What did boogie mean by this?

What did boogie mean by this?

hes never gonna make it lol

That he is a fat smelly fuck that eats 20lbs of sushi in one sitting. Who cares, sage.

>sage
>picture

>I eat because I'm unhappah
>and I'm unhappah because ay eat

inb4 relapse

That he's a degenerate food addict who's going to figure out how to eat as much as he did before and might end up killing himself by gorging too heavily on trash food.

in tears rn

That hasn't been a thing in almost a fucking decade

>deep fried sushi

americans like to ruin every single nations cuisine

Fucking undisciplined fat american.
What a fucking pig.
You know what his main problem is?
His fucking brain.
He sits and plays videogames for a living.
I just hope he gets a quadruple heart attack one day and lives through it, only to realise what a mistake he is.
For gods sake, its not that hard to eat proper and exercise, read books.
All he does is eat eat eat

I really like this image. Can I save this?

This looks really tasty. I wish I weren't a fucking poorfag and could afford food like that. Would probably be just like boogey if I had the money desu

"Please give me sympathy because I'm such a weak and pathetic person I cant do anything myself"

He meant he's giving in to the same vices that turned him into a fatass in the first place; aka dealing with his emotions by eating.

>BOOGIE IS SUCH A FATTY WHY CAN'T HE LOSE WEIGHT HE'S NEVER GONNA DO IT SO HE SHOULD JUST KILL HIMSELF THE WORLD WOULD LITERALLY BE A BETTER PLACE IF BOOGIE JUST CEASED TO EXIST WHAT A DISGUSTING SLOB *posts 3rd thread we've had today about boogie*
"actually he's gotten surgery and has dropped over 100lbs since then. He's looking and doing better than ever and he might actually make it this time."
>B-BUT SURGERY IS CHEATING HE SHOULD HAVE JUST MUH WILLPOWERED IT THROUGH EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NO IDEA ON THE PSYCHOLOGY OF FOOD ADDICTION AND MENTAL ILLNESS THAT WOULD CAUSE A HUMAN BEING TO BALLOON TO OVER 500LBS SURELY JUST WILLPOWER IS NEEDED FOR THESE EXTREME CIRCUMSTANCES

WHY

WHY DOES HE POST EVERYTHING

>I HAD A FEELING
>I ATE LUNCH
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU PATHETIC TUBBALARD

>B-BUT SURGERY IS CHEATING
are you implying it isn't kiddo?
This is the future, we're all doomed

>food "addiction"

what the fuck kinda rolls are those? wtf
fat fuck can't just get spicy tuna he has to have everything deep fried

Im just going to point out the elephant in the room. That sushi looks fucking disgusting

>"YOU DONT KNOW HARD IT IS MOM, THEY SAID MEAN THINGS TO ME, LET ME DO THIS"
Literal pre-teen girl logic

A lot of us used to be overweight retard. Literally just eat clean bro food and you wont have the appetite to down 7000 calories a day. Boogie became fat because he eats 2000 calorie meals that are such low quality that he's hungry 30 minutes later, and he snacks throughout the day. I could eat 10000 calories a day if I ate pizza, fast food, snack cakes, and chips only

What the fuck kind of sushi is this? Looks disgusting

t. psychologist
yep
Boogie has struggled with his weight his entire life. His mental trauma is a major factor in his massive weight. He's tried on his own, he's tried with personal trainers. His surgery has given him the power to literally save his life.
You act like humans are robots. Counting calories works for a neurotypical person. Someone with mental illness, especially if that mental illness is attached to food, has a lot harder time just "putting down the fork"

>Trauma
Some men are greater than others I suppose

Boogie pls. Just be honest

FFS i though i was the only one thinking about that, it looks like shit

some people are more resistant to mental trauma, yes. Boogie had really fucking physically and mentally abusive parents. His mom would beat him and his siblings into unconsciousness. That effects you.

i know looks like grocery store sushi

Weak.

