People Freaking Out In Gym Stories

>be me
>helping friend learn2deadlift
>hear someone shout
>turn around and see some old fuck yelling at some persian dude
>apparently persian dude was stealing the dumbells right before old fuck got to them
>old fuck yells about not taking that shit while persian guy is cool as cucumber
>old fuck then yells he's gonna fuck him up and a trainer gets between them and makes old fuck leave
> many people saw what happened and old fuck was def in wrong
> heard someone say he should've stuck to water aerobics
>mfw
>old fuck banned forsure

Any crazy gym freakouts Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/brain/autism/tc/aspergers-syndrome-topic-overview
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm persian and most of us would just give him the dumbells it's not worth it.

Bump

sneaky persian stealing racist man's dumbbells to get him banned from gym
classic

Bumping your own clearly stupid made up story? Fuck out of here kid

>made up story

It's a decent story but no way this is interesting enough to be made up.

>Go to this new fancy expensive gym for the first time.
>A lot of old people hot women and snobs.
>See nobody is using the cable machine and approach it.
>Guy yells at me saying some women is using that, i say fine and move to another machine.
>6 minutes pass, woman in the corner still not using the machine.
>She then finally uses it for 1 minute and goes back to her corner, ask if she's done with it, acts pissed off and says she'll be busy for another 15 minutes.
>Watch her do some retarded workouts in the corner for another 10minutes.

Why are people like this, and even too autistic to let other people switch inbetween workouts?

he cable machine and approach it.
>Guy yells at me saying some women is using that, i say fine and move to another machine

Yell “FUCK OFF FAGGOT” and use it anyway

pls learn 2 format posts desu senpai

FUCK OFF FAGGOT!!

>hehe fugg off xd

No u

>persian

I have one from my gym nemesis

> deadlifting my 3,5 pl8s for reps at designated deadlift platform
> qt slav girl comes over and taps me on shoulders
> tells me I'm breaking the floor. I smile and say
> "don't worry about it, see this floor? Specially made for this"
> She blushes and walks away, gym nemesis sees this from his bench
> gym nemesis comes running over screaming
> "OYY YOU'RE BREAKING THE FLOOR WTF MAN!!!"
> I just crack up and laugh at him, he was yelling and charging so loud
> nemesis plugs earphones back in and rushes away
> just as fast as he came up to support qt slav

None of them come to the gym anymore, I'm fine with that

What

For reference my gym has a no slamming the weights policy, but if it's on mats with the rubber plates no one gives a shit, even if it's loudish
>some guy doing clean presses, a little over 2pl8
>Doing them on a mat, so he can drop them after cleaning on designated area
>Skinny old fuck with his obese wife, who are for some reason doing bodyweight excercises in the weight room when we have a area especially for bodyweight excercises
>Comes up to the guy and starts shouting and saying you're not supposed to slam weights
>Guy humours him but he keeps yelling at him
>Guy shrugs it off continues pressing
> Old guy and his obese wife continue doing bodyweight and then the old guy squats like 20 pounds in the Smith machine

I feel like I should have said something,but the guy handled it pretty well

because everyone is shit. thats why.

just use it you cuck

>some old faggot complaining about deadlifts being too loud
>tell him he's at a gym and not in the library
>put headphones back on
>continue do deadlift, drop bar on last set

This happened to me last week. Something similar at least

>be holiday mondayday
>go to smaller local gym because didn't want to drive all the way to regular gym
>very compact, not a lot of equipment
>heavy weight area has one squat rack, one power rack, Smith machine and quad press machine
>legdayletsdothis.jpg
>personal trainer with client on squat rack, obviously doing a circuit
>see woman doing theraband glute exercises in the one power rack
>embodiment of thot'ry
>enough makeup to kill a household pet
>wearing pretty much glorified underwear with underarmour logo on it
>she is 'supersetting' theraband adductor presses with single leg glute press on the Smith machine
>Taking up 50% of the equipment with her meme workouts
>'excuse me, I'd like to do squats. May I work in on this power rack?'
>'No. I am doing HIIT. You can wait.'
>youstuckupwench.jpg
>Literally can do that 'lift' anywhere else in the gym
>Wait right beside power rack, back turned to her maymay shite that she is only doing for attention.
>10 min goes by
>fuckthisshit.jpg
>load up bar and start warm up when she is using Smith machine.
>she jumps up and comes over
>'I am not done with that!!'
>pretend I don't hear her
>'I have three sets left'

