Let's settle it once and for all

Let's settle it once and for all

How many grams of protein do you need per day to build muscle?

I've seen anything from .7 to 1.5 per lb of bodyweight with the general consensus being 1g is safe, and studies saying .8 is plenty

4g per half pound body weight

37 teaspoons per gram of clipped toenail weight, multiplied by your lungs' tidal volume, added to your weight on even Tuesdays.

You don't need protein just a well balanced diet with plenty of fruits and veggies.

4 SCOOPS COME ON! WE'RE TRYNA GET BIG HERE!!!

don't forget the soy and semen

1-1.5 for strength training
1.5-2 for endurance

calorie surplus

Fats/Carbs/Protein

25/45/30

Fuck your .7 to 1.5lb rule. Cucks need not apply

>Let's settle it once and for all
Literally see this gay thread every-time I check this subreddit

1 gallon of milk per powm of body wape

Last 3 digits of my post is how much you need, user

36 eggs worth of protons.

there needs to be more Veeky Forums edits exactly like this

100 proteans

Each gram of your body consumes about 2 kg of protons. Go figure.

The real answer is 1g per 1kg.
Look up Uantuan, it's a compiled study with 1600 papers proving that you only need 1g per 1kg.
1 to 1, Uantuan.

This.

Without juice, you're looking at a maximal muscle gain of 750g-1kg per month.
That's 25g-33g per day, that you realistically need on top of your base protein requirement.

That's LEAN mass right?

>like 250g of protein on bulking diet

No thanks

The post the (((supplement))) companies don't want you to see

Nothing comes up on Google m8

Don't listen to these retards (Just manlet trolls). You need at LEAST, 2.5 grams per lb of body weight. And please make sure you're getting quality protein, like the type used in great shelf brands such as Gold Standard Whey (Tm). Things like chicken, milk, eggs, or other poor shit powders aren't even 1/4th as good as real quality protein. Every single gain you've gotten has been completely wasted up until this point and every second you go without buying real whey you're just a small dicked manlet brainlet poorfag faggot beta who's wasting his time.

>How many grams of protein do you need per day to build muscle?
your asking the wrong question. you don't "need" much protein at all, and you never know exactly how much you "need" in a day anyway. the real question is "how much protein should I eat to make sure I'm always making optimal progress". people have found that 1g/lbs is more than enough, is easy to remember, has no adverse effects and you'll most likely make optimal progress even if you fail to meet that goal.

there is no good reason to be obsessed with eating the absolute minimum amount of protein you can get away with while still making good progress.

>it's funnier because ON has been outed by many people for paying people to shill on fitness communities

Pic related settles it, these are advanced lifters. A little above 1.6 gives little to no benefit, not to mention that carbs and fats are more important for proper hormone production.

1g per egg per chicken breast per kg of non-fat bodyweight per American in Korea on any given Easter.

sounds about right user

you need 20gram per day to get to my level

What mode is this?

Maximum reach mode

>100% OF WHATYOU EAT IS CONVERTED INTO MUSCLE
>WHAT IS CELL TURNOVER
>WHAT IS BIOAVAILABILITY
>WHAT ARE AMINO ACIDS

AAAAAAHHHHHH

Stop posting images from scp 096

You should know how dangerous that is

HOLY SHIT

Low quality bait

Auschwitz slender

previous poster literally says ON TOP OF BASE REQIUREMENT
are you fucking illiterate

Haha imagine the stench

It's 1g per gramme of bodyweight....

protein intake of 0.6 to 0.8 grams per pound of body weight

Can you still use protein powder if you are fat and just trying to lose weight while also lifting semi-hard?

Are you mad because youre finding out you got pimped by sup companies, or because you cant read ?