If a girl goes to the gym, does she automatically become a thot? Is it the body type, or the clothes...

If a girl goes to the gym, does she automatically become a thot? Is it the body type, or the clothes? Is there any way a girl can prevent becoming one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t5BvGWptKzE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It is actually really hard to shop for gym clothes and find something 'decent'. Stores go for looks over use and most clothes are just unpractical or uncomfy. I ended up buying the xs version of my bf's gym outfit on the men's floor.

No. Flat chested girls can't be THOTs.

THANK YOU BACK-SNAP GIGANTOPITHECUS

Honestly, I'd say decent is subjective. But you do you.

THANK YOU BACK-SNAP GRIANTROPICUS

I think it's decent as in "are you decent'
like not exposing

If you were a hot grill Veeky Forums what would your choice be

Yes, I got what she meant. Let me rephrase what I said: So how much exposure is "decent?"

I'd say it's arbitrary and largely dependent on your geographical region.

Either, kek.

All women are attention whores.

FIFY. There is no other solution if you want to fit in peace.

Fucking doubling the goddamn laundry. Nothx.

Wear track pants or some shit then. This is stupid.

Is the attitude, my man.
I've been in many gyms and chicks are there minding their own business but from time to time someone appears and starts with those meme exercises mostly for ass recognition and getting looks from dudes (and hate from girls that just go to train).
Nowadays I go to YMCA (in NYC).... just old tarts and grannies. The free weight section almost for myself. Feels good.

>xs version
I respect your choice but I don't find it easy for training. I wish I could use somehing more attached to the body and a bit tight like leggins and stuff.
No homo.

>one fucking flimsy short
>doubling the laundry

Add up all the tiny shorts and it's like 1 extra load a year. You could also not be a thot.

>be white 4channer
>thinks niggers are inferior
>uses their words
???

Yes. And I could do that by still not having to comply with autistic screeching over doubling shorts over leggings. Either is perfectly acceptable, you obnoxious twat.

The outer shorts are only for extra cover. They don't need to be washed every time.

>THANK YOU BACK-SNAP GIGANTOPITHECUS

Yeah, sure. Or wear something else like joggers. Honestly, I just don't like having to layer clothes.

Girls just want as much attention as possible because it makes them feel good about themselves. If the roles were reversed and girls checked out guys nearly as much the guys would be all walking around shirtless and shit all the time.

Like do you guys not ever get mired? Doesn't happen too often but when I pull up with my motorcycle and my sleevless hoodie (top kek) once in a while a grill will take a long hard look and shit, that fucking makes you feel like a boss. Now imagine a woman, who can be like 3/10 and still get looks if she has any semblance of an ass or tits... Now imagine a girl who's 9/10 with an ass and tits... the girl lives her life constantly being mired.

So no, there is no cure for gym thots, when a girl knows there is smth she can do to get looks she will always do it, single or in a relationship there is no cure. As guys, we'd do the same thing and it will happen, wait until you're 30 with a stable career and the tables turn from us chasing thots to having them chase us.

Not having the shorts on the right cut off all 70's style to show off a bit of ass meat.

What kind of prude would wear that.
Might as well wear fucking jogging clothes.

Sweatpants take up more laundry space than leggings and shorts. I understand you don't like to layer then but you seem unnecessarily angry towards a stranger who thinks otherwise.

Fantastic advice.

It depends on what she’s wearing/doing

>wears tanks/really skin tight revelaing yog la pants/ weightlifting gear/wears makeup to gym
>lifts next to no weight at all for their relative size (obvious not a skilled or barely even novice lifter)
>use machines or meme exericies more often than not
>posts pics on social media during workout or after in revealing gym clothes talking about how much lifting=life.

If you got at least 3/4, chances or she’s a thot. Not all girls are like that though. I’ve met some girls who are serious lifters at my Uni gym.

That's just how I talk on Veeky Forums.

>not wearing boxy clothes is women just doing shit for attention
Alternatively, you could constantly wear something you think is nondescript but you'd get mistaken for a dyke. There is rarely an in-between for sports clothing (unless it's mom clothes).

I find those shorts WAY more sexier

Who said OP is not a nigger?

Gym is for ass ugly power lifters who're all serious about lifting heavy shit!
The fuck out of here you loser.

No one ever says anything about the aesthetics bros and massive prancing queens at the gym.

Shit. If I go in my manwhore uniform of grey jogging pants with no underwear and a skin tight vneck t-shirt or take off my t-shirt I don't hear a single word of complaint.

Why the fuck would I want less thots?

"Wahhh too many attractive women making my peepee feel funny"

Fuck right off with that.

This isn't about you this is about us gym girls wanting to fit in peace :)

I take my GF to the gym with me and theres a big difference between girls like her and the gym thots we both scowl at. She’s a qt who is conservative about her outfits and doesn’t like to show her body unless its with me, so she wears yoga pants and a shirt with this thin little exercise jacket that she wraps around her waist so it covers her ass. I only have her take it off for squats since it just gets in the way. She follows the routine i set for her which is heavy deadlifts and squats and then light weight on OHP and bench press. She does isolations like bicep curl and tricep, and I have her doing pull-ups. FYI, women have abysmal upper body strength so don’t let your girl bitch out on it just because they’re starting off weak.

If I see a girl like my gf in the gym doing barbell movements in conservative but functional clothing then I respect them. All other women are thots.

The thread is about gym thots. I can give a guide to huge fags like yourself if you want.

THANK YOU BACK SNAP GIGANTOPITHECUS

She becomes labeled a thot when insecure guys get intimidated by her and are too autistic to understand their frustration. Wear what you want.

>girl who takes care of her body is a thot

ya'll need therapists

So fucking weird we were talking about the gigantopithacus in anthro today and here it is in a post.

I find the shorts less thottier while being more sexy

>not being overly aggressive on this website
do you know where you are?

Should have specified that I was straight and that I did it for women.
Fags will want a piece of a man no matter what he wears.
Straight chicks are more discerning and want to have a sneak peak of the whole package without judgement.
Also,

Your relationship sounds like 2 amish discovering the gym. I'm not saying that because of the clothing thing, it's the way you talk about her.

How about you give him the respect he deserves then

Do you lift? Then no one cares.

THANK YOU BACK SNAP GIGANTOPITHECUS

>hating on thots
You're all a bunch of home of sexuals

Ironic considering the person you're posting.

bench harder Benny

>defending roasties
Begone reddit

Everywhere outside of USA would you be considered a fucking whore if you wore shorts so small they show part of your ass

BENCH HARDER BENNY!

>THANK YOU BACK SNAP GIGANTOPITHECUS

>Step 1: Don't wear yoga pants if you aren't doing yoga
>Step 2: Wear more than a sports bra
And boom, you're not a thot. Seriously, just put on a t-shirt or tank and some non-skin tight shorts.

No stupid.
I understood your post.
Your point is partially negated by the picture you chose to post however.

>finally get gf
>she's practically a pet

Replace GF with 'dog' and the tone is perfect

Why don't you autistic virgins just stick to your big heavy barbells and let me use the exercise bikes and 10 pound dumbbells in peace. Why aren't you lifting at a gym with serious weights? You'll never make it.

youtube.com/watch?v=t5BvGWptKzE

>motorcycle and my sleevless hoodie
Can you be any more of a tool

Phewf, dodged a bullet there then desu.

That's bc she has no ass desu

You're girlfriend sounds really ugly and you are probably that really nice but autistic couple that are at every gym.