How to make rice and chicken not taste like death

How do you season your chicken and rice fit?
>inb4 buy 20 different seasonings that cost like $20 each, clap 5 times and yell at the chicken breast

Other urls found in this thread:

flavorsofbaku.com/portfolio-view/shakh-plov/
youtu.be/hR6agVkRRUo
youtube.com/watch?v=i9iBTB9fhAE
amazon.com/McCormick-Culinary-Bayou-Cajun-Seasoning/dp/B005D8T1BS/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Taste is for plebs. Humans were never supposed to eat food for it's taste.

I eat fish. Plain fish is lovely. Plain chicken is gross.

WHY IS THAT CHINK EATING SO MUCH RICE FUCKING GROSS

Chop some onions and garlic. Let it caramelize in a frying pan. Add cooked rice and shredded chicken. Add a little soy sauce. Mix well.

You're welcome, you fucking child.

>6 pounds chicken thighs
14 cup onion powder.
14 cup garlic powder.
14 cup ground black pepper.
2 tablespoons ground ginger.
2 tablespoons red pepper flakes.

>4 cups parboiled rice
10-15 grinds of lemon pepper, mix well

>sauce
3 tablespoons soy sauce.
3 tablespoons sugar.
2 tablespoons rice wine.
1 12 tablespoons rice wine vinegar.
1 tablespoon chili paste.
1 12 teaspoons cornstarch.
(Mix it in separately with each serving)

Should make ~12 1lb servings

The answer lies in his thicc arms

Le enlightened masochist

I cannot fathom a living being having such shit taste

Wtf faggot that's me. How else am I gonna get gainz you pathetic loser.

Teriyaki sauce
Sweet chili sauce
Hot sauce
'''''Soy''''' sauce

Literally just fry the chicken on a pan and season it with cajun seasoning, throw a stock cube into the rice while it's boiling if you have to
ezpz

literally buy 20 different seasonings of your choice and change the combination every now and then to not get bored
fucking manchilds

>soy sauce
>soy
no

>t.twink bottom

Make Plov nigga
flavorsofbaku.com/portfolio-view/shakh-plov/

Then use fish sauce or worcestershire. Gg ez

Simple, dont buy chicken breast you moron. Buy chicken thigh - more calories, more fat and tastes WAY better.

Also - soy sauce + fish sauce + sesame seedd

I hope this works

Barbecue sauce.

It does, trust me
Bit of a pain to fry as you have to watch it for a decent while, turn the cut up pieces etc, but it tastes decent.
Not delicious but far far better than plain

Shit I had forgotten about plov.
Thx nigga

Welcome nigga, bon appétit
Eat big, get big, become a sick cunt

Spice is life.

Costco spice containers.

Add more salt

>ITT: white ppl

Ffs chicken is literally the easiest food to cook. It just soaks up any flavours you like. How can entire people not know how to cook it and need tips?

Gonna go sleep now thx for the advice anons.
Keep em coming, I'll look at em later.

Cooking isn't just that thing where you heat seperate pieces of animal and plant till it's edible or throw pseudofood into the microwave till it's mostly cooked.
It's something that allows us to add healthy herbs and spices.
To make us healthier happier and more fit.
A way to become more connected to other people and understand ourselves.

Get out of here you fucking animal.

Learn to stir fry you shitter.

>not taste like life***

I put over-easy eggs on my rice, then piece the yolks so they bleed all over.

>marinate/brine chicken day before
>get food thermometer
>put in oven at medium heat till inside temperature is 60°C
>take chicken out let rest for like 15-20 minutes
>meanwhile crank oven up to the max
>put chicken close to heater rod
>quickly grill till browned in both sides
>add the juices in the tray to rice
Congrats, juicy and tasty chicken with not disgusting and flavorless rice
You can also take the juices, put em in a pan and cook a quick sauce with a little cream and white wine.
Don't get depressed if you fail in the beginning, it's a learning process, oh and food thermometer is the best tool you will have in your kitchen for cooking meat.

>doesnt know how to cook with herbs and spices

Boy, are you retarded?
Fucking Manchildren everywhere on /fit....

>14 cup onion powder.
>14 cup garlic powder.
>14 cup ground black pepper.

