Feels thread

Please help me brehs
>it's been about a year and a half since I've had sex
>3 weeks ago try out tinder
>3 weeks ago start going out with this short Aryan qt with a great body.
>drive 50 miles to see her on the first date.
>she's pretty quiet but we have a great time and she laughs like a maniac at all my jokes
>on the first date I can tell she's extremely attracted to me.
>I find out she's a virgin
>fuckingyes
>night plays out with me fingering her and making out with her naked in the back of my car.
>she says she really likes me
>a week later We go on our second date.
>the date goes even better and I end up going back to her place.
>We stay up and do the same thing as the first date excepts she ends up grinding on top of me while we were both naked. No penetration.
>While we are doing this, she says she's falling for me and I say that I really like her
>We do a bunch of cutesy stuff expressing our feelings.
>says she isn't ready to lose her virginity.
>I say "that's fine" and leave the next morning.
(On a side note, I found out she actually said she was opposed to me being tall and having big muscles and a masculine face. She prefers feminine boys hence her being a little bi)
>she texts me the next day saying "I was just wondering about how you think of me, And if we might be becoming exclusive?"
>I tell her it might be early to talk about that but I really like her a lot and that I want her
>third week arrives and we go on our third date (sunday)
>date goes great yet again and i start to notice I really like her a lot
>we get food and have a great time laughing and talking and I help her with her math homework
>at the end of the date, we are making out in my car again.
>I make her laugh a bunch again and she shows more genuine signs of love (as she did on the first 2 dates)
>Then out of fucking NOWHERE she starts crying
>I ask her what's wrong
>she tells me she ended up losing her virginity to a friend the day after I spent the night
(Cont.)

(Cont.)
>I feel fucking mortified and like a fucking SILLY MAN
>I tell her there's no way this will ever work after what she did.
>I start feeling like a disgusting loser
>she cries and holds onto my arm for hours saying she's sorry and that "she didn't know I liked her" and that she was "worried I was seeing other people too" and that she loves me and that she needs me back more than anything and that I make her so happy and that she's been daydreaming about me nonstop for 3 weeks.
>I told her that she's a LIAR and that she doesn't deserve to feel that way about me
>she stays crying and squeezing me and begging for me to take her back and that she didn't know I felt the way I did about her.
>I tell her no and that I won't ever take her back.
>I drive 50 miles home in my fucking KEK MACHINE feeling like the biggest cuck loser.
>fucking crying and shit and thinking about how much of a loser I am.
>wake up to over 100 messages from her telling me that she loves me and wants to be my gf.
>She feels helpless and stupid and she's saying she did it because she didn't want to be inexperienced when she got to have sex with a guy like me
>meanwhile I feel worse than I've felt in a whole year.

What do i do brehs..i feel like shit. How do i recover? I feel like I'll never trust a girl again especially since something similar happened to me before. I have this desire to fuck her out of spite but I don't want to accidentally cuck myself even further. And btw I feel like such a cuck for not fucking her first, it's eating away at my confidence and fucking destroying me. I'm fucked.
Sorry for blog.

>Aryan

Stop.

>Virgin who lets you finger her on the first date

Nope.

You're a retard. Kill yourself.

you fucked up user, when she said she wasn't ready to lose her virginity, it was LMR. You're supposed to say ok, and keep making out and getting her hot and heavy. Do all the things you can up to that point. If she's consulting her logical side of the brain then you're not doing your job. Her animilistic instincts should be the major force driving her decisions and you get that by licking that pussy like there's no tomorrow and kissing behind her ear. Biting the neck too helps while fingering her. TlDr, she was ready to get fucked, you fell for her hamstering, the other chap she saw the day after you left didn't fall for the hamstering thus he secured the victory. Keep your chin up user and take it as a learning lesson but I would stop seeing this girl as you secured the #2 spot in her eyes.

Sound like a complete beta male, block her on everything. Grow up and don't waste that much time on a girl. Fuck on the first date or ditch and continue hunting.

Thanks brehs. You're so right

You messed up when you denied her exclusivity; that was her testing the waters of how interested you actually are. But since she didn't have a BF to lose her virginity to, her friend did it for you.

