Who else here /intimidating/?

Who else here /intimidating/?

>be me at a social financial networking evening organised by my university association
>only go to hit on roasties
>talking to one roastie for a solid 2 minutes
>shes laughing and loving it
>I know shes mirin my gains
>dyel comes up and tells her she has to meet this recruiter
>tell the dyel that shes busy talking to me and he better leave if he knows whats good for him
>instant fear in his eyes
>they both leave
>intimidated that dyel beta so hard he told the event coordinators and I was asked to leave
>feel alpha as fuck
>currently waiting for the roastie to accept my facebook messenger request

>they both leave
that how you know you fucked up

She's never accepting it you sperg

I was gonna make a thread "who else here /autistic/" but I'm glad I don't have to anymore

please be real

>waiting for the roastie to accept
yikes if u aint got her # then u beta

If you’re not exclusively deflowering 14 year old virgins you can’t call yourself a chad

So you act like a total cock head and get asked to leave? Am I missing part of the story? How is this intimidating?

Beta detected.

That dyel couldnt even pipe up and say anything back to me. Totally pathetic and sad.

I was so threatening and intimidating that I had to be asked to leave by the soy organising team lmao

>going to a networking even organised by a university association.

>only go to hit on roasties

Kys virgin beta dyel cuck

New fags all of you

What the hell is wrong with this board? I thought you were supposed to be high T lmao

>unprompted threats
>alpha
kek

post your body with time stamp or your story is bullshit.

Good job op don't listen to these fags it's our duty as Veeky Forums fags to put the dyels in their place

Please be real dear god

What the hell is wrong with you retards this post is obviously a joke and you’re all replying to it seriously

t.reddit

hi leddit.

Good shit user.

It's a good thing to let lesser males realise their place in the world.