>she walks to personal trainer and I assume is complaining
>he doesn't give a fuck, points to his client
>thot approaches me between sets
>pop headphone out
>'you know it is really rude to take someone's machine while they are using it's
>she actually called it a 'machine'
>'not as rude as stretching in the one power rack in the ENTIRE gym, and not letting someone work in'
>'i'm going to complain'
>look her dead in the eye
>"I. Don't. Care"

Finished my workout, and was not bothered again

If you slam the fucking weights while doing less than 3pl8 deadlift, you are a massive faggot and you know damn well you can lower that shit more carefully if you are capable of lifting it off the ground.

>gym is extra full due to new prices
>peak hours
>group of arabs benching
>some other arab steals a plate of them
>show down between the two groups of arabs
>yelling for 20 mins
>no punches thrown at the end

love it

who cares
why does this bother people?

Awww does someone need to go back to Planet Fitness?

Made me think, that is typical behaviour of a woman with shit attitude. The typical bitch who thinks she's a queen and doesn't get no as an answer from her daddy. You definitely did the right thing.

>The typical bitch who thinks she's a queen and doesn't get no as an answer from her daddy
Pretty much this. These women think they are beyond reproach because beta losers have fawned over them their entire lives.

>You definitely did the right thing.
Yeah, I was pretty angry at the time, but I am glad I did it in the long run.

May be bothered by loud noises, lights, or strong tastes or textures. Like fixed routines. Change is hard for them. May not recognize verbal and nonverbal cues or understand social norms.
Asperger's Syndrome-Topic Overview - WebMD
webmd.com/brain/autism/tc/aspergers-syndrome-topic-overview

damn, anyone have that webm of the guy in planet fitness trashing the reception desk and freaking out
>lunks
>when will they learn?

Happened literally yesterday fag. You ever see an old guy REEE in the gym? Shit is funny.

I'm Persian and would've dared him to hit me. Let him swing first then knock him out. Win win

>I approach the cable machine
>Some gym thot on a mat looks up and says shes using that
>I tell her sorry, the rules clearly state no supersets allowed
>Wouldnt want you to get banned
>Go do my workout
i pull this all the time and people get extremely pissed off but no fucks are given

>Lifting at YMCA
>Walking circuit between sets and doing tricep pushdown on chest day.
>Old guy starts using machine

"Yo old guy, can I also use machine?"
"Oh no strong young lad just return as usual"
"Really, its fine and makes no difference"
>He just walks away, it's cool I'm obviously a lot more of a routine
>Fucking fat rhino man comes over (obviously roids but is obese)
"DON'T FORCE OLD PEOPLE OFF MACHINES"

"Uh did you see us talking? We're fine dude, don't worry".

"Everybody hates you and thinks you're a fat pig. I hate you, my son hates you (son who is actually Veeky Forums is just quiet)."

"Lol do you think any of my piers care what I'm doing here, I'm minding my own business unlike some people"

>Gets in my face
>look at fit bro who obviously has tons of fighting experience from what I've seen in gym
>Know that kid would knock me on my ass in about 20 seconds

"Go ahead hit me" says the fat man.

"Listen dude I don't have to deal with this legally. Back up or I'm calling the police, they can review this footage".

>Blah blah blah tries to attack my ego some more. End up going to front counter. Giant black dude (who is a serious bro of mine) says what the fuck

>Two stuuuupid gym thots at counter. "Omg why do you want us to look at camera footage"

>Fat man smuggly agrees with them, they all join in on belittling me
>Cancel my membership on the spot, tell them they can suck my dick I'm switching banks

I fucking hate that place. That whole situation thoroughly pissed me off to no extant. I don't care that much, but what a fucking shit gym experience. And nobody said shit. Fat piece of shit acts like he owns the place and is always fucking with people's "workouts".

I’ve never experienced anything close to these stories in all of my years going to the gym. I’d love to see a freak out myself but I don’t want to be involved in one because it seems like such a pain in the ass

>Lol do you think any of my piers care what I'm doing here
MUH PIERS

>justEuropeanthings

Hey, I was just being real. Situation did make me slightly nervous. Saying "piers" like that was autistic and he asked what boats have to do with the situation.

Should break out the dictionary for Veeky Forums or maybe just thank commoncore.