Truth be told I don't see what the big deal is. Or did you seriously believe that she'd lose her virginity to you, who she's known for a weeks and has (from her POV) no interest in exclusivity, when she has plenty of orbiters from her own social circle?

Sounds like you were becoming truly happy with her. If you can get over her being tainted then id say give her another chance and then call it off if she fucks up again. Your call op you already know what all the incels here will say.

She wants exclusivity

>Virgin who lets you finger her on the first date

Yeah, that part is suspicious to me too desu. Would be willing to bet that she never was a virgin but fooled OP like a champ.

user, get the fuck out of there
she is playing you
ghost her and move on

>23 years lifetime abstinence
>Aryan gf called and told me how she wants to get married soon so we can bang
Lmaoing @ fornicators

Then she FUCKS a dude right before you marry her

She's either for real and serious, in which case it's upto you if you forgive her.

Or in my experience there are some crazy bitches out there user, and they litterally get a thrill out of fucking with you for days on end. Gotta know how to spot them

Exactly what's happened and then felt like she had to come clean about her lie.

dude if she likes you that much... just get her to block her friend and shit

>Aryan
>Oh I don't wanna be tied down to you yet ( but you better be saving yourself for me kk xoxo ;))) )
>Cuck cuck cuck cuck
>Waah muh LiveJournal on Veeky Forums

HAHAHAHAHA

You got exactly what you deserved.

Lol, that insane after 3 dates. Avoid her like the plague

This is normal life filtered through the lens of some poor sap that got meme'd into autism.

>believing the virgin lie
>showing signs of "love" on first dates
>missing 100 texts and not thanking his lucky stars that he dodged that bullet
>crying and remorseful

Yikes, bruh. Get a little perspective and lighten the fuck up. Sounds like you got your date within a couple of days of getting Tinder, just go do that shit again. Letting yourself get this manipulated by things outside of your control is going to lead to nothing but frustration and helplessness.

Just go out with her dude. Its not as bad as it could be.

She did it I'm assuming because you've told her about your past relationships/hook-ups to seems cool and she felt bad that she wasn't experienced. Don't be happy about someone being a virgin if you aren't looking to have a long-term/permanent relationship with them. Women are only shit in society because men have no respectability.

>she texts me the next day saying "I was just wondering about how you think of me, And if we might be becoming exclusive?"
>I tell her it might be early to talk about that but I really like her a lot and that I want her
>third week arrives and we go on our third date (sunday)

this was her going over it in her mind, whether you were going to stick around or just use her as a hook-up, she probably hooked up with a guy right after because you made her feel she wasn't worthy of a relationship

get your shit together bro or you're part of the problem

Sounds like you dodged a bullet. She seems a little crazy and/or self destructive

>we get food and have a great time laughing and talking and I help her with her math homework

I was a worried for a bit there that this is going to be a pedo story.

though this is for normal people, like others said, its fishy she did this after three dates and was even on tinder in the first place, so it depends

You're young OP. You'll look back and realized you dodged a bullet.

She's mentally ill, don't date the Mentally ill

whats wrong with that? I told this 18 year old girl to go lose her virginity to someone else before fucking me so she wouldn't get all attached and I wouldn't have to deal with her being in pain.

She fucked the other guy, that tells you she's weak minded and would probably have cheated on you down the line. Girls who are easy to manipulate are good for one thing.
You dodged a bullet.

She was lying the whole time. She was never a virgin in the first place

This is what /pol/-tier autism gets you

I'll never get over Dampé dying.

Say you forgive her
Go there Bang her
Keep your beta feels in check
Ghost her

Jesus, I don't know what to say if this is true...

Yeah if she’s letting you fingerbang her on the first date she’s not a Virgin.

With that said, if a girl is telling you she’s a Virgin, acting like that, then bangs another dude and then blows up your phone saying she’s in love with you its a huge red flag that she is FUCKING NUTS anyway.

She obviously has major daddy/relationship issues.

I bet that guy wasn't the first one tho.....
Even though i made a 69 with a virgin one time, that was under the efects if alcohol and thats not your case....

