How do I achieve this physique Veeky Forums?

How do I achieve this physique Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/the-politics-of-2036-when-canada-is-as-brown-as-it-is-white/article33814437/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

el duende...

La creatura x 10

la creatura

dios mio...

los gobliños de florida

El hombre mezito...

I fucking love this Mexican meme shit lmfao

Listen some Sminem, an album per day is fine for the start

be framed for homicidex17
pressured into confession in fear of florida's insane retributive death penaltyx1
spend the rest of your life in prison for something you didn't doxfailure

El mongrel de los Americas

Well this is what i dont get why dont school shooters get all jacked up so they look like badass comandos when they are cought or will that make them popular and finnaly understand that most normies are shalow shits
Forcing them to swalow the FINAL pill and go through the original plan but more glorious

La curillio...

I'm still absolutely baffled he didn't kill himself

la aberración...

Teenage life-crushers 1x17

El Goblino De Walmart x 5 to failure.

El sucedáneo...

Mexicans are such disgusting mongrels.

la mutacion....

100% american

>Florida
>last name is Cruz
Lol

el mono apestoso del los pantanos de la florida

Jewish mother spic father I think

guy on the left looks like el goblino legit meme

thats because he's mullato
mullatos are literally irl 56 percent mutt memes

my fucking sides

x2

Wat

mulatos are literally irl 56% of USA *

>56% of USA
they aren't though

el abominacion. ay quey.

yeah sure, murica is white

The la creatura meme has ruined me whenever i see an american I can't unsee it

majority is, demographic are all fucked but people don't blanda up in the US. Biracial people are an extreme minority in the states.

we're hitting levels of cope which shouldn't even be possible

its not cope, its reality
unless you count default hisapnic as mutt, which they pretty much are.

Kek.

yeah bro so white 70% of people representing USA in the olympics is either black or mulato

>representing USA in the olympics
that is neither an argument nor representation of US demographics.

That pic lmao

El goblino..

Wtf

healthy young guy who isnt even unattractive. sad. Finally old enough to leave highschool behind him and he decides to end it all...

cope

>isnt even unattractive

he's fucking deformed dude. honestly ugly as fuck, the mutt meme made real.

>cope

mumkey?

>isnt even unattractive

LMAO

you asshole that is Michelle Obama

>murica is white

Being so triggered by a meme.
KEK

>Being so triggered by a meme
well that is literally what you are doing right now

I'm canadian you dip

He really isnt ugly.

i fucking love those country meme i mean, doesnt matter what your nationality is they are super funny, some of them are hilarius

>I'm canadian
speaking of which
theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/the-politics-of-2036-when-canada-is-as-brown-as-it-is-white/article33814437/

I cant imagine how ugly someone would have to be to think this guy isnt ugly.

>All of these replies

In their defense, that autist is more like 55 percent not 52 percent.

hes really not that ugly, hes average.

if this was on /pol/ the mod would have shit canned it to /bant/ by now

How do I achieve the physique on the right?

murkan /poltards in denial, her great great grandfather was black, but they only think is because someone recent has black or white skin is one size fits all

The /pol/tard thinks we're lefties

La Luz Entinguida....

only thing going for him is his eyes, he does look el goblino

im argentinian and im not in denial with the fact my grandfathers were senegaleses like the 70% of the population here, but most people are in deanial thinking we are white, we are not, im a proud senegalese descendient and i honor them by lifting in underpants

muricans are in denial as fuck, they dont accept they are more black and mulato than white

He looks like the snitch kid from that show recess

Imagine being so ugly that you think an elf-eared autist with pursed lips and eyes practically touching each other is "average"

SEXMAN
FILM

Myself and most people I know have 100% European ancestry.

>they are more black and mulato than white
stop projecting argie
Mestizos are more numerous than blacks and mullatos in the States thanks to Mexico.

>white twink in denial spotted

never gonna make it

im not proyecting, im proud of my senegalese race unlike you, anyways i never went to usa to see if you have more mulatos or blacks and thats irrelevant also, just accept the fact USA is NOT WHITE

>100% European ancestry.

mulatos come out as black in the census, there are people who are 1/4th black that still label as black when in official documentation, and blacks make up 13 percent of the US population.

usually is murkan blacks with 20-25% white yuropean ancestry from slave raping, it was common af
a white person with black african ancestry is less common, usually the mulato product of rape would be light skinned enough to pass as non ash black negro continue reproducing with lighter skinned people, in many documents of old you'd see they might start as born black, then it's mulato and at the end even as white

>thinking mulatos count as white

never gonna make it

how do i go from mulato to full negro for maximun speed gains ?

>thinking mulattos count as blacks

They literally refer to themselves black
Mulatos is half white, half black

ask murkan nigs most of them do not even want to think they might have whites in their blood

U.S. is 61% non-white. For reference Britain is 85% white. Never understood why white Americans bitch about the rest of the world.

>They literally refer to themselves black
And Americans refer themselves as white. Both doesn't mean jack shit.

lol

It's strange becaue when they did dna test on r downey jr he came back as 100% european, while his father is known to be russian jew, if he was ineed jew he'd come out with ashkenazi jew percentage in his dna, which means his father's family were rather jew converts but they also put his russian father's side as european?

that's some gold nostalgia right there

That was his adopted mother, he was adopted at birth so his actual ethnicity is still mystery meat atm

There was a lot of mixing with goyim and Juden blood in Eastern Europe for centuries. Maybe his dad's family simply claimed to be Jewish to profit from the nepotism.

Most people are as ugly or uglier than him, so is not that far off to call him average