>be at gym
>no one is yelling
>everyone is chill
>brodudes hog benches
>go do smith machine instead
>hang out and talk with guy who could be hasslehoff's stunt double

Dude is crazy chill. Talks about how he bought a firebird in the 80s purely so he could make knightrider puns

i really hope english isn't your first language

smith is not a proper replacement for benching, i'd just do some dumbell presses if flat benches weren't available

Fucking quit dude. You're making an ass out of you're self.

Could you out lift your nemesis?

It's difficult to even follow who's saying what. Please take some time to format your post next time, and maybe proofread it as well.

That's insane. Good luck finding a new gym though Veeky Forumsbro.

>no supersets allowed

what kind of ungodly gym are you going to. I mean, supersets usually only last less than 10 minutes. Why is it banned?

>Walking training
Kyriakos...Is this you? I had no idea your English was this good

You's okay, senior. :)

Haha, someone took Dom’s meme seriously

I will form mat, thank you. :)

I'm aware but when those guys are around they act like a flock. Like 6 of them move in a cluster and just kind of take over whatever is near them and at my gym the benches and dumbells are all in the same immediate area.

>Using cables
>Old dude gets upset because he wants to use cables
>Tell him he can work in if he wants
>He says no and storms off

Literally every day at the Y, fuck them and their membership prices

People who digress like this make me lol

I didn't get to a lmao3plaet bench by not benching.

Think of the loudest person you've ever heard deadlifting.
Now imagine the weight was 1pl8.
It almost starts to look like they're trying to show off, or don't understand that they can reduce the noise by 90% by simply putting in a miniscule amount of effort lowering the weight.

It's like yellow as loud as you can benching only the bar. It looks fucking retarded. If you lift heavy, be as loud as you want, but if you're lifting bitch weight, it's just obnoxious for no reason and can be fixed with minimal effort.

>I'm persian
>I'm Persian

i want to see that

Loud noises upset me, of any kind. Doesn't matter if it's a 3 plate diddly or a .5 plate diddly, the noise will cause me physical distress.

Dad gets it for free, high level nurse at UPMC.

Then do something about it instead of bitching about it here, I bet you won't do anything if someone diddlys 1pl8 and makes a lot of noise, you'll just shake your head and keep your mouth shut like the autist you are.

then don't go to the gym you sperg, there's bound to be noise
what kinda autist are you anyways lol
>muh noises upset me

Was benching when this happened in front of me

>gym asshole walks in, always mean mugs people, sleeveless shirts and a shitty mustached white guy, pretty tan. Not weak
>starts setting up weight on decline bench which is diagnostic to my left in front of me
>turns away and starts talking to other gymgoer for about 30-40 seconds
In this time a dyel middle aged guy with glasses comes over, doesn't ask any questions, just starts taking weight off the bar.
>asshole notices and asks him ehat the hell he's doing, explains he just set that weight up
>dyel fuck in a super nasally voice goes "so you're just gonna leave it on all fucking day then?"
asshole looks angry, old man realizes he has no friends here, storms off and does hammer strength leg extension for one set before storming off and never returning.

I had a similar experience last night.
>benches are all full
>see one open up
>some pajeet/iranian/ethnic man starts eyeing it
>he walks away
>I do a warmup set on the bench
>he comes back a couple minutes later with two 10-pound plates
>"Hey I was using that bench"
>I start laughing
>"No you weren't lol"
>He says I can keep the bench and walks away
>See him standing by benches for maybe ten minutes before he gets one
I don't know why these people are like this. Could've just done DB bench press or something.

danmit, i want i gym nemesis

Yep, this phenomenon is pretty typical. You basically shouldn't be this butt hurt when you turn 40 and finally become self aware.

It's not just the gym that bothers that guys ego either, it's his whole life. I wouldn't never say this outwardly, but I don't find myself respecting too many people after the life I've been leading.

I really enjoy people who can humble me, they make me genuinely excited to talk to them.

It's all ego. Like yeah I love doing heavy compounds in a public gym (not really, I'm setting up homegym master race) and it does make me feel like a badass.

However, I never outwardly go and try to fuck with people like that. Not in my nature at all.