>NOWHERE
>SILLY MAN
>LIAR
>>>KEK MACHINE

beta

This. Except if she were up for meaningless sex only, i might slam it a few times for posterity.

Is risky, OP is too beta to control his feels.
Might get weak and end up dating her.

This.

>haven't fucked in a year and a half
>"Would you be exclusive with me?"
>Hurr durr maybe idk i'll think about it but it's too early to tell

What the fuck is wrong with you? She sounds like she really likes you and while, yeah, in the grand scheme it may not have been not the best choice on her end to fuck that guy it's not like you had nothing to do with the decision. You made it clear that you weren't ready for exclusivity, so she had every single right to fuck whoever she wanted, and now you blame her for it? She clearly feels bad for it but you've got too much of an ego to give a chance to someone you allegedly like a lot because, what, you've never made a mistake before?

Also, if you feel like she is "tainted" or "ruined" because she's not a virgin and had sex with another person then it sounds like you have an unhealthy perception of women (like a majority of Veeky Forums) and frankly I am not surprised that you haven't gotten laid in a year and a half. Don't waste this poor girl's time and feelings anymore and take some time to reflect on yourself and how you plan to make interpersonal emotional gains. That might start with taking a break from Veeky Forums for a while or maybe getting on some Risperidone.

OP, girl here. Don't listen to these autists telling you to give her another opportunity.
She was not a virgin if she let you finger her on the first date. And she was definitely not a virgin if she fucked a friend "for experience", normal women just don't do that, that's a guy thing.
If she was so in love after one or two dates already don't you think she would've been the romantic type that wants to lose it with the man of her life? Also, falling so in love after so little time is a huge red flag. I've seen it so many times before and those girls were not in a healthy mental state.
Hours of crying and a fuckton of texts over a dude you've met three weeks ago after you fucked someone else doesn't scream stable and ready for a healthy relationship to me.

Run lad, run fast and far away.

>she's saying she did it because she didn't want to be inexperienced when she got to have sex with a guy like me
You're literally functionally retarded if you fall for this tripe.

Fuck that bitch, the guy who said easily manipulated women are good for one thing was right. Some fucking cunt ass bitch did similar shit to me and I want to fucking murder her every fucking day. I have a new gf but I still want to fucking murder that cunt and watch the life extinguish from her eyes AHHHHHHHHHH

>developed fucked up acne at 21 years old
>went on roaccutane
>haven't been to gym in 4 months
>cried in front of girlfriend
>didn't submit thesis choices and got put on the shitlist which means i get a shit-tier choice
>haven't attended lectures in two weeks

I'm falling apart

>tell you she is a virgin
>she isnt a virgin
>she starts feeling bad for lying to you
>doesnt want to tell you she lied though
>tells you she lost virginity in the small window between your dates
This sounds retarded enough it might be just the way girls think.

Try all the shit on /r/SkincareAddiction they have some good content for acne

This. I don’t care about the rest of your story but you need to stop typing like this, OP.

I have tried it all my man - it's fucked, roaccutane was my last choice.

This, jeez

You can't actually tell for sure if a woman is a virgin though. I mean, in purely physiological terms.

>falling so in love after so little time is a huge red flag
Yo, this.

>fucking someone else first for experience is a guy thing
Funnily enough, I think OP is LARPing on account of how he thinks most women behave before they fuck someone they like. Women are fucking drilled to learn that virginity is precious or some other stupid bullshit since childhood, so no.

Agreed with this. It’s time to grow up and ditch the /r9k/ mentality.

You were a retard and fucked up. You can go out with her if you think you can get over it. She also sounds like she loves to play mind games. Take it from me when I say bitches are like aren't worth it. I've had my fair share

/thread

>tfw use Omegle to get attention from girls

You are being socially manipulated by this cunt. You have two options:

1) Stop seeing her entirely.
2) Continue seeing her exclusively for the purposes of sex. Do not consider her your girlfriend, she is a sex object.

Both options are perfectly viable, though the first option is certainly more noble. If you get attached to this chick, you WILL get fucked up. Don't fall for this trap, dude.

