Quitting dairy, how did it go?

Ever tried to give up all dairy products?

How'd it go, find any good alternatives?

See any health benefits?

I used to mock people who said they were lactose intolerant, I thought it was just a made up condition like Asperger's or depression, but after farting and shitting myself regularly for a few years, I finally pinpointed dairy, quitting seems to have cured my stomach problems. My only issue is coffee, tough to find an alternative, I like it creamy but coconut milk is too overpowering and the nut milks are like water.

Used to drink at least a little of whole milk a day and eat plenty of yogurt often. Stopped for last month and half apart from some milk for cereals. It helped my acne clear quite a bit apart from that idk.

Use any dairy substitutes fir anything, or no since you still dabble when you want it?

reminder lactose intolerance comes from a genetic lack of a certain family of gut bacteria that can be introduced and cultivated.
even if you don't do this you can consume the lactose equivalent of a glass of milk every day with no issues.
dairy is fucking based

Don't bother with any of that autism, having a bit as opposed to zero won't make much difference

You realise when you stop that dairy isn't even that great desu. The tasty shit is pretty bad macrowise too

I stopped because of lactose intolerance years and nothing significant changed as far as I can tell
The only fair I can stomach still is American """""""cheese""""""" so I don't have to worry about most fast food, but if I ever want to dabble, I'd just do it lightly and take a lactase pill. That's pretty much exclusively when eating out since you can find substitutes for just about anything for home, it's just more expensive.

only subhumans cannot have daiey, you're good

>you can consume the lactose equivalent of a glass of milk every day with no issues.
Based on the average tolerance for some people. The idea of "dude just drink half a cup every day" will have some idiots shitting out their brains the rest of the day.

I hope you're not American and buying your milk at a normal grocery store.

I boosted my dairy intake from imbibing too much sv3rige bullshit. It definitely is bad for your skin, I've gotten some acne more. You could probably make up some bullshit about how it's getting rid of toxins or some shit but desu having to put a little more work into my skin health is worth it since dairy feels so natural to eat and drink. Cracking a raw egg in whole milk is so refreshing

>shitting out their brains the rest of the day.
How is this a bad thing

this, 97% of scandis are lactose tolerant and it decreases as you move south and west through europe
shitskins and the like have pathetic lactose tolerance figures

Gastro-intestinal distress causes a lot of difficulties for people who doesn't stay in their mom's basement 24/7.

No way I just made a huge batch of homemade yoghurt

How so?

i did keto for awhile, maybe i imagined it but my skin seemed really nice.

Literally just this, pimples on my face died out after quitting the milk jew

My problems started on a trip to China. Drank sink water out of desperation a few times and my stomach has been fucked ever since. Was suddenly hypersensitive, on the toilet all day from the slightest intake of spice or cheese.

Been making my own kefir for a few weeks. Before that I wasn't regularly eating diary for a couple months. I'm getting a little bit of acne on my shoulders and chest that I wasn't before, which is annoying. But I want that tangy probiotic goodness.

I quit milk because fit told me it causes autism didnt work

I drink more milk than a baby cow. Yes my body is sensitive to lactose and I end up gassy and filled with liquid shit but that's why I take Lactase pills whenever I consume it. Fucking god sent cause I definitely couldn't 4000cal bulk without it.

>”If you can’t drink milk, you’re not white” said the Jew.
>The white man pondered, he knew milk would be bad for him, but he couldn’t possibly have his whiteness questioned.

And so life goes on.

I quit whey and milk. My skin cleared up a lot.

The white man in that scenario sounds almost as stupid as you do.

Funny because I am white

Casien in dairy makes you autistic.

Give up dairy for those social gains

Nope and never will. I have no side effects at all just benefits.

You gotta also cut out gluten and sugar and do it for atleast 6 months. or years if you are older.

I did it and it cured my autism

In general whites are stupid though, especially when you compare them to Jews such as myself.