>small apartment gym is crowded
>college grills doing some kind of 10lb dumbbell bullshit exercises in front of mirror
>one of the many black dudes starts curling behind grills
>he slowly scoots up until his benis touches the girl's butt
>girl drops DBs, turns around, slaps him, and starts screeching at him
>black dude has a holy shit look on his face, backs off
>girls leave gym in a huff
>other black dudes laughing their asses off
>mfw I need a new gym

NICENESS

>University gym
>Almost done workout
>Go to a free bench (hasn't been used for 5+ min) and start racking weights
>2 girls comes up and say, "Ummm we were about to use that..."
>I ask, "Were you using it before?"
>"No we were about to use it"
>I say, "Oh, okay. Well you can work in if you want"
>"Ummm no, could you just like let us use it?"
>I say, "No"
>"Are you serious?"
>I sit down, tell her to wait her turn and lay down
>I unrack the weight and she spits on my shirt
>Rerack the weight and she runs over to an instructor, don't say anything, but I probably look pissed
>Comes up to me as I'm about to walk up to him and says, "Yo bro you can't threaten people"
>Tell him I was in the middle of benching and she spit on me
>"I don't care bro, get out"
Infuriating

Wasn't expecting to get pissed this early in the morning

wtf I love women now

True.

>I unrack the weight and she spits on my shirt
holy shit how much weight was on the bar when you unracked it? if you tried to flinch you could have dropped it and fucked something up.

>Why is it banned?
Because shit like what's been posted in this thread happens if they're allowed.

It was a warm-up set, just, 0.5 pl8

Acquire CCTV footage if your gym isn't on that poverty time, claim assault or threaten to press charges if the trainer doesn't suck your dink

Fuck. That is fucking angering. God damn. What the fuck do you do in that situation? How the fuck did the instructor not care that she spat on your shirt? Your best bet would probably be to ask what she told the instructor, but with his pissy attitude, he probably wouldn't have been compliant anyway. What a fucking bitch man.

did you miss the part where you threatened them?

This is University of Toronto, there's no recourse for any man. We have tons of retarded shit like this.

There's an hour-long period every day (different time for every weekday) where they kick all the men out of the gym. There's a an hour-long period where the barbell gym isn't allowed to operate because of loud noises. There's tranny shit everywhere like pic related.

>don't go to the gym

Nigger, I'm enough of a functioning human being that I can deal with it. Never once have I demanded that Timmy Oneplate stop slamming and screeching, I just ignore him

Canada is so fucked

Gotta fight back, claim you’re genderfluid and identify as a girl at the moment when they try kicking out the guys.

That's fucking sad. I like to deal with the retarded way society is heading regarding PC culture and shit by just ignoring it cause it's not even noticeable in my area, but I couldn't imagine having to experience that crap first hand.

As a youngfag, I try my beat to keep humble in hopes I don't turn into that.

I may hate the gym asshole and be glad he left, but he wasn't even slightly on the wrong there.

The only mistake you made was in waiting. If someone is doing an exercise in the squat rack that can be done elsewhere they need to move. period.

Former UofT student here. I used workout in the "female only times" all the time. It used to only be on Fridays. This was in 2006-10. I was only asked a few times by staff, and any time I had a prepared answer about how I identified as a female and that I was tired of people bothering me about it.

I did it out of spite, because of how ridiculous it all was. I can only imagine that it is 10 times worse now.

Lul nova Scotia uni fag here, we don't need to deal with that bs ever, all the staff are students that dgaf, the only downside is the basement gym with all the squat racks and deadlift platforms is a varsity athlete gym that you can't go down if a sports team has it or if you're by yourself, wasn't an issue before dumb fucking dyel bros went down and dicked with everything. Good thing is tho I got a good thing going with the guy who runs it that I can go down whenever I want, leave the plebs upstairs to squat in the Smith machine.

>gym nemisis
>people rushing over to you

pokemon?

why do normies always fall for female tricks?

why’d you canucks let it get so fucking bad? Why didn’t you fucking fight back?

>loud noises upset me
What are you, a fucking baby?

Work out in pic related, when someone says something start crying and tell "STOP SHAMING ME!!11!!"

It must be a great time to lift, only (t)hotties and no other dudes hogging equipment.

Forgot pic

The gym effectively shuts down for an hour

>this barbell identifies as an ez-curl bar

Calgary fag here. Lulz. I know what you mean my dudes. There is some pretty interesting shit brewing up in this country, however most of women only gym times I’ve seen are due to the large Islam pop. at my school.

> Some arab slamming weights
> gym staff asks him to stop