She was not a virgin when you met. This whore has probably been taking dicks since she was 15. She used the "I'm a virgin, teehee!!" line because women intrinsically know that true sexual exclusivity with them is highly desirable for male partners. The "out of nowhere" crying is, again, her trying to manipulate you. Your body/sexuality is attractive to her but she wants to continue playing the field. She's got you by the balls (a bird in the hand) but still wants the freedom to look for a superior partner in her area.

>her being bi
should’ve been a red flag for you if you wanted a relationship.

>"I was just wondering about how you think of me, And if we might be becoming exclusive?"
lol breh, she asked you out and you said no. No wonder she got fucked by Chad instead of you.

LOL i used to do this when i was 16

actually got some good shit out of it too

How can she knows she bi if she’s a virgin retard

She wasn't a virgin from the start and made some desperate lie at the last minute to cover it up, come on you don't need to be a genius to guess this one.

Change this to "How can you be straight if you never fucked a girl retard?" and half the threads on this board are invalid

PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS BAIT user
>people autistically throw away happiness and than complain about it on Veeky Forums

>How can you be straight if you never fucked a girl retard?
Cause assuming that you're not mentally ill is a pretty normal thing

Women are fucked man. Fuck this.

haha okay

LTRs don't work anyway.

RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN user RUN. THIS WAS PRETTY MUCH ME A YEAR AGO. THERE ARE OTHER GIRLS OUT THERE.

THIS

t h i s

Don’t listen to this soyboy OP. Fuck her (make sure she’s in pain the entire time) and then never talk to her again

This post fucking REEKS of roastie.

>"it may not have been not the best choice on her end to fuck that guy it's not like you had nothing to do with the decision"
>"Also, if you feel like she is "tainted" or "ruined" because she's not a virgin and had sex with another person then it sounds like you have an unhealthy perception of women (like a majority of Veeky Forums)"
>"frankly I am not surprised that you haven't gotten laid in a year and a half."
>"Don't waste this poor girl's time and feelings anymore and take some time to reflect on yourself"
>"interpersonal emotional gains(????)"

DEFINITELY a roastie.

>>night plays out with me fingering her and making out with her naked in the back of my car.
If it makes you feel any better she actually lost her virginity here. People are kidding themselves if they think they're still pure after shit like that.

Whooaaa bucko! one feels thread at a time

>Women are fucking drilled to learn that virginity is precious or some other stupid bullshit since childhood
>Actually believing this.
Goddamn dude you made me lol out loud.

Also this underage tier drama shit belongs

this

/thread

>Biology leading people to be this delusional
Wish I was born a eunuch desu

>I told her that she's a LIAR and that she doesn't deserve to feel that way about me

Everybody already told you about the exclusivity thing. I think this one is also pretty shitty. See . Can you please act like an adult? You had 3 shitty Tindr dates and suddenly the sky is falling.

>t. cuck

Only reasonable response in this thread kek

This
It was a complete lie since the beginning OP, she probably didn't even fuck her friend that night
I'm willing to bet she just said she was a virgin to hook you in and get you invested, then pop the "I'm not a virgin" line so that she's in the clear with sexual experience.

The biggest tip off is this:
>"she didn't know I liked her" and that she was "worried I was seeing other people too"
This emotional guilt trip "I'm a victim too see, I need you to be there, you should've been decisive and claimed me" bullshit is exactly that: bullshit. Besides what legit virgin lets you finger her naked on the first date, are you retarded?

My advice is to stay away, she sounds manipulative.

Lmao you need your heart ripped out of your chest more man. Shit like that should make you laugh honestly. Not enough life experience. She’s a thot and you could make her a fuck buddy but never let yourself fall for her and remind yourself that she lost her virginity to some other guy.

Just lost virginity. Holiday in Slovakia, smashed a thick blonde local woman after the first date. Problems cumming and sometimes couldn't stay hard.

Apparently I was giving mad "daddy vibes so she refused to believe I was her first", unwittingly gave her the silent treatment cos busy catching up with friends later, which made her want me more.

And again I prove to myself that I only attract women when I'm not showing much interest but being friendly.

