/CUT/ - CUTTING GENERAL

well boys cutting season is well underway. how's it going? post some recipes if you've got em. what'd you eat for dinner tonight?

>ground turkey
>broccoli
>sauce that consisted of sriacha, hot sauce, and honey

fucking simple and delicious

I'm eating spaghettios with franks and drinking beer messaging my ex girlfriend begging her to love me again.

How do you fucking think its going?

>cutting
>not permabulking

never gonna make it

>Not going to make it

150g Shredded chicken breast marinated with teriyaki sauce, 150g brown rice, 4 cups cut green beans.

>Veeky Forums is trash from what it used to be. And it used to be trash back in the day too.

KEK

kill yourself

cutting is going great, 2 weeks in with no cheat day, the longest i've ever went. might drop them completely, i find it easier to maintain a cut than restart one.

also for recipe i make these pancakes with oats, eggs, and mashed banana. cant remember the ratio, but it think its one banana, 2 eggs and 1 cup of oats. low cal, filling, and delicious.

Fuck off plebs.

bulked for 2 years. Got to 285

cutting now starting to see upper abs at 255. I thought I'd have to cut down to like 195 but looking like maybe 220.

stop leeching onto other people's motivation by discussing things you lack the individual willpower to accomplish.

i made this thread to get good recipies. stop being such a crybaby

christ how tall are you

Cutting is for teenage girls.

I ordered some ligandrol and gonna start doing smole cycles.. 3 or 4 weeks on 3 or 4 weeks off.

I'm eating a pint of halotop. Chocolate banana so fucking good. Like Laffy taffy

Fag.

Dinner tonight will be some chili. I usually make two portions.

>200g regular mince, 17% fat
>a big onion
>can of baked beans
>salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, hot sauce, curry, garlic

Just fry that shit up, add the spices, add the beans and some water, then let it simmer for a while with a lid on. It makes two portions, and if you fry an egg to put on top it's right beneath 500cal.

I’m trying to cut. I really am bros. But my boss is a Mexican lady who fucking loves cooking, so I had a fat burrito this morning, and pork skins cooked in red sauce when we finished working.
I’m going to make it eventually, it’s just going to take a little longer.

That’s the gayest shit I ever heard.

5'11"
lol

Nigga I ain't cutting till the end of April.

FULL

Nigga I'm 6'0 and I bulked to 230 and got fat as fuck. C-can I see body, no homo

>5'11
>abs at 255
yeah im gonna need to see some proof. i'm 6'1, 185 and my abs are just starting to come in now

I eat whole grain spaghetti every night of my life, I just eat a lot less and use a less calorie-dense sauce when cutting

Gas Lighting faggot

Please don't tell me that's you

youre lucky you have a few more months to bulk
down here in austin it gets 80 degrees in late feb so i gotta get ready for summer early

Anyone recommend a good bodybuilding program to run on a cut? Ideally 3-4x weekly.

You need to lurk more friend.

Not too bad user.

Only thing I'd do differently is sautee a big bunch of kale or spinach in that garlic and oil mix before adding the rice.

> abs at 5'11", 255 lbs

Almost done with week 7 of this cut. I should be at my goal in about 2-3 more weeks. Fuck, I want to eat again

Just started cutting this week after getting up to 19% bodyfat from 14% in November. Honestly, I don't even regret the way I bulked, I ate anywhere from 4,000 to 5,000 calories a day, my strength shot up, and I'm still not as fat as everyone told me I'd be.
Now I just don't have my first meal until at the very least 4 and don't eat any carbs besides fruits and vegetables. I might even start eating carbs, too. I think I'll finish my cut when I hit 12% or after 12 weeks have gone by, whichever comes first.

>baked beans

That is one weird-looking fucker. If he wants to cut, he needs to take a razor to his fucking head and face and stop doing the soy bullshit.

You, sir, have a valid excuse. You will make it.

(Um...share?)

>only ate 1,000 calories today
>almost all of that was at 10am this morning
>fucking starving

Oh well, I've got to get back into the cutting mindset eventually, whether it's comfortable or not. Got ~15lbs to lose by spring.

And by spring I mean actual spring, not "first day of spring" garbage.

What's optimal to lose the least amount of muscle while cutting?
Just eat enough protons and lift at -500?

It always amazes me how many autists here fall for this bait

Get your protons and you realistically shouldn't lose muscle if you're still lifting.

Is there any cutting benefit to intermittent fasting vs just being -400 at the end of the day? /fast/ told me there won't be as many insulin spikes if I fast, so my body will be in fat burning mode for longer. Is this correct?