Achievable natty?

Looks natty to me

Moar

He's CLEARLY roiding

Looks like a nigger.
Why would you want that.

> pretending anyone cares about niggers

blow your brains out OP, one less black

Pls be serious. Im not into dyel skinny tards making race comments in lifting. Dont be mad because you were born with shit genetics.

Anything is better than being born a fucking pavement ape.

*Bbbbbrrrrraaaaaaaapppppppp*

Yet youre here trying to get a physique that compares to 15 year old black kids LOL.

nigga, I thank God every day I am the true mesitzo master race

niggers are inhuman, truly apes on 2 legs. I'd kill you all.

> skinny nigger 15 year olds

no, my father was around and I have real goals. not trying to be a black in a tanktop.

Na youre just like black people, atleast close in IQ and usually are fat lazy slobs. Even w 20 years of lifting no one would know if you lift in a shirt lol

>IP count doesn't go up
We heard you the first time

He doesn't look kike roids to me. He's obviously muscular but he looks physical small. Look at the size of the phone compared to him. I assume he wouldn't be that tall. If he were 6ft with those proportions I'd say gear.

P E A K P H Y S I Q U E

> same nig

> s u b h u m a n

my dog is more of a man than you

Kinda sad how you look like sht and are clearly inferior to this kid yet it seems like you cant accept it. Oh well have fun looking like crap and imagining that your irrelevant goals matter Lol

Youre literally just some fat Mexican on the internet.....

I could be a skinnyfat dyel
still wouldn't be a nig

Youre saying that because you are and have been your entire life lol. You speak as if youve actually made any progress

Yeah, i'd say that looks natural.

For a nigger, perhaps. For a White man, it will prove more difficult.

So many edge lords in this thread lol
All I can picture are these 50kg white school kids keyboard warriors with a week of SS behind them

basically 90% of fit

your thread is shit and so are you, you knew exactly what would happen if you posted a black guy yet you kept baiting and replying, go ahead and fuck off with your shit threads to /pol/
sage

People being so mad just because a black person is posted is hilarious. are you guys really this pathetic?

>muh black genetics
American codeword for steroids. Every. Single. Time.

No one likes niggers.

Don't you understand that posting different kinds of dog shit every day would lead to the same reaction?

I just don't like niggers desu.

You are just hyper-aware, like a schizophrenic. You have been to affected by the cancer "bbc/cuck" threads that everytime you see a black thread you freak out. Imagine that the guy in the OP was white, it's just a normal thread with a newbie asking if a goal is realistic. Now just make the dude black, it's the same thing, it's not like his dick is out, it's just a fit black guy. You need to get your panties out of your crack and relax.

But you are acting like one?

>saying you don't like niggers means you are acting like one

Well I guess you have a point, even niggers don't like other niggers.

>You are just hyper-aware, like a schizophrenic. You have been to affected by the cancer "bbc/cuck" threads that everytime you see a black thread you freak out. Imagine that the guy in the OP was white, it's just a normal thread with a newbie asking if a goal is realistic. Now just make the dude black, it's the same thing, it's not like his dick is out, it's just a fit black guy. You need to get your panties out of your crack and relax.
Lol, are you okay?

if a nigger lifts, there's a 95% chance he's on gear

You are aping out and spouting unintelligent shit you've heard but never thought about. It's like watching sjw's. What is even the point of what you are doing? or is there none and you are just being outraged in a pavlovian way?

yea, just trying to figure out how you work, I can't imagine being this upset by a picture in a thread that has no obvious ill intent.

>Post a picture of a black man
>/pol/ flips the fuck out instantly
Holy f*cking cringe. You fags literally act worse than /b/ tards.

Seems natty to me. Understand that a lot of blacks have easy access to steroids and there is a study that confirms heavy steroids use among blacks.

The responses you getting are justified, in todays age where anything and everything is against white masculinity dont be surprised when they lash out against any form of cuck shit.Its how /gif/ got infiltrated.

Nice try, cuck.

They're good at turning threads into shit and not saying anything of importance.

When everyone knows exacly how you will react to anything, it's time to develop a personality and stop using ideology as a coping mechanism for your lack of self worth,

>slave genetics
>natty

>Looking like a balloon animal
>Natty
inb4 "BBC GENETICS THO"

watermelon press x100

>not doing cardio from stealing bikes
not gonna make it

Look at the delts, though american blacks were selectively bred for slavery and have better genetics so it could be natty.