Gas station sushi

Sushi is one of the worst foods out there. You're eating raw fish, congratulations on your parasites. Especially being that most fish you're being served is B or C grade fish.
>look up Michael Savage on Sushi on Youtube

lol he is gonna stretch his stomach out again fucking lardo

Shit like this is why it's so abundantly clear that there is a hierarchy in men. Boogie is weak. That is why he failed to reduce calories. I used to be obese and a binge eater, pretty much for the same reasons as boogie (never was half the size as boogie mind you, because I've always been relatively active). I lost weight because I'm disciplined and have a strong willpower. Mental illness is vastly overstated and is the faux pas of our age.

>implying this shit is sushi
Why are fat people retarded?

all he has to do is workout
I eat like 4000 calories a day but burn it all off since I have no job

While I love hating on this fat man I cannot hate on him for eating what is literally fish and white rice.

Its all yours my friend

It's all yours friend

>never was half the size as boogie mind you, because I've always been relatively active
and that's why you can't compare your situation to boogie's

also even if there is a hierarchy in men, I still think most people deserve to live a decently lengthy life. If that means surgery, sure why not.

You're trying to make yourself look like an oldfag, but the /b/anana posting is only even like 4-5 years old?

I don't know if you're my hero for calling this out or a buzz kill. You're the True Neutral of this thread.

Save it, it's yours friend

>it's just white rice and fish
Yeah guys! It isn't like it's slathered in a cup of teriyaki sauce or anything

Prob grocery store tier

emotional eating is a complete myth. it's the people who try to starve themselves, they get hungry and then they'll stuff their faces with all kinds of foods.

this fatty has never ever tried to change his diet. he would be fine if he ate only white rice for a couple months but here we go ago, chocolate sauce on top of the sushi :D one roll contains calories equal to barrel of clean rice

SOMEONE'S
GOTTA
PAY

pls stop

How many calories is this realistically?

Sushi isn't the worst food for you and he's still a big fat fuck so he can probably eat 3000 cals a day and maintain his weight

>be fat
>finally get a massive procedure done to remove all that fat
>gonna eat this shit i probably shouldn't eat lol

wonder if he at least takes care of his feet. i wish him all the best though. i mean if you FINALLY lost all that weight, KEEP IT THAT WAY!

get out of here, I know that isn't comped

bro, boogie, stop posting and stop eating your goddamn sushi and work out you fat fuck

americanized sushi was pioneered by asian immigrants trying to appeal to american consumers so technically they ruined their own food

Because he's addicted to the attention he gets.

t. boogie

Thanks for stealing my pic from the other thread earlier nigger. You should ask me next time for permission

> teryiyaki sauce

But Sushi doesn't have this sauce in it bro

Just one of those rolls is about 500 cals so all the rolls in that pic alone are worth about 10,000 cals. And he probably bought multiple boxes of it so it's going to be quite a lot.

I can't tell if you're trolling

On average, one piece of a maki roll has 45 calories. A typical order of six pieces delivers 250 to 375 calories, depending on the type of fish and whether it's made with avocado. (While avocado is high in fat, remember that it's a heart-healthy monounsaturated fat.) Some rolls are higher in calories than others.4 Mar 2013

:)

>unhappah

>at least 8grams of sodium in that pic

fucking hell

Those look like vegas rolls to me which google says are 500 cals. Actually upon closer inspection a "roll" is comprised off least 6 individual pieces so it would only be a bit more than your numbers all in all. You shouldn't be stuffing your fat face with this stuff in any case, boogie dear.

>emotional eating is a complete myth
that a mighty claim and every single doctor and psychologist would disagree with you. reputable citation needed.

