

retarded insta thot detected

What’s wrong with empty bar box squats while wearing high-heels?
Just about everything

i'll admit it, that women are just overall worse at critical thinking and therefore are easily manipulated by media, celebrity shit, etc
Particularly in regards to working out, the average girl doesn't know fuck all. She just follows retarded "booty blasting" programs shilled by genetically gifted instagram models who had fat asses before they ever touched a weight or have blatant implants.
These programs are essentially fuck-around prorgams that just have them do a bunch of leg and ass isolation movements to make them sore and make them think they've accomplished something, but theres no real progressive overload so they don't get any results
how many before/after pics have you seen from girls where there's literally no difference besides them just sticking out their ass more in the after pic?
every time I see a girl that's built 12 to 6 doing ass isolation i just roll my eyes

>They want shortcuts and magic pills
so like /pol/, /r9k/, and nu-Veeky Forums?

like gullible women

Because they are dumb?

American society is extremely shallow and impatient. Everyone wants the easy way out and the insta-pill. Fitness is one of those things where neither of those even exist, yet people still want them and the media caters to them.

I've seen plenty of guys who do meme bullshit, too. But societal pressure doesn't make them want to post about it on Instagram nearly as much, so we see more women doing meme stuff.

Everyone who wants to be physically fit needs the exact same things: good diet, good sleep, resistance training, cardio. Everyone. And there are lots of decent to excellent variations of all the above, for all body types and personalities.

so indeed like /pol/, /r9k/, and nu-Veeky Forums

if that's how you cope

Because most women are very self conscious about their diet and eat pretty healthily to not look like a pig in front of their friends and boys they want to impress.

Since most aren’t trying to build muscle and instead just want “tone” a healthy diet is pretty much sufficient for their goals and any non-cardio exercise is a bonus. This is why they fall for meme lifts and shit that just makes them look good while doing it because it’s ultimately meaningless so they won’t go seeking answers to why it isn’t working like me or you would if we were lifting for a month with no meaningful progress.

They have brains a third the size of a man's.

Women do things because their friends or someone cool does it and it makes them feel socially included by doing it. There's no reasoning or goal-oriented behavior.

Ask a woman why she does yoga and she'll say "cuz it feels so good!". Ask a woman why she doesn't do a different class or exercise and it'll simply be a blank response- her friends haven't mentioned it.

How retarded can you even be?
If you want your foot elevated in the back just put a plate or what ever the fuck under there...

because regular exercises require hard work and are not as glamorous

>t. I have no female friends
Plenty of women want to reach goals, but often the people they ask (their friends) arent knowledgeable on the subject. Funny enough, meme excercises still strengthen the muscles, so they feel the pump just like you or I, they just increase the weight much slower. Ive helped two girls start and they are just as goal oriented as we are.

that's the meme, dumbass.

>“tone”

TRIGGERED

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "TONING"! It's ALL just fat loss and building muscle. AUUUUUUGH!!!

t. a faggot

>Doesn't boost heels while squatting for better ROM
Manlet detected

poor ankle mobility detected

Women are susceptible to meme everything.

Women ARE a meme.

WOMEN

They're susceptible to memes generally

Cuz fitness is about trendiness rather than actual results for them.

Also, we can't talk most of the cunts here are eating whole raw onions every day...talk about susceptible to a meme trend.

because they want to flaunt their sexuality

about all they're good for you

hey you keep the vegetable of the gods out of this fucking fag

>MUH pol
Haha you soyboy

Women are pretty gullible senpai. I’m glad they are though because if they were as rational as men, I’d never get laid.

brain size of squirrel.

You faggots will harp on a thot for box squatting in heels because it’s a meme but all somebody has to do is suggest some stupid fucking meme pill to increase test by .05% and you faggots act like it’s undeniable gospel.

The only people who are upset about gym thots are those who don’t have the physique to pull them in.

>t. nancy boy

>Why are memes so susceptible to meme exercises?

>girls will do quarter squats with child weight to infinity because they saw it on a reality show
>still wont have sex with me
just fuck my shit up

Getting their exercise advice from Facebook and Instagram instead of bodybuilding boards and scientific literature

Can muscle be built with cardio? Surely the longer you run and the resistance your legs are under should make your muscles stronger.

>Meme are memes so susceptible to meme memes?

why would you ever want to date a gym thot?
i mean if they're hot then for sure fuck them but these girls are generally super sluts that will cuck you in a heartbeat

>He doesn't squat in heels
lmao I was like lmao.

For women, "trendy" is a synonym for "correct".

bodybuilders want to talk them into doing gear, looking like a dyke and training and thinking in a way that goes counter to how they really are.

Science?
LOL
No one uses science to build anything fitness related.

Average men and women are both fucking stupid. Women are generally even dumber though. Who gives a shit?

I mean, it works for Pavel Petel

Women are 80% of consumer spending. And it isnt because they have the money. Its because they are easily enticed. Shit my fiancee is doing the whole paleo diet with meme exercises right now. Shes happy and paleo actually works so its whatever but she tried to spend 150bucks on certain paleo supplements and ingredients because she watches this aussie chick on youtube peddle them. Thats when i put my foot down. I helped her find the exact products based on the ingredients for i think a a quarter of what she was gonna waste. And that still gave her that angry baby look because it wasnt the same brand.

I heard from an user say that they are three kind of people: men who get laid, men who don't get laid, and women. All the good marketing campaigns focus on the two latter, you can guess why.

BECAUSE THEY ARE AT THE GYM TO BE *SEEN.* THIS IS THEIR BIOLOGICAL DIRECTIVE, THEIR REPRODUCTIVE STRATEGY.

because women are retarded
/thread

>Why are women so susceptible to be used as a meme?