R8 my eats

R8 my eats

Thats a fuck ton of berries user, whatd you season the potatos with?

I fucking like berries. I have no idea, this is from the dfac on my base

Is this one meal of six?

why so much berries? are you a woman?

Great macros
-1 no milk
-2 looks kinda dry and bland
+.5 for antioxidant-rich non-junk dessert

7.5/10

Check out my mahi mahi brehs

HEY! NO TALKING IN THE DFAC!

(There's milk in that mug to the right)

>Meat confirmed for salmonella
R.I.P user may you grant me your gains when your dead

It was a little overcooked desu

I fucking like berries.

Is this real?

Berries are good dood

Rate my keto dinner bros. Wild caught ahi tuna steaks (could have cooked em a little less), riced cauliflower and brussels sprouts (both covered in about 2 tbsp of organic unsalted butter).

Is everyone just always cutting? How can you fucks eat so little and claim to gain weight. I eat twice as much as that every meal and weight gain is slow as fuck.

Summers around the corner you fuck why arent you cutting

>around the corner
Considering one can lose about 1% of body fat a week with proper exercise and diet, and say you're sitting at ~15% body fat, it would take you like a month and a half of cutting to reach 10% body fat. You still have the entire month of march if you want to reach it by summer

boot/10

newfag

fuckin hell you made wild ahi look like a fuckin porkchop from denny's

>Air Force fag
>Malmstrom AFB
>No fucking DFAC, they built one a while ago but closed it down because lol
>"Heh, we'll give you $100 extra pay once a month for food :)"
>Have no idea how to cook
>We're all young retards so no one can knows in the first place
>Have learned how to cook chicken, that is now all I eat
>Work an abnormal as fuck schedule so finding time to cook can either be easy sometimes or fucking impossible

Ohhhh fuck i hope you aren't a cop there.

I was stuck in the missile field for 5.5 years shit sucked breau

I want everyone who calls food "eats" to choke on their FOOD

You can only mobilize around 71 kcal/kg bodyfat per day, rest of weight loss will be muscle and organs.

No, I'm an X2 missile maintainer. Shit sucks man, thank god I don't run the field (yet). Fucking frigid cold temperatures, 12 hour work days, and constant evaluations. Currently in a smaller shop, work about 8 hours get no lunch break and frequently work Saturdays. It could be worse I guess, I just hate it when cops talk about the shit sandwich they have to eat as if others aren't dining on something similar as well.

Lol i mean 12 hour work days were short for us out there. Also for the maintainers i rode with when i was set team. 16+ hrs was more the norm. Crf wasn't any better.

Forgot to add being a senior airman sucks.
>Get called to meeting
>"What do your workers want, we wanna improve morale?"
>We don't wanna work Saturdays anymore, especially when the shit we do Saturday can easily be done throughout the week
>"Lol no, what else do they want?"
>Ok well how about a lunch br-
>"No. What else?"
>That is literally all anyone talks about sir
>"Damn why is everyone always miserable around here?"

They taste gud and make you poop GUD

And each stripe will only mean more meetings, and there is always someone above you to cockblock you when you try improve conditions

A new AFI made it illegal to work over 12 hours in the maintenance field because of how frequent the bullshit was. And I would put quotation marks around the word "illegal" but I literally don't think I could use enough to do it justice. I know of several fucking guys that frequently work over 12s, usually as punishment for commenting on the fact that they are on their 12 hour mark. They'll be out doing a job, hit their 10 hour mark, radio in to begin the drive back since the drives are long, and once they RTB they are given bullshit work that puts them usually around 14-16 hours like paperwork on what happened or just vehicle/equipment fuckery.

Lol sounds about right. I left there in 2010 so shit is probably a lot different now

8/10

A classic healthy meal. Would savagely consume without feeling like a guilty fatass afterwards. Could use a smidge more chicken and a bit more variety with the greens but that's just me nitpicking.

Good job, son. I love you. Keep it up.

It's just one meal you're being shown, brah. You can't assume an entire diet from one meal, brah. Cmon, brah.

Even with all the bs its probably improved a lot since. It just blows my mind how inept everything in the military is, I always imagined it as being really efficient. It'd probably help if they bothered to take care of instead of abuse everyone who dared sign up. I especially feel bad for cops, they get fucked the hardest.

Lookin good, friendo.

btw, is that a chicken breast or french toast.

>Considering one can lose about 1% of body fat a week with proper exercise and diet
Bull fucking shit, what exercise and diet are you doing that goes that fast?

I really don't miss the bullshit lol. Not that any other place doesnt have their own special brand of bullshit

They should refuse to sell you any more tuna

Probably some super restricted fast, no idea how one would be able to exercise like that tho

No DFAC at malm? That's fucking. Ridiculous. What a shit assignment.

The world needs the e4 mafia

Enjoy, I left that behind a very long time ago ;-;

Fasting is a fucking meme unless you're obese. Sure, you'll lose plenty of fat. You'll also lose plenty of muscle because you'll be too weak to workout and you won't be putting in enough to maintain what you already have.

First time cooking it, didn't think 2 minutes per side was enough to make it a bit past medium. Good to know that it's a 1 minute per side protein for next time cook, really quick dinner.

Absorption of antioxidants from blueberries is near nonexistent, go ahead and eat your berries, but dont try and convince yourself that they arent just like any other sweet treat .

I was genuinely perplexed as well.

Judging by the supplementing vegetables chicken seems more likely

>no fat
>vegetable with one of the highest amount of net-carbs

The cauliflower and sprouts had a total of 14g of carbs combined, with 6g being fiber. They were also covered in about 25g of fat from the butter and the tuna was cooked in lard. I also had a big slice of raw cheese for dessert.

Still not a full keto meal though since the tuna itself has like 1:22 fat to protein ratios. My preferred protein choice is definitely a rib eye steak or some wild caught salmon, but just felt like eating tuna this time.

Please peel your carrots

Thanks. It's chicken, I rubbed some spices on it and pan fried it and added onions and mushroom after a bit.

Are there any benefits to peeling the skins of the carrots?