Post tinder

Post tinder

AHAHAHAHA good shit, user

Kek

More of a comment, really.

From one of the threads a few weeks ago. Tinder reply threads are 56% of the reason I come here

Not tinder. Same shit different flavor.
Also I didn't do anything after the convo.
The fuck man

isnt that a bot? Ive seen the pressure so much pressure response like 3 times in these threads. Unless its a reference.

Whelp, condom broke and I got chlamydia from some bitch off tinder, the antibiotics make me shit my brains out.

Post your pics

>Actually includes reddit in the image
Kill yourself post ironically

Wew, and here I thought I was the only one. It's only a week, that passes after like 3 days. Make sure she knows that it was her (get ready for some defensive "you're probably fucking other girls and gave it to me" shit) because the dumb bitch should test between partners.

>being so low test you get triggered by reddit
s o y

Why do you idiots use tinder. It's rigged for girls. Go make an account with a girls pics and watch how many likes you get. Then see the desperation in the eyes of the guys that gave you a like. Is that what you want to be?

Catfishing desperate fatties is a good way to pass the time in between reps.

The key is to be attractive, and not obsess over it

Idgaf if some roastie has 100 matches a day, why should I? Tinder is good because I can spend a few minutes swiping on the walk home from the gym, and be fucking some random thot a day or so later.

damn wtf, its 100% better with "our loss" lol

i'm pretty much cured now. Doc says I shouldn't fuck till Thursday though. Nasty ass skank

Thanks reddit

You either have low standards, or being 9/10 yourself

??? explain this to me

>Literally any male-female sexual interaction ever
>NO, IT'S RIGGED
Are you some type of turboautist? That's just how the world works.

Fat ugly chicks are trying very hard with cheesy lines too

are you dumb? it's a classic pickup line, albeit a corny af one. she is implying she was so shocked how attractive he is that she dropped her drink.

Bitches use tinder for attention. They want to feel desired. If you're in shape and good looking then you stand a better chance talking to girls. If you use tinder then a solid seven might think she is too good for you. But if you talk to her in real life you'll see her spill her spaghetti. Don't worry one day you idiots will wake up.

>when a random tinder thot has better taste than you

Sh-shut up

spag hetti

>bragging about a 145lb OHP

Can confirm, I have two 7/10s orbiting me IRL but girls on Tinder treat me like I don't exist. Only some fat fucks actually give me any attention.

fuck, just missed quads

Haha she's got game

>BR2049
Thought it was a JAV...

I mean it has JOI

bruh how tf am I gonna get off to a JOI if the bitch is speaking ching chong

S-she's cuban desu

This 100%

lmao

seriously though, you are fucking autistic.

>Excuse me, do you have a spare bowl of noodles and meat balls
Sorry but what the fuck did you just say to me?
>B-because I dropped mine
>Pls respond

>m8

you fucked up

oy vey gevalt, i need reparations for the 6 drinks you spilled!

n-nani why is a cuban bitch in JAV?

You're right, she does look kind of jewish

protip: girls don't know anything about weightlifting (or anything in general for that matter). He's just saying if shes under 145 lbs or not.
Note: If you had an OHP 1 rm of 145 lbs it is highly unlikely you could lift someone up that is 145 lbs in the air.

>Carrie-Ann
Defo knacker

Hello yes, is this the cringe thread?

145 OHP is basically the bar plus or minus a few weights. Nothing to brag about.

lmao

Ayeee

I see you also stalked the cunt who couldn't open his soy bottle

>daddy
I know this feel

Every fucking time

whoa thanks. didn't realize that until you pointed it out

fuckin hell

tinder

i also used to tell guys stuff like that
almost sure it's fake but I know girls like that exist as well

better to be not too agressive when sealing the deal so she doesn't get scared

Rate my autistic (and wildly successful) profile

Too much writing. Just keep the 6 foot 8 inches thing

Jesus why would you mention crypto and stocks

r8 mine too

"I've been told I'm emotionally unavailable but I can still be your dad"

it hurts to read so much but i bet it works

You sound insufferable

cringe

>dumbass autistic spaz attracts dumbass autistic spaz
No joke.

Seems like you're a try hard faggot but I'm so disconnected from thots that they may love this shit i really don't know anymore

You seem like someone I'd hate in real life but I'm not surprised it's successful

Bitch got good taste, god damn Train to Busan is good

My friend and I made each other joke profiles and the one he made me was much more successful than my actual profile, so I kept it. I have no shame.

Honestly, I'd tell you this site was for people over 18 if your age wasn't already known from the tinder.

Can someone help me out with good tinder pics to get juicy thots?

Posting results

if we ever hung out i feel like you'd try way too hard to be funny and i wouldn't like you

desu

kek

It’s ok

oil drilling degenerate

bane?

If you're /fit and want to have shirtless pic have one that isn't forced like on holiday at the beach or something, shirtless selfies are tacky and will work against you. You can have a regular selfie but keep it at one, other pictures should be you travelling or having fun and looking natural. Just don't force anythign and have a photoshoot.

Fucking hell you guys are bold. Guess I need to lift more.

>lifting boosts charisma

Thanks friendo. It’s all about not giving a fuck and just going for it. I’ll keep dumping pics if you want?

I used to date a girl who was saying stuff like that. Apparently it was all talk, no action

Typical cancerous teenager.
I'm not surprised you have success with girls of your age and level

>all talk, no action
That's just wimmens in general

C O P E

so thats how i get girls? by being a crypto trading, music producing, guitar playing ottermode lanklet?

This is basically me aswell. Shit tons of money for my age and starting live shows next summer when I know theory better.

You should do some yoga and meditate. Try even harder kek.

Definitely, 14 year olds will be lining up to meet you

Meh, young sluts are empty and inexperienced, so I stopped looking at anything younger than 25.

This was the other day