Is broccoli still healthy if I slather it with butter and pour salt and pepper all over it?

Is broccoli still healthy if I slather it with butter and pour salt and pepper all over it?

Of course. You will actually absorb the fat soluble vitamins better.

All of those things are good for you so yes

You should try it sautéed with chili garlic sauce and soy sauce. This is my personal favorite. It’s also a great way to sauté spinach.

Salt won't do shit unless you have hypertension. As long as you aren't putting butter on everything you eat the calories probably wont matter.

Avoid refined sugar and alcohol. Also most bread.

Thanks all.
Sautéed with chile powder sounds mad delicious. Will try

Garlic sauce* chili*
I am retarded

Just so you know, that stuff I posted isn’t a hot sauce. It’s a lot better when cooked. Some people like it uncooked, but I don’t.

It's called sambal nigga

Bread isnt that bad to complement legume aminoacid profiles, tho sugars and alcohol sure are cancer.

white flour is also a problem. wholegrain is fine

>soy sauce
>soy
oh nononononono

just fucking eat it tool. Food is Fuel, nothing more

soy sauce is fermented so its not the soyboy type

heh YOU think SOY sauce ISNT for SOY soy BOYs That MAKES you A SOY SOY BOY SOY

>Being such a faggy vegan you're barely scraping together protein sufficient to live

Sad. Low energy. "Muh complete protein"- suck a dick. Biological Value is what matters and your foods suck.

It's better to eat broccoli than not eat broccoli. Try other flavoring options though, like balsamic vinegar, or at least use olive oil instead of butter.

GOD DAMNIT IS NATURAL BUTTER HEALTHY OR NOT

>butter
those poor poor animals.
Why are you okay with inflicting unnecessary suffering?

>NATURAL BUTTER
Isn't literally all butter natural? (not the movie theater bullshit)

Because I'm an edgelord and I don't give a fuck. What are you gona do about it you little prissy faggot?

yeah

Leave you to suffer, as your conscious haunts you and the foreign animal proteins cause you inflammation and cancer.
Sad.

never had pig butter

>yeah! stop eating meat! lets have most of the world starve as we have to reinvent the entire human global food system system and create an entirely new supplement one just to make up for our unnatural avoidance of meat!
Faaaaaaaaaaaa

ggot

You will most likely acquire cancer induced by your surroundings and handling of every day items.

See you in chemo, faggot.

Just stop.I feel like shit,but bacon.

I don't think any of us will be suffering when we have meat providing optimal nutrition. Enjoy your low quality life.

we already grow enough plants to feed 11 billion humans. But we waste most of it to feed animals, animals that shit and pollute the water and require grazing land via deforestation.

nah brah, eating my fruits and veggies is cancer curing, antioxidants and sheeet.
Animals products steal away your bodies immunity.

Bacon is gross once you abstain for a while. Too salty. Too much cruelty to both the piggies and your arteries.

The poor poor animals are suffering, that's half the point.
My life has only improved once I stopped paying people to enslave, turture and murder for the sake of entertaining my tongue.
My workout recovery times improved and my soul is at a higher vibration - I'm truely Makin' It.
I feel sad for your blockages.

I don't think living on a field of luscious green grass, getting sheltered from the elements, being fed and pampered all day is suffering. If your problem is factory farming you need to be more specific.

No. It's like the posterchild of unhealthy food.

>living on a field of luscious green grass, getting sheltered from the elements, being fed and pampered all day
Good luck being able to afford that once the factory farms shut down.
$50 per steak at the least.

lol, no.

Unironically was wondering this same thing when I was having potato and broccoli for lunch yesterday. Can't help it, it just works so well. I tried to use balsamic vinegar instead for a while but it just wasn't the same.

No we don't. We don't and can't eat grass. Antioxidants from pills or fruits or whichever source has absolutely no affect on us, it's only used to up sales. No, they don't steal our bodies immunities. Bacon is fine if it's without nitrate, if it contains nitrate it's as bad as a McDonald's burger. You don't know if the animals are suffering, you cannot tell what an animal thinks in any way. We don't kill animals for entertainment unless it's for sport, which is fine, we're hunters after all. We've bred animals for generations to taste better, and in exchange we've provided them with shelter and food. So no, it's not just for "entertainment" that we eat them, it's our part of the bargain that we're engaging in.