>Cheeks never seem to get thick
>Low density but long
Fugg

same man.
>22
>only side burns grow
>patchy, thin, pube like hairs

Downsides to minoxidil beard?

I cant see a down side to using supplements for it, seeing how other things (like soy) can ruin facial hair growth

Acne and dependence.

Shave aggressively and cut yourself just don’t slit your throat. Your skin will get tough and your facial hair will grow quicker the more often you shave

be born with genetics to grow one
work out
eat well
if those fail, you can try to fake your way to a beard with minoxidil and peppermint oil and derma roller and shit like that.
just remember though
a man with a strong jaw and sharp cheekbones and a balanced chin looks much better with short stubble, or shaved.
took me a while to give in to this fact, but now i just trim my face with no guard on beard trimmers and I look much better than with beard.

I was under the impression that beard gains from minoxidil were permanent. Is that wrong?

relying on purely anecdotal evidence and logic, they become permanent if you use it until the hair becomes terminal. if you stop before that point it will have the possibility of falling out as it was not ready to grow in the first place.

minoxidil also destroys your bodies collagen production and gives you bags under your eyes

Maximum broscience

Lots of soy

shave everyday until it grows stronk

Old wives tale to make teens with shitty pubestaches shave
Minoxidil

I was doing minox but it gave me bloating and *may* have aged my face. Can't say how much of a difference it made, but I was definitely having growth below my eyes and between my eyebrows and temples like a werewolf

minoxidil kills collagen production
it literally ages you

Growth in untreated areas is a common side effect, it falls out after a while even while continuing use.

So peppermint oil is better than minoxidil? Also, what happened to /hlg/? Did mods finally crack down on it?