Veeky Forumslit/

write whats on your mind

Just been bombarded with bullshit drama don't really care about

BBBRRRAAAAAPPPPPP

I lift to Travis Tritt because his song "Im gonna be somebody" gives me hope.

I'm currently a double wage cuck. Both my semi-skilled jobs are super unsatisfying. I'm staring down the barrel of living on my own in a few months. I'm heavily considering moving to Japan a year earlier than I was planing just to get away from it all and really begin to feel like I'm improving as a person.

For some people putting your back against the wall is the only way you can get your shit together.

This board is steadily falling into the /pol/ shit hole. First it's all the "who do lift for?" The like 50 people post black Suns and shitty retrowave garbage, but with the constant dicksucking of Jordan Peterson, an man who complains about postmodernism yet doesn't actually know what it means, and defending him to the death when people call him out is getting annoying.
I thought this was a smart board, but it's just as hive minded as the rest of the trash boards. That's all for my rant start with the Greeks

Trying to unserstand why sip posters aren't banned for being underage

I want a motherfucking job.

These cunts don't realize just how good a fucking employee I am. At my last job, where I worked for four and a half years, I had two sick days. Two. I'll show up 10 minutes before, and I'll leave every shift in the same way as I'd like to receive one. All hours, all days, I'm good for it.

But nooooooo, because I'm a foreigner and because I can only work for 6 months, and most likely because I'm still /fat/, I get ignored and some thot gets hired instead.

I´m a failure and will never make it.
I´ll probably starve in the next year since I´ll get fired.

i think i got low t, will get checked on saturday, wish me luck brehz

They're all just shitposting to get a rise out of people like you. Saying /pol/ once is like saying Beetlejuice's name 3 times. The worst part is people who came here from reddit go after them thinking they're accomplishing something by posting some meme they copied a week ago. "Hurr duur back to pol with you!" is still a (you) and that's all they want. Just glance over it and keep going, its not like its actually affecting your life.

Yeah, but man it gets repetitive.

The only winning move is not to play. The only way to stop it is either getting off Veeky Forums all together or not caring about the shitposts or the responses.

haven't been to the gym in 6 months. I've kept up with the dieting 100% but school is stressful as fuck and I just can't muster the motivation to go back. I'd essentially have to start at square 1 muscle-wise and I've been stuck in this inconsistent stop-go-stop-go cycle for the past 4 years.

Now instead of being fat I'm just skinnyfat.

Here I sit, broken hearted.
I tried to shit, but only farted.

>I thought this was a smart board

I'm finally getting along with my gym crush (who works at the gym) who's 2 years older than me but I still don't know if she likes me or is just keeping some act

>because I can only work for 6 months
As an employee myself, that is why I would not hire you, why would I when I have to go through the same process again in 6 months?

Meant employer

Here I sit and hesitade.
Should I shit or masturbate?

My new job isn’t panning out for shit
The one contract we’ve got it falling through
I tweaked my back doing something a couple weeks ago and haven’t been able to do anything heavy
I was hoping the new job would get me enough money to finally move out of my parents’ house but I’m making even less

All in all l feel like shit and hate myself

> (OP)
>Trying to unserstand why sip posters aren't banned for being underage
I think its probably a windup meme at this point like that bananaposting spree that went on for about a year

oy vey white people are being proud of their heritage?!!??

You sound like a whiny child.

Ex gf keeps bugging me. We didnt really breakup on bad terms so i didnt block her or anything. She was always late to everything so it would make me mad basically.

She just wants to hear about my life, when i ask her about hers shes just silent or kicks the ball back to my field.

I just dont wanna give her any more info about my life. I keep asking her to tell me something and she has nothing to say so i end conversations there, but she keeps calling back.

I dont get it? What is she trying to do?

JBP's points about the commies in academia are 100% right, I was doing a law degree and had to take a subject on property law in which we were exclusively taught how marxism is great and the property law as it currently stands is unjust because womyn and blacks etc by a guy who unironically wore a hammer and sickle t-shirt to class in spite of the fact he had a PhD and was about 70. At the same time JBP is basically saying nothing new, the same stuff laid out in meditations which guys like Tony Robbins have been saying for decades, I think the difference is he has stumbled into a large online population of guys raised w/o fathers who are basically looking for a father figure to teach them how to be a man.

There's proud of origin and then there's retarded obsession, sure your from Vikings whatever but don't try to kick people who aren't white out of your country
I'd be fine if he was saying he's a self help guru,but instead he's going around like he was a gift from God to tell you about lobsters. He considered a philosopher and that is unforgivable, because he isn't saying anything new. Worse, he's selling a bastardized version of others philosophies

shes trying to keep you on the back burner

no contact brah

Here I sit, on the pooper.
Giving birth to a Maine state trooper.

Thats about 99% of philosophers at this point, the arts departments in most universities are swimming in marxists so not exactly like there's a whole lot of decent new philosophy being created.
Also
>Don't try to kick people who aren't white out of your country
What if those people aren't of benefit to the country?

Literally what said
Plus she's obviously got nothing going on in her life, rise above that shit man, you deserve better

Here I sit, on the crapper
Squeezing out another rapper

Are you a benefit to it?
Anyway Zeziek for example is a great Marxist philosopher because he criticizes capitalism in a new way that can only be done today, he is a philosopher. JP takes the idea of self improvement from existentialism but throws religion in making it a fucking insult to Nietzsche, Hegel, and every other existentialist thinker

Thinking about selling some candy shit for obese people at some bus station

Here I sit, cheeks a flexin’.
Giving birth to a big ol’ Texan.

