Thin Privilege

Share times you have suffered because you try to better yourself.

>be me
>be fatty all his life
>get bullied in school, pick up drinking, smoking, going bald, and top out at 300 pounds
>be 27 year old me and done with this shit.
>no soda, quit smoking, quit drinking, learn to cook and eat only what i make. Usually chicken and a butt load of greens. Only drink water and protine shakes.
>i wanna quit, this is so hard, no social time after work, life is about as exciting as a mormon. I wanna quit, i wanna go back to greasy food and soda.
> i dont, i keep at it, blood sweat, tears, and a whole lit more sweat. I cry, i bleed, i wont stop, this is the hardest thing in my life.
3 years later
>be 180 pounds fit.
>new job, more money ( im almost certan my looks helped me land a good job higher up)
> be at work and have to go to break room for water. Its some faggots birthday. Its always someones birthday
>means cake
>"hey user, have a slice"
> no thank you but thanks for the offer nancy
>"come on user its just one slice, its not going to hurt you"
>no thank you i dont like to eat sweets
>for some reason this triggerd nancy and she goes off about how i can afford to eat cake and its ok but if she eats cake people just think shes a fattie ( she is about 350 and short) and continues to rant and actually uses the phrase "thin privilege"
> i go from 0 to pissed the fuck off, i want to murder her, i see red. How dare she say that im lucky to be fit. As if all the suffering i went through was nothing. The days where hunger made me suffer all day long, the pulled muscles, the runs at midnight because il be damned if i miss a day.
> i just turned and walked away, then took thr rest if the day off.
how do i deal with people like her, how do i get them to understand the true pain i went to to be this way? I might just go autistic and sperg out on her next time.

Yes Veeky Forums im super butt hurt over this

You should have took the opportunity to sperg out, user. Then proceeded to post results here.

I think you did the right thing and you should continue to deal with it this way. Just ignore her. She's obviously envious and projecting her own insecurities. Just ignore her and move on.

just visit fat hate threads, you'll see all fatties are like that, you'll just learn to ignore those weak shits

t. ex-fatboy

Also don't forget that while you're gonna progress through your career and have a healthy happy life she's gonna be stuck addicted to the terrible shit she keeps shovelling in her mouth before dying at 50 from a heart attack. If you've been at the really fat stage you know how hard it is to just do the day to day stuff b/c of the health problems that come with it just remind yourself she's living in hell.

Honestly good for you for not sperging out. But my god it would have been cathartic if you did.

tell her how you use to be obese, tell her how you actually lost weight and it's not genetics, show her your loose skin and tell her that she's just a lazy piece of shit,
jesus, she'd probably sperg out about having a disease or something, or some stupid excuse, but it would be golden.
afterwards post it on /fph

>10 y/o, fat kid
>Mom puts me on antidepressants
>Balloon up to 350lbs
>16, down to around 270
>Natty af dad starts taking me to gym with him
>20 now, at 195 and feeling normal

dad remembered about you when you turned 20?

i went from obese to normal weight bmi and im still alone

You’re absolutely correct, friend.

fatties dont understand that results come from work, they think a little fairy dust and the "One secret magical trick" from the cosmo magazine will slim them down and make them fit even though it never works.
some people will never realize the only thing that yields results is hard work and not stupid tricks and dedication.

unironically report this cunt to HR. good on you for keeping your cool.

if you feel like taking it a step further, buy a vial of lucy and smear a few mgs on her office doorknob

This. Ruin her life even more and show her how wrong she is.

I'm not sure I could have remained calm. I would have been like, "listen, you fat bitch, I WORKED MY GODDAMN ASS OFF to get like this. I used to be a FUCKING HAMPLANET LIKE YOU! Now fucking eat your cake, put on another pound, and SHUT THE FUCK UP." and I would have gotten fired.

>Divorced parents at 5
>Lived with mom until 13
>Dad got worried about me at 16

Fairy dust can be replaced with cocaine, works like a charm

seen multiple of my friends go from fatasses to slim looking bitchslayers by doing amphetamine

And here i am eating a plate of broccoli

Odds are she is HR. The fat ones always are.

Remeber you cant fat shame somone, but its ok to fit shame.

i'm here bec i quit cigs and amphetamines. went from 185 in HS to 165 after working out, started smoking cigs, running, went down to 150ish, added addherall in stopped running, stayed 145-150. 1.5 years later after quitting adderhall bout 155. Now 8 months after quitting cigs i'm 163ish, but have been lifting for a month and half... not losing weight really.

haha op ur a pussy

Good one bro