Besides the ethical reasons does it really matter?

Besides the ethical reasons does it really matter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xQE5DrBwJKE
youtube.com/watch?v=2Op1Tz83Xrg
psychologytoday.com/blog/animals-and-us/201412/84-vegetarians-and-vegans-return-meat-why
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6299329
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16219987
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12816782
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16087975
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12748410
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1435181
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21118604
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25076673
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8442642
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19748244
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3948463
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18293883
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Does anything?

Butter tastes good

>Not eating pork instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=xQE5DrBwJKE

The owner is a dogshit

>eating an animal that eats its own shit

this makes me sad
poor dog

Grassfed is healthier in that it has higher omega 3s and better vitamin/mineral comp

they dont mohammed

not a vegan shill but you can't deny that that is a healthy looking dog and it seems the owners take good care of her. This video changed my mind on vegan dogs

I don't have any statistics backing me up, but grass is healthier for cows than grain, so their meat might be healthier for you.

t. vegan shill

yeah dogs definitely aren't meant to eat meat.

thanks for the (You)s but can we just agree that that dog looks healthy

>I'm not a vegan shill
I can smell your white person dreadlocks from here.

I've seen some lab analyses that have shown better nutritional profiles, but nothing leaps and bounds different. The wildcard is that pesticides and environmental pollutants are lipophilic and can accumulate in animal fat if the animal experiences a lot of exposure (presumably less toxic exposures occur with grass fed animals).

Poor doggo, seems off to give a wolf that kind of unnatural diet

my dog looked pretty healthy until it turned out she was fucked with cancer everywhere

is yuroland really like this?

This is like when parents decide to swap their kids' genders

This. Also, grass fed has CLA which is literally anti cancer. All the anti meat studies are usually done on people who eat processed meat or shitty grain fed meat. I'm 100% sure that if they did a study on organic grass-fed meat eaters, they'd have almost no health issues.

Meanwhile, dogs eating their natural diet look healthy and alpha as fuck:
youtube.com/watch?v=2Op1Tz83Xrg

Grass fed, grain finished, dry aged tastes best. Grass fed has better omega 3/6 ratios.

Buy what you can afford, supplement with fish oil.

V E G A N
E
G
A
N

Vegetarians are a very small (2%), and vegans an even smaller (0.5%), portion of the population. They are more than twice as likely as omnivores to be politically liberal. The vast majority of vegetarians (86%) and vegans (70%) eventually return to eating meat. Almost one-third (29%) reported specific health-related symptoms while on their special diet, and only a minority of former vegetarians/vegans (37%) stated an interest in returning to that kind of diet.
psychologytoday.com/blog/animals-and-us/201412/84-vegetarians-and-vegans-return-meat-why

High-fiber diets may reduce the half-life of vitamin D3 in blood plasma. This study was done on "Asian" (unclear as to whether this means Orientals or Indians/Pakis etc.) immigrants, so there may be some racial genetic causation involved as well.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6299329

A study of German vegans shows that their diet is deficient in vitamin B12, which may negatively impact their cardiovascular health.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16219987

Health aspects of vegetarianism should be considered in the light of possible damaging effects arising from vitamin B-12 deficiency and hyperhomocysteinemia.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12816782

Blood plasma levels of omega-3 fatty acids are lower in vegetarians than they are in omnivores.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16087975

Vegetarians are more prone to having iodine deficiency.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12748410

Vegetarian diets reduce testosterone in men. This study used a lacto-ovo vegetarian diet, and not the more strict vegan diet.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1435181

Supplementation of creatine improves cognitive functions of vegetarians, but does not do so in omnivores, suggesting that the lack of creatine in a vegetarian diet may cause a suppresed cognitive function.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21118604

Vegetarian diets are especially dangerous to children and to nursing or expectant mothers. Some case studies:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25076673
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8442642
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19748244
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3948463
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18293883

>Not a vegan shill
I can fucking smell your anemia and b12 deficiency

>Real beef

To be fair, dogs are omnivorous

this. The reason vegans are so much better than the average meat eater is twofold
1. Forced to eat a ton of fiber, green vegetables and as such have better gut health and more vitamins/minerals.
2. No processed grainfed meat.
There are downsides to this as well which is why I recommend replace all meat with organic grassfed meat. ( organ meats are also amazing for health if you can get them, almost every organ). This is prolly gonna cost more but you can offset by eating less meat/milk and more seeds legumes green leafys fruits wholegrains nuts. I only eat organic shit now and I actually spend less on food than before even though the meat is almost 3 times as expensive.
Also ginger turmeric(with black pepper) and brocoli sprouts are amazing for longevity and general health.