Storytime:

Storytime:
>at Uni gym
>on the treadmill
>have only been working out for 7 days - 1 week exactly
>personal best up to this point is 3.5 miles in 28 minutes
>qt girl gets on the machine next to me
>can clearly see each other in peripheral vision
>for a few seconds a time, she occasionally turns her head in my direction and looks at me
>don't want to stop running before she does
>end up pushing myself to 5 miles in 35 minutes - crushing my personal best in both pace and distance

Ok Veeky Forums, two questions.

How much of that was just additional motivation from wanting to impress a cute girl, opposed to previous workouts paying off with an increase to my stamina?

And was she impressed? How can I tell?

No she was not impressed by your cardio.

Why not? Doesn't cardio = better stamina = longer, more fulfilling sex?

What fucking gives?

she was not impressed by your cardio but the power of "girls are watching" is not to be underestimated. hahaha fucking cardio.

was both, but mostly motivation.

a lot of conditioning is neurological. Just convincing your brain that you could go longer and harder.

Rather than listen to your brain tell you to stop because you've "had enough", you were distracted and/or motivated by the dumb slut you fooled yourself into thinking was looking at you in your peripheral.

This is why I love running popular routes on weekends. The qt mire is a tremendous driving force. I'll be damned if I'm going to be walking when a qt runs by me.

>haha fucking cardio
What's so funny? Only joke I see is you, probably some big liftfag freak, thinking cardio is a joke.

Fact: cardio is all exercise all the time. There are no breaks. It's just you and your own body and mind against the clock.

Fact: if you lift for an hour, you only have you hand on the weight for 15 minutes, a measely quarter of the time, while everything else is posturing trying to look cool and trying to catch your breath because you can't walk a flight of stairs without feeling exhausted

Low reps and low reps makes you a fucking bitch

Body weight muscular endurance is even more impressive

She kept looking over because of your loud mouthbreathing.

I love cardio because you can do better every single session without exception. You can push as hard as you're mentally able and fuck what your body thinks.

>have only been working out for 7 days - 1 week exactly
>end up pushing myself to 5 miles in 35 minutes

Nice larp dude

So those numbers are impressive? Nice. I wasn't sure. Also I'm not lying.

>35 fucking minutes on a fucking treadmill
you will never make it

>hurr jogging somehow prevents you from lifting metal bar
Fuck off dude. I don't remember asking for a retard.

>those sausage hands
I want them milkers though

>Cardio

>Running on a treadmill instead of a track
NGMI

It's February you retard

Spicie pasta my friend

>he doesn't go to a gym that has an indoor track
But seriously, once it warms up try running outside. I think it's a lot harder to run outside than on a treadmill because the treadmill stays constant and forces you to run at the same pace. It's harder to control in my opinion.

>projecting this hard

Shut the fuck up retard

Trust me I know running outside is more difficult. I'm sticking to the treadmill for now because: it's cold outside, qties love the gym, and because I just started running and I want to get in the hang of things first

>projecting
And you're shitposting because you don't know what that word means

>big liftfag freak

>3.5 in 28
wtf man, I can barely do 3 in 30 min without having a heart attack

Yes it does and girls do talk about that. A female friend of mine exclusivley dated powerlifters, her current bf is a martial arts cardio bunny twink and she constantly talks about how much better the sex is.

>cardio