Why the fuck is this on fit!
/trash

Making the least amount of assumptions, based on your own description of chronological events. She wanted to make a decision between her friend and you sent you that text and because you didn't say, "Yes I want to be exclusive", she lost her virginity to the other person she was also considering. If virginity is important to you there are many other choices though regardless, sorry for your loss.

did you feel like a silly........dinosaur man?

1st Biggest mistake: not escalating to sex during first and second foreplay.

2nd mistake: showing hesitation and lack of leadership and assertiveness by being unsure of exclusivity WITH A BITCH YOU OBVIOUSLY LIKE A LOT YOU DUMB CUNT.
I can respect your choice to not go for a relationship with her, but fuck her. Fuck her good and hard. She's still tight boy. Don't express butthurt but express disdain. Don't overdo it though. Stay masculine.

Your own fault for not agreeing to be exclusive when she offered. Cut off all contact, move on, and remember this lesson. Also, she did nothing wrong. You’re the dumbass who didn’t agree to be exclusive with her. You have no right to be mad at her. Be mad at yourself. What she did was pretty fucking stupid, but not as stupid as what you did. It will never work now, because every time you look at her you will remember what she did, and you will hate her for it, even tho it was your own retarded choice to leave the door open. You thought by saying you weren’t ready to be exclusive yet that maybe you could find some other piece of ass until she’s ready to fuck, but instead she is the one who fucked someone else. You’re a fucking dumbass. I asked my wife to be my girlfriend halfway through our first date, and I was on holiday in Europe when I met her. 75 years ago you would have been married on your third date, instead you said it was ok for her to fuck someone else and then got all pissy because she did. You cucked yourself. Dumbass.

>KEK MACHINE

> her being a little bi
Yea, forget this bitch

Do you track your hypertrophy gains with measuring tape?

How long does it take to increase bicep diameter by 1 inch?

You went on 2 fucking dates, Jesus fucking Christ. She's not your girlfriend or wife. If your gunna date people you have to accept that people fuck other people until they are exclusive. Stop being such an insecure fkn bitch.

The only reason your cut is because you haven't been laid in 2 years. If you were going out and fucking other girls it wouldn't be an issue.

Ask the bitch out if you like her, don't listen to the faggots on this board, they haven't ever been in a relationhip let alone touched a living fkn female.

Also, it might be that she was never a virgin. In that case fuck what I previously said, just Dick the slut and leave, fuck lying whores.

>she wasn't bad
>feels good man

...vegans, when will they learn?

>did it because she didn't want to be inexperienced
Bullshit, if say cut it off, she sounds pretty easy to get. 100% chance she'd cheat on you later

>levels of cuckery that shouldn't be possible

>she obviously has major daddy/relationship issues
Let's be honest, how many bisexual girls don't

>havnt touched a vagina in 21 years
>have never had a girl tell me she loves me
>have never had a girl hold my hand
>have never had a girl kiss me
>have never gone on a date
>convinced it wil never happen

And my friends wonder why I make suicide jokes

>broke up with gf last night and got stuff from her place in the morning, tomorrow would've been our 5 months
>went thru her messages yesterday evening and saw she was sexting in explicit detail to her ex 2 months ago about her entire sexual history with me and how i took her virginity
>she says she did it to get him to stop asking her about it and texting her and she was mad at me that day apparently, she also doesnt talk to him anymore apparently
>shes texting me in massive paragraphs, begging me to come back to her and how shes sorry, she needs me and telling me she cuts herself (i did not not know until now
>its very hard for me to ignore her to not open her texts
>part of me wants to reconcile, but i would need more time and another part is still seething mad and doesnt want to live in suspicion of her
>she says she didnt mean to be promiscuous and would never cheat on me, but i think one thing could lead to another
>generally feel like shit
>shes probably pregnant too

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

that's what you fucken get for not being "exculsive" with her, she would have fucked you right then and there you confirmed faggot

>telling me she cuts herself
DROPPED

I know it feels good to be 'needed'. But I 100% guarantee, within 1 year or less, you'd consider reconciling the biggest mistake of your life

Good reference

This. Drop that shit the moment crazy comes out.