I might have to fight in about two months. The guy has been lifting for about two years but he's a pussy

I might have to fight in about two months. The guy has been lifting for about two years but he's a pussy.

What do, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dJe1iUuAW4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>buy a gun
>buy a knife
>train mma/wrestling for 2 months but still get beaten because you are out of shape and probably an even bigger pussy than your opponent.
>get you ass beat
>don't show up

>pick one

1. Train for body shots.
2. Aim for liver.
3. Pound it to a pulp.
4. ???
5. Profit!

>I might have to fight in about two months
>two months

how do you know, and story?

Real streetfight or do you mean a mma bout?

why do you have to fight? where do you life? who is the guy you want to fight? be more specific so we can give you specific advise.

and if u rly are serious, people rly can't fight even when they are trained if they never fought for real, they don't have the balls for it, just don't be a pussy and punch him in the head first and don't try to wrestle like a retard

Hit first, hit hard
/thread

>bodyshots
>in a street fight
fkn lol youve never fought have u

I'm going to confess to the girl I love. And she's getting married with him soon.

You can go 2 ways about it:

Lift harder, train with an actual mma fighter (or any certified martial arts instructor. Dealer's choice)
or
Buy a gun and tell the guy to fuck off.

Don't be like the Sabrina webm

I recant my statement @ 44943619

You're stupid. Find another girl.

If you asked this on an mma forum like sherdog, you'd have all the replies calling you an idiot and telling you street fighting is retarded and dangerous both legally and physically
but of course, the Veeky Forums keyboard warrior einsteins are going to jump at the opportunity to feel like street fighting experts by giving you "fighting advice"

>rly can't fight even when they are trained if they never fought for real, they don't have the balls for it,
This.

I may catch flak for this, but training to fight really doesn't help usually. Many people look good sparring and can't fight for shit, while real streetfighters don't know what to do in sparring. Sparring to matches to fights is like ping pong to tennis to squash.

You need that mena streak in you, then you cna fight, sparring or not.

Cool didgits.

refer to >44943636

Yours and this reply are the only ones that should be looked at.

/thread

?
No fucking way. I'd rather live with remorses about doing than regrets about shutting up like a bitch. When you catch a glimpse of a happy life, you go for it!

digits*

I need to make grammar gains :(

Sherdog sucks, though. Not as bad as other boards, but there's plenty of complete retards to go around.

I really hope this is true and that you go through with it

probably because training boxing/wrestling/bjj/mma etc tends to make people less delusional

nothing like thinking you're a tough guy because you pull lmao4pl8 or whatever despite not even knowing how to throw a punch

OP Its my job as your attorney to tell you that confessing your love to that chick is a pretty fuckin dumb idea (really fuckin dumb) but if you gotta fight:

I recommend going out to the bar and getting into a scrap with somebody after closing - should be fuckin easy. You gotta pop your fight cherry so you realize that getting punched in the face and bleeding isn't actually that scary. Don't wear good clothes because you'll get blood all over em. Also if your nose gets broken don't worry, just see the doctor within 1-2 weeks so he can straighten it out. After you get your ass beat, you'll be thinking about how you'd love another chance so you can beat somebody's ass.

You can see this cycle is why every dive in the world is full of miserable people who just wanna beat the shit out of each other. Anyway, go get a taste!

Join a gym and train hard for 1 month. In your second month, spar twice a week at 100% intensity.

ya just go to a fight gym and ask to spar. thats your best bet. don't get in a fuckin bar fight lmao

hahahahahahahaha

Lifting for girls is bad, fighting for one is even worse

this is what happens when you eat too much soy

It might come across like I want OP to get stabbed outside of a Doolys, but truth is a man just needs to get over the shakes to become a great street fighter. Fear is the enemy when youre tryin to beat somebody's ass (especially in public). No better way to get over fear than to just go get your ass beat this weekend.

I see you are a man of honor.
My sugestion is to not do this, you can always get a better woman.
Otherwise, go on and study BJJ right now,im not joking go right now.

>op found ded after listening to advice on a chinese dog eating forum

Punch him in the face.