What the fuck is with all those scoops. Is this a Richard piano recipe

Hate him all you want binging with babish has a nice quick video on chicken breast

youtu.be/hR6agVkRRUo

>chicken tits
>slather in olive oil
>garlic salt, onion powder, powdered red pepper
>in the pyrex
>@375 ~50min-1hr
I'm a simple man.

soy sauce isn't estrogenic due to the fermentation process

Let it brine in mojo 3 hrs grill
>in b4 what's mojo
ngredients. 1 small head of garlic, peeled and separated. 1 tsp. salt.14 cup fresh bitter orange juice or 4 tbsp. fresh lime juice. 4 tbsp. fresh orange juice.1 4 cup olive oil.12 tsp. fresh oregano, chopped.14 tsp .

Have you considered eating other kind of carbs and protein foods?

RIP

Bullshit, it's very likely things that humans evolved to think fatty foods and sweet things taste "good" because in nature those foods are calorie and nutrient dense which would greatly aid in thriving.

Fry a few tablespoons of this in oil. Add coconut milk. Add chicken. Add veggies. Eat with rice and get big.

don't do this is creates lethal gas

>chili powder
I swear that's my secret ingredient. I put that shit on everything

Post face with timestamp

teriyaki

Why does Veeky Forums hate him? Because he assumes you don't care about eating well?

middle eastern spices, no soy or salt, tons of flavor from oils and herbs, so fucking good

For good mexican style rice try this.

>boil brown rice as normal
>when water is about half way gone add maybe a little less than a table spoon of pic related
>add tapitio

tada

>rice
Just get potatoes you fucks. More micros, more flavor.

A fellow reader of roman philosophy i see

>>inb4 buy 20 different seasonings that cost like $20 each

Fuck you, go to Costco and those seasonings will last you at least a year. That's insane value.

Tony Chacere's seasoning with a bit of olive oil. Bake at 425 for about an hour.

Have you considered not buying your seasoning from a supermarket, but from a chinese store or something similar instead? I can get 10 different seasonings for $10.

Salt pepper and garlic. Curry powder when I eat rice, occasionally. I grind my chicken in a food processor with a little water and drink it. So I spend very little time tasting it. It tastes like a very tasty chicken broth though.

>soy sauce
YOU ALMOST HAD ME GAINS GOLEM! BEGONE FROM THIS REALM1

use chicken thighs and marinade them

I see you've taken the raw chicken pill too

and yet here we are with taste buds

here you go, OP, a video with the exact title of your post

youtube.com/watch?v=i9iBTB9fhAE

14 SCOOPS COME ON

We're going to make it

All of you. Use mojo.

>I want tasty food
>I don't want to buy expensive spices
You can't have just one, that's pretty much the entire reason for Europe dominating and colonizing the world a few hundred years ago.

Roast the rice with cumin and turmeric till fragrant and then cook it. For chicken just use any spice to marinate

Simple dry rub

Salt
Pepper
Garlic powder
Paprika
Cumin
Chili powder or cayenne

when i get rice and refried beans from mexican restaurants they are delicious
the rice isnt sticky and is perfect
the beans arent too mushy

when i make rice its sticky and forms clumps and doesnt taste as good
when i heat up refried beans they are like a bean smoothie

what do

>First day on the Farm at French Foreign Legion training
>Give us our lunch
>Caporal Chef says: "Not ever meal needs to taste good"

Blew my tiny mind at the time

Salt pepper and olive oil you fucking McIdiot

BBQ sauce for the chicken. Ketchup for the Rice.

coconut oil, or get spicy sauces with little to no calories at grocery store

stoic master race

ketchup

Put broccoli in it.

Do chicken and lentils for one. I usually do butter and rosemary. You could also do a a quick poaching in stock + cardamom + bay leaf + onion + tomato + garlic and then finish with the butter and rosemary.

Basically, do this poaching thing (2 mins). Take the chicken out. Add the lentils. after 30 mins, start browning the chicken for a minute each side with salt pepper and rosemary in butter.

Haven't gotten bored of it yet.

>when i make rice its sticky and forms clumps and doesnt taste as good

not enough water or too high heat

>when i heat up refried beans they are like a bean smoothie

That shit from a can is always flavorless bean slurry, only option is to make it yourself

This is the most brainlet thing I've read this week.

Stir fry it with
>Veg
>Fresh diced ginger
>Chopped chillis
>Soy sauce
>Fish sauce
>Oyster sauce
>Garlic
>Thai basil
>Cashews
Basic bitch stirfry.Tastes great mate

u r my hero

Seasoning isn't expensive. If you use 1 teaspoon, this one is $0.10 per piece of chicken

amazon.com/McCormick-Culinary-Bayou-Cajun-Seasoning/dp/B005D8T1BS/

I make my own for slightly cheaper, since I find it a bit too salty.

Rinse and dry your chicken, rub olive oil on it, salt and pepper, searing hot pan, add a olive oil to pan (cold oil, hot pan) put chicken in pan, flip when the chicken is starting to brown, if your chicken is thick finish it in the oven, temp it, let it rest for 5 mins before cuting. Rice finish it with lemon and cilantro (fresh is better), a little goes a long way. For extra flavor maybe saute some garlic, shallots, tomato, and spinach in a little butter and for the extra step reduce some white wine in it.

>chicken and rice
Why not make chicken chili and have rice with that? Slow cooker for 4 hours or pressure cooker for 45 minutes, and you get a week's worth of food. Add in a splash of apple cider vinegar after cooking and you've got yourself a very nutritious and filling meal for not too much money.

try mustard, lemon juice and pepper.

its called hot sauce you complete and utter fuckwit. some of the best types are cheap and if you can /membership store/ you can get a quart/litre of them for next to nothing

another alternative is souvlaki marinade which, while probably the easiest marinade, you'd probably fuck up anyway so dont bother

>no egg
lmao my man what are you doing

salt and pepper on one side, you're in it for the protein not the taste.

One word:
Cook in the bag bbq chicken mix by maggi's

No because he oozes reddit and hipster

Might actually try that, thanks

Le red pill man

is soy ok, since the estrogens are blocked by the onion and garlic?

Your recipe is really just a quick and easy fried rice, which I'm a huge fan of. Get some sesame oil and oyster sauce as well, it'll change your life senpai

maybe cuz /fit eats chicken breast cuz its lean and skinless, this recipy is full of butter/wine/skin
see ?

The main issue with chicken breast is that it gets dry as fuck when you grill it alone in a pan. I recommend cooking it in a cooking it in some broth.

One of my favorite receipts is to make a ratatouille and cook the chicken inside it. If you don't know how to make ratatouille here is how badass motherfuckers do it:

Preparation:
Get the biggest knife you can find
Chop an onion
Chop a garlic clove
Open a can of crushed tomatoes with your teeth (if your a pussy use a can opener)
Cut a carrot in small pieces
Cut a zucchini in small pieces
Cut a bell-pepper in small pieces
Get some fresh rosemary (if you don't have any, get dried rosemary)
Get chicken breast and cut it into pieces
Note: some people like to add a cut egg plant, but this would require you to cut and salt it first, so the water gets out of the plant

Action:
Heat some olive oil in a frying pan
Add the onion in the pan add stir until it has the same color as a white Mexican (if onions become same color as basketball-Americans, throw them away and start new)
Add all vegetables, turn down heat to low-medium and cover (add some liquid if necessary)
Let it simmer for 6 to 10 minutes (add juice of water if necessary)
Add the chicken and let it cook until done (about 10 to 15 minutes, add juice from the water if necessary so your stuff doesn't burn)
At the end, taste, add salt and pepper until you find it tastes great (some might add a pinch of sugar, barbarians might mix in their rice directly)

Note: you can do the same receipt with tuna instead of chicken - tastes fantastic (add some olives for more Mediterranean taste). You can also incorporate broccoli or peas to the receipt for extra veggies. Water can be replace with vegetable or chicken stock or, if you want to become a beast like Rich Piano, by cookies & cream protein shake.

Hahaha
>implying Veeky Forums is full of pro bodybuilders who need to count every gram of fat

Soy sauce is generally fermented, which breaks down a majority of soy’s harmful compounds.
Just make sure it is fermented, and don’t have a huge amount and you’ll be fine.

Jeez just get a food thermometer if you don't want your meat to be dry, it's like 12 bucks and one of the best pieces of equipment you can have in your kitchen

60°C at the thickest spot and it's perfectly juicy

And ALWAYS let your meat rest a little, will make it way more succulent due to reversal of protein denaturation.