A philosopher
I answer the great questions
My sphincter rumbles

>Zeziek for example is a great Marxist philosopher
>Great marxist philosopher
That's like arguing somebody is a great fascist philosopher, if your starting point is an ideology that creates unfathomable evil and human suffering nothing you say can really be taken seriously.
His self improvement ideologies seem to stem more from classic stoics than from anything in existentialism. 99% of what he says sounds like it would be written in Meditations in Aurelius had lived in the last century.
Also I'm a software dev so yeah, I pay more in taxes than I take out in terms of services (mostly b/c I take nothing in services) making me a net benefit to my nation and the more 3rd world plebs they bring in the more they have to tax me the more likely I am to fuck off somewhere else.

It's literally a condition on my working visa. I can only be employed at one place for 6 months.

I did get a job before in the same business, but finding a new one is a fucking chore.

Here I lounge, on the throne.
Beatin’ off my big ol’ bone.

are you north african or syrian
fix your country and fuck off

are you mexican or nigger
fix your country and fuck off

A female friend(let's call her A) and I are trying to play matchmaker for two mutual friends that don't know each other. Problem is the chick doesn't really do social media and my female friend isn't even sure if she currently has a working American phone number (she's here with her sister studying abroad from South Africa). I didn't really want to but it seems like if I want to try to help my friend get a gf I'm gonna have to get more people involved but I'm worried I'm gonna overcomplicate shit by raising a city to put two people together.

It also doesn't help that the person most likely necessary to get involved was another girl my female friend and I tried setting on a date with another friend of mine. She ended up friendzoning him, so I don't know how positive she'll be about helping us try it with our current 0 - 1 track record of matchmaking.

I'm Scandinavian. 6'2, blonde hair, blue eyes.

I presented a good philosopher, that is all. JP however just spouts someone else's voice (also he probably disagrees with most of stoicism, like suicide being okay and if you're angry you're just stupid) and gets paid for it. Stoics were just using the same deal as existentialists but they could slip into religions. I don't care if you use him as "oh he gives good advice" but when comparing him to Camus and Hiedegger it insults all of academia
Also what if an Indian Doctor came to your country, he does more to society than just pay tax. Do you kick him out?

>fix your country and fuck off

Sure you are. If you're an un or low skilled worker you'd have stayed in your native country since they treat unskilled workers far better. If you were a skilled worker you wouldn't have such strict conditions on your visa.

Working Holiday Visa for Australia. Do you really think everyone who goes abroad to work does it for greener pastures? I could head home any time I want, but that would end my travel streak.

I do more than pay tax, I'm a skilled worker in a field that is vital to the economy and which has a global shortage of workers. I'm in favour of skilled immigration but the problem is that they need to be educated to the same standards we produce. Developing countries by definition can't produce such individuals as they lack the access to educational resources that developed countries can provide. Serious question, your mother has to go in for surgery, there are 2 surgeons available, both have the same experience both graduated at the same level in their class but one is from Norway while the other is from India, which do you choose?

A river runs through my heart.
From valve to valve, it travels into me, and leaves with naught but a trace.
As soon as it penetrates me, I am shrouded in its warmth; yet flailing is its presence.
For a moment, I am at peace.
I am content with its fleeting nature.
For years, I try to identify this substance. I know nothing of it. It is not love. It is not a metaphor. It is a physical manifestation of something grand, and I want so bad to know of it; to understand it.
I search for decades. I never lose hope, nor do I lack focus. Each day the warmth passes through me, and my vigor is renewed.
Though I may never know what this feeling is, I know it is the only thing that keeps me going. Through thick and thin, it is here. It keeps me lifted through the hard times, and rejuvenates me when I am at my lowest. I fear I may lose my will and faith the day I do find it, but the act of searching keeps me going.
I hope you never have to know this joy. It is a burden I would not wish upon my worse enemy, yet it is an adventure I cannot fathom living without.

>Do you really think everyone who goes abroad to work does it for greener pastures?
If they're looking to stay in the country for more than 6 months I do.
also get out we're full.

I will, when I make enough money to continue traveling.

I don't think I get to actually choose the surgeon, but I wouldn't care who did it as long as it was getting done

>the arts departments in most universities are swimming in marxists
Finished an Arts program in a university. Weird, I didn't meet any Marxists.

You don't, but it's designed to point out that there are levels of competence, and a person trained in a developed country who are taught by world leaders in the field, with access to the sort of computing resources that you wouldn't find outside of a billion dollar university and who get to do their internships in world class hospital environments is always going to be better trained than somebody living in a country where access to clean water is a challenge let alone access to adequate teachers and educational materials. If they are skilled workers who are trained and capable of working to our standards, who speak the language to a business level and who are capable of assimilating into our society then I don't care about their race. But illiterate plebs from the 3rd world can stay in their shit hole countries.

Either you aren't living in the west otherwise if you go and take a long look in the mirror I suspect you will find a marxist from your arts program.

I'm drowning in self-loathing and it gets worse every fucking day.

Maybe I just went to one of the rare few that weren't swimming in Marxists.

yum

Ever since I started working out at the gym again ( I stopped a while back but now I’m back in it ) I just stopped wanting to jerk off. Is that normal? Anyone else get that?

Buy my own gym equipment, barbell weights, power rack and bench. New secret Russian weather weapon means that it cannot be delivered this week. Fuck sake.

10 mins until this lasagna is done and i can't fucking wait

warren buffet once said love is a curious thing, the more you give the more you get back in return.

i want a refund

/OP/ I was just thinking how dumb only eating one slice of a pizza for a meal is.I usually eat 2 or 3,but i don't eat pizza every other day.