Your amount of delusion is amazing

Sure people are are really good in the gym aren't any good in an actual fight, but someones ability in sparring normally indicates how good they would be in an actual altercation.

and you think she'll leave him and come to you if you fight him (and win)?

is this really the type of bitch you want to share your life with? one that would leave her fiance cause he got his ass whopped lmao?

>take fight to ground
>use bjj to get to mount
>pummel their face
>tell them to never step out if line again

ask any profighter about streetfights and they will tell you to avoid them if possible.
in sparring you have rules, your opponent will not stump your head after he knocked you out.

>take fight to ground
>take mount
>get electric chaired
Don't fuck with me fat boiiii

Slave to the pusy

what are you even arguing here

the professional fighter doesn't have to abide by the rules on the streets either, he can stomp your head just like some untrained bum, except he can do it faster with greater accuracy and force

If you can avoid the fight, avoid it. I don't know why you think you're going to need to fight someone... If you've fucked his wife or something then just apologize and/or avoid him.

If you can't avoid the fight then my advice is to by a heavybag and pound on it daily while trying to do "correct form" from youtube instructional videos.

Just practice throwing a solid right over and over again. Don't waste you're time with anything else or combinations because you'll fuck it up.

People might say "join a boxing gym" but you don't get to spar or do much else within your first couple of months anyway unless you join a bum gym and they decide to use you as a punching bag.

Chances are the other guy is just going to jump about and then try to grab your shirt after missing his first few wild swings anyway... So make sure you don't wear anything baggy lol

That's an even stupider reason than the "fight in one month, what do" thread a while back.

Where are you located? Remember hearing a story like this like a week ago about a local

Thanks for some of the serious answers!

No way, she's very likely to turn me down, but the guy will want to fucking destroy me. The guy and I are long time enemies (unrelated to the girl), too.

If youre the correct location ill help you in the fight son

>she's very likely to turn me down
Then why even do it? Sounds like you had your chance to confess with this girl a long time ago and you missed it. Seems foolish to do it now. Just let go.

Western Europe, so no knife/gun/glassing someone in the fucking mouth. Just a regular brawl.

Shit heard the same story in Florida. Youre fucked bro by the way and i was never intending to help you ruin your life. Dont do this dumb shit

Two months of intensive and determined daily jiu jitsu training is enough to take out any average and untrained asshole, as long as he's not absurdly stronger than you.

I'd rather take the last chance I have and risk burning all bridges. She's the only girl in my life that made wedding a desirable thing.

>willing to crash a wedding and possibly get felony charges
youtube.com/watch?v=dJe1iUuAW4M

You are a fucking retard but in a good way OP

Why can't you confess before the wedding?

1. Don't be a slave to a woman, or anyone for that matter. Over half the human population on Earth is female. Go find another.

2. If you're going to go through with this and you have two months, there are lots of things you could do besides meet this guy head-on in a physical fight. Get him fired from his job by making something stupid look like his fault. Spread lies about him. Sabotage his life in small but meaningful ways. Destroy his spirit and you'll win without throwing a single punch.

3. At the same time as 2, prove to the woman that you are better than him. Bulk up. Do lots of little things. Get career certs. Hit new PRs. Run farther. Meet someone famous and tell her about it (shows social gains). Show her that he's the wrong choice, especially now that his life is falling apart.

4. Once he's down and you're up, tell her straight up: "I love you. I want you. And I think I'm better for you than he is." If she switches to you, great; you won. If not, say "OK then, that's your decision. Over half the humans alive are women, so I have other options" and walk away forever.

5. Take all those gains in physical strength, mental strength, spiritual strength, and social strength into the world and gather up as many women as you can.

6. Move the fuck on.

WHY DID I TYPE ALL THIS?!

Hey, hey. Let him have his Disney fantasy. That's how the world works, isn't it?!

OH! And then realize that if she'll pick you over him for this shit, some dude can come along and do to you what you did to him and steal her away because that's how it works.

There's always a bigger fish.

ITT:
>How to get the fuck beaten out of you at a wedding by multiple people, get arrested, and still not get laid.

Remember to film it, OP, and post it here after.

Lord Satan speaks the truth
Obey Him
Hail Him

Sorry if I didn't make it clear: I'm going to confess long before the wedding.

Why will the fight be in 2 months then?

Because I can't act before then for boring reasons.