That's fucking gross sushi. Like god damn, I've eaten some elaborate rolls before but that just looks like dogshit. Asshole can't just order a damn California roll.

also boogie has tried a fuckton of times to change his diet. you know nothing about him

>emotional eating is a complete myth.
no it's not, when i was fat i would eat because i was bored and had nothing better to me

>40 something years old
>still having a roommate and is not living in hellishly expensive areas like SFO, Manhattan, HK or Tokyo

wtf but I thought boogers69 is a youtube millionaire?

Fucking died

>food addiction
>mental illness
literally words made up so that people wouldnt have to take responsibility for their actions

Relook at OP's image, it's slathered in fucking teriyaki sauce.

He's probably just a lonely fuck. I have a friend like that who makes 75k a year in an area where the median salary is like 20-25k, but if he lived alone, he'd probably wind up killing himself.

>not doing the smart guy thing and living in a one bedroom apartment despite having six figures so that you're literally drowning in disposable income

How come none of these "food addicts" ever eat food like apples or broccoli? I mean, my brother is an alcoholic and he'll drink whatever's nearby. My fucking Johnny Walker Black, Mad Dog, cheap vodka. He doesn't give a fuck.

Yet all these "food addicts" will only eat fattening, sugary foods.

PAY

Good point. They're not addicted to food, they're selfish hedonists.

reddit

ngl makes me want some sushi

This one hurts me physically

>im a lazy pig so im gonna eat to feel happy!
>i ate too much so now im fat and sad
>let me eat to make myself feel better!

Dumb fuck, think beyond the actual food and what occurs when you eat the food.

The basis of addiction is not the cigarette itself.

The cigarette is essentially tobacco trimmings and paper.

What does high fat and high sugar food do that high fibre and high protein food does not do?

Think. Use your fuckin brain.

True. People ironically think they're eating healthy when they get sushi.

Sushi is healthy as long as your not eating American rolls, and even then it's among the healthier dine out options. Rice, fish, vegetables, and sugar is nothing compared to a burger and fries

>positive feedback loop

Raw meat is never healthy.

Anything cooked there can be made better in the US by chefs trained in Japan. This is just fools buying into hype. Americans can cook anything better than any other nation. We take the top chefs and brain drain the fuck out of your nations.

Have you ever had Italian pizza? It fucking sucks dick. New York and Chicago changed the game. French food? Cajun food is the next evolution and shits all over it. Mexican food? Telmex bitch. Anything you can do we do better.

>inb4 asshurt provincials start the water works and crying about McDonalds

He has the same logical thinking skills as a spiteful, shit stained barbarian gazing angrily at the gates of mighty Rome. He is deaf to your logic, only the sounds of the mullah calling for evening prayers can soothe the soul of a yuropean "man" now.

That's the life of the e-celeb user, they have to keep feeding little bits of content by any means possible to keep """"people""" interested

>Weak.
Children are pretty weak, agreed

That'll be $800 baka gajin.

>Oh, you very fat, that will be $1,600

I have a roommate, because I like living with a friend

This is the perfect picture for his brainlet circular logic

You're either a woman or a fatass but GTFO the fuck out

Do you want to say that you have mexican/indian food that doesn't induce explosive shits? Also american pizza sucks.

>grew up in abusive household
>fat as kid and teen partly as result
>get independance, shit job, keep getting fat
>hit 27, fat fuck, still shit job
>decide I don't want to let this shit run my life any longer it's been almost 10 fucking years
>enroll at uni, get counseling, get medical advice on how to lose weight
>4 years later
>undergrad degree in comp sci
>decent job
>currently doing masters
>in good shape 85kgs at 6'
He never sorted his life out he just got surgery which is the bitches way out and it's why he's going to fail. His gains aren't his they belong to the surgeon and eventually the psychological problems he failed to overcome will come back to fuck him up. He's like a coke addict who has won the lottery, this time next year he will be exactly where he started.

KYS BOOGIE U RETARDED FRANCIS FAGGOT

Boogie is the elephant in the room for sure

am I seeing wrong or did he actually already pour the soy sauce over the sushi before he even started eating?