What are the prime aesthetic years for men?

30-35 as far as physique goes.

Depends when you start lifting

What? I'm 28 and my gains already pretty much stopped because I'm getting old

Female detected.

The answer is puberty to 26. You start feeling your age after that.

There is no peak, the same physique just increases in value the older you get.

28-33

Test peaks at 28 and many claim 28-33 are the true glory years of your life.

21-35.

Whenever you peak is your choice.

Lift more.

t. high school aged faggot who knows he's gonna age like shit

That's horse shit I'm 27 and have no libido and my gains are slowing down drastically

False. 26 is pretty much exactly where the wall is. You can have a wonderful life after that and improve your fitness, but that's when you stop recovering easily and start hurting all the time in little ways.
t. 30

this

29 6'3 i haven't even begun to peak

Iktf bro

>tfw always in pain
>tfw no libido
>tfw sleeping by 8pm everyday because work tires me out so bad
>tfw nothing to look forward to
>tfw turning 27 in 3 weeks

is there even any point living past 25 years old? I feel as life has already past me by and the rest is just hating work and paying bills just to survive

>29

Your peak was over 5 years ago buddy

the best combination of size and definition can be achieved when you're 30-35 or 30-40

LOL

Why are you guys posting this bullshit? Gains slow drastically after 25

nahh

T. Soyboy faggot

>tfw life consists of working and sleeping
>tfw weekends are spent resting up for the work week

Being an adult sure is fun

45 years old here. I'd say around 30. At 30 you still physically feel like you did at 20 if you take care of yourself. But you also have way more money. And if you're single, women from 20-50 will be into you. so you have your pick there too. Also, by 30 you'll care way less about what other people think than you did at 20, so anxiety is much less and that makes all of the above even better.

Basically at 30 you have all the benefits of youth AND most of the benefits of middle age. It's a golden era.

>SOYYY

I'm 29 and feel like an old man compared to when I was 20

are you retarded or have never been to a gym?
all bodybuilders or regular gym goers peak at around 35 assuming they've been training with similar dedication for most of their lives

>way more money

Nah I'm actually way more broke than when I was 20 as I now live on my own and am always broke as fuck

Gains slow after 20 bro.
Also, gains aren't infinite. You'll hit the wall with those instant gains that people think is the norm because of steroid lies and newb gains and struggle to put on mass.
Gaining about 1-5 real pounds of muscle A YEAR is considred DAMNED GOOD after that.

Dude in the OP is basically what every man actually strives for with only arm mass and thigh mass changing here and there.
It's basically level 50. The level where you're out of the training area and have seen most of the game.
It's where you can start specializing in different things like athleticism, mass, pure strength, skills etc etc.

Your career should be in its log phase user. Your either out of grad school with some experience or you have a ton of experience if you didn't go to grad school. If you had more money at 20 than you do at 30, you have made some very poor choices.

Depends on genetics really. Most I would say 25-35. Although some men look great into their 40s and 50s

Maybe for you. I'm 23 and feel much stronger than I did at 18-20

fuck that lad you hit the wall when your 18

I literally make less than I did when I was 20, I didn't go to college or anything past high school, I make minimum wage now and I made slightly over minimum wage when I was a teenager and early 20s

That's retarded seeing as how most men don't stop developing until early-mid 20s

everyone knows gains past 17 are fucking laughable

That's because you were a lazy faggot who never tried very hard.
The closer you get to 25 the more you begin to lose power, your superhuman healing abilities, the ability to just slam against a wall for hours at a time, take an afternoon nap eat a sack of burgers and oreos then go out and party.

That's how it is.
That's when all of the things you did when you were younger laid the ground work for who you will be in your mid twenties and for the rest of your life.
You will have the strength and mass and ability to gain at that level till your'e old as fuck.
This is further enhanced by the years of dedicated training and just...living life well.

You can make some catch up gains if you start later and maybe build decently and undo bad living somewhat. But you can't unfuck those wasted years of growth and you're still going down hill. You definitely can't work as hard as you used too and see crazy ass results anymore.
That's how it is.

The lie of infinite work leads to infinite growth and strength is just something created to keep people busy and sell you stuff.

>tfw 18
After reading this thread I'm scared of hitting my peak now
Guess that means I better work harder

it's not horse shit, you're just a soyboy

must of had a hard paper round you lad

You're already doing great. I didn't start working out till 23yo or so. I'm 25 now, finaly gained some shoulders and I guess I have a "better-than-average" physique but that's because the average is fucking shit. Wish I started way early, you're gonna make it brah

27 here. It's a tradeoff I feel. Looking back in my early 20s I regret taking for granted how easily I could make gains and recover. It defiantly slows down after 25 or so. On the other hand, I'm in better shape now cus I have more wisdom. I don't get drunk anymore, have learned how to train properly and have a proper sleep cycle, and have the resources (money) to have a home gym, salmon and veggie dinners, nice running shoes, etc. More stable relationships mean better health and time management as well. Basically it is more work once you get older but if you're half way smart and mature you can be in the same or better shape.

>You start feeling your age after that.

In terms of what? I'm 29 and must have missed the memo.

>lazy faggot
You don't know me faggot.
I agree with some of that yeah, but test and strength continue to increase up until your early 30s. This is backed by facts nigga

you're a teenage boy, you don't even understand whats going on in this thread,

Probably.
I have no frame of reference because I was pretty much a hermit outside of a few things here and there througout my twenties.

You begin to slow down in your early twenties and stabalize and slowly decline from your early thirties on.
The decline is entirely based on your early life, current life, diet, activity level, stress level, epigenetics, and genetics.

>what are diminishing returns

that you booogie

Sounds like you didn't do enough to take care of your body. Sounds like you lifted heavy all the time, never jogged a few miles each week, never stretched, etc.

theyre not glory years, more like theyre when most men figure themselves out and pursue their goals properly

34. Never felt better. My dick still rockets cum out.

Looking forward to old man strength and more rugged, defined lines on my face to give it that extra character.

That dude's age minus 10

Nah. It's not age. You're just weak and stupid.

>>tfw nothing to look forward to

There's your fucking problem. Don't like life? Change it. Yes, it sucks. Yes, it's all worthless pain. Deal with it.

so, glory years then?

I'm 30 and am in the best shape of my life despite lifting since I was 18. I don't feel any different than I did five years ago, nor do I have any difficulty adding weight to my lifts or muscle to my frame.

being ripped in your 20s is cool but nobody takes young guys seriously, and especially not young guys with big muscles

then this flips in your 30s and everyone starts taking you seriously, especially if youre in great shape. fuck knows why

the glory comes later when youve actually accomplished something with your newfound clarity of purpose. until then there's not much glory to be had

in your 30s being fit shows dedication and self respect while in your 20s you look vain and shallow

I'd agree with this. Anyone under 30 who lifts, even if they look ripped, just isn't looked at the same way. Once over 30, and especially if you're in your 40s or 50s, lifting is considered an impressive feat of willpower and time and energy management. "I don't have time!", people will say. "But my kid's soccer practice/I work 60 hours a week/gotta fix that faucet this weekend" and all that bullshit. And people get fat: "It's just age", they'll say. It's ALL bullshit.

Mid-40s lifter here. People can't figure out how I do it. How do I? I FUCKING DO IT. And yes, I'm getting stronger. And I get those social gains: "wow, he must be reliable" just because I carve out a few hours a week to fight gravity.

33-43

19-21

hair, skin, bones in check
highest natty t levels too, but were higher at 12 desu

dudes in their 30s look the coolest imo because they're physically larger and more punished than their 20yo forms. that's a blanket statement though. everyone's definition of aesthetic varies widely on this board.

i think men have a wall they hit in terms of athleticism and recovery - for this i'd say 32ish
(im 30)

that being said men are more likely to drop off faster, but the man who takes care of himself in his 30s is more attractive compared to his competition vs a woman in her 30s who takes care of herself compared to her competition

Its this if we are talking attractiveness

Grandpa wants a fuckin' word with you millennial whippersnappers.

So you're all telling me that when I'm in my late twenties, it's gonna rain bitches?

Of course it is. Do I even have to explain?

Expand on this

Is that Thor from Kung Fury?

>tfw 23 living at home but trying to save up money to move out
>gains are at an all time high
>going to hit 3pl8 by the start of summer
>realize i am in a timeskip part of my life where i am pulling no bitches but the self-improvement is insane

Thanks Veeky Forums, now I can't look at non-masculine women without thinking they look too soft.

Test levels are pretty much the same 25-35. You won't "feel" your age until you are 40.
After that, it'll be time to start juicing anyways.

check out these pecs bro

Oh when I peak you'll know. All of philidelphia will feel the white hot cream of an 8th grade boy.

>27 years old
>started lifting at 21
>feel no different than i did in late teens early twenties
>no signs of aging in how i feel besides slight wrinkle in skin
>actually feel better

hope it doesn't end for awhile

>tfw 22 and already feel ancient