Sleep gains

How do i get better sleep? I usually reach for 7 to 8 hours but i still feel like shit in the morning, like really sluggish.

just close your eyes! LMAO!

lol!!

lewd jellybean

Go between 6 and 8 every night until you get used to it.

I feel horrible after I oversleep so watch out for that too.

How do i get better sleep? My doctor said there's nothing wrong with my blood test but I sleep 10-11 hours per night and still feel tired as hell throughout the day. Is it possible it's just my weight? I'm about 60lbs overweight. Used to be 90 over but still no improvement on my sleep.

oversleeping (>8hrs) can result in fatigue

If you drink the Roasted Jew your sleep is donezo, buddy, down for the count

B-but i'm on a cut...

I don't make the rules

What the /pol/ack said. Basically, practice good habits like not eating a couple of hours before you go to sleep, turn off all light, etc..

very true.
stopped all caffeine , sleep like a champ now.
no crazy thoughts running through my head

I've started going to the gym again and I keep waking up after 5-6 hours and not being able to fall back asleep. How do I stop this? I don't exercise at night or anything. I already take melatonin to fall asleep

Crazy dreams though, right?

Take 1 mg of melatonin an hour before bed

Remove all sources of light from your bedroom (backlit clocks, power buttons, etc)

Install blackout curtains to further block light

I drink 1 cup in the morning to get rid of my sluggishness after waking up.
I dont drink it for the rest of the day and I sleep just fine. Even when I was a kid/teenager I hated waking up early, always grumpy in the morning. 1 cup with breakfast makes it so much more bareable.

Coffee/caffeine is fine, just dont drink it all day long like an idiot

Like what, this dude can't even close his eyes???

XD silly

I get 7 hours every day and my eyes are still tired as shit.

Lift harder and get some sunlight and you shouldn't have a problem sleeping. If you still do take magnesium and melatonin an hour before bed.

>eat some sugar or milk before you go to sleep
>take melatonin
>if you wake up 1 or 2 hours before you're done sleeping, don't go back to sleep
>but most importantly: diet and exercise (NOT memeing)

Get your vitamin D levels checked. If you're not in the 60-90 range you basically can't reliably enter slow wave or REM sleep. Vitamin D almost entirely controls the sleep mechanism in your body. Trust me I slept like 14 hours a day and wouldn't get tired enough to fall asleep until about eight in the morning. Now that I'm in the normal range I fall asleep reliably between ten and eleven thirty at night even if I'm playing on my phone in bed.

Try reading Dr. Gominak's research or watching an interview or such with her about the results of controlling blood levels of vitamin D. The blood test is like fifty bucks and you can order it online without a doctor at private md labs dot com.

Who is this girl, she is beautiful. I want her to wear my slippers on a late night, and make poached eggs and toast for her in the morning before cuddling underneath my quilt

your problem isn't getting better sleep, its awaking up. drink a cup of coffee while you empty your bladder

i have my protein shake before bed, and usually drink a lot of water as well

i wake up 3-5 times to pee during the night

is there something wrong with my bladder?

>If you're not in the 60-90 range you basically can't reliably enter slow wave or REM sleep.

This is a lie.

Some youtuber JellyBean or something

Yes you idiot. It’s full of water while you’re trying to sleep. Pee an hour before bed and don’t drink anything.

Looks like she closed all her social media 5 days ago haha. Oh well!

unfortunately I'm a 9-5 wageslave so i get home from the gym at around 930 -> drink shake and im in bed at 10, so have to have water/shake right before i sleep or nogains

Her youtube is still up. JellybeanASMR

Lately I've been sometimes waking up in the middle of the night for no reason, never used to happen.
Thoughts?

Get your prostate checked.

Bro same been like this for years, sometimes I have to pee, other times I just have no idea

I've gotten into a few fights with my wife over the night-light she keeps in our room (for nursing our 3 month old)

But then the monsters will get me.

Increase your sleeping temperature.
Heavy blankets and electric heaters so you sweat lightly while sleeping.
Heat is nature's sedative, why do you think tropical cultures are so lazy.

Why

Bros for real:
A swollen prostate can make you feel like you have to pee when you roll over and then it'll disappear as soon as you move to wake up.

Your post just made me realize why my sleep has been lacking lately, it's because I use a fucking thin bed cover sheet as my main "blanket" and have my heater on in my room to stay warm

gonna go buy a real blanket soon now

just beat off'd, hopefully that'll help

kek

It's like: bruh, just close your eyes

JellyBeanNose has all content removed, which was the lewd channel

Is 6~7 hours of sleep good? I don´t feel like shit and I can´t sleep more(I have two jobs).

stop fapping

I want to burry my dick in heather guys.

diabetes type 2

>took melatonin and still couldn't fall asleep for two hours

Cold room, warm blankets user. Patrician choice!

Walk for an hour at night before you go to bed, the night setting will cause melatonin to be produced in the brain, and the walking will cause you to be physically tired making you want to sleep. It works wonders.

good sleep but makes getting out of bed a nightmare

make sure to dust your room regularly and let in some fresh air before sleep. if I fall asleep in a dusty room I have a 200% chance of waking up with a stuffed nose, burning eyes and feeling like shit

Unless you throw the covers off all at once and drop to the floor for 50 pushups HOOYEAH

You might be prediabetic, body is still trying to process all the sugar you consume and it fucks your sleep, desu.

>7 to 8 hours but i still feel like shit in the morning,

Are you a fatty??

LOL XD

hahaahaha brilliant

what happens if I sleep 4 hrs at night but sleep 2 hours from 5pm to 7pm
will it hamper my gains

I do feel like shit everyday but I just cant go to sleep early

I've had insomnia since I was about 6 years old without getting any help, so I've just learned to deal with it.

When I was younger I had the habit of sleeping a few hours every second day, and during stressful weeks every third day. It went on until a doctor said it would result in death within a few years. Since then I got my life together to get almost regular sleep.

I quit smoking, started eating all vegan and started working out at least 3 times a week. I also avoid coffee, sugary drinks and maintain a good day schedule to not get stressed.

What didn't help is that I work both 12 hour day passes and night passes, which thoroughly fucks up everything.

Days should be like fucking 30 hours, not 24.

someone post jellybean nudes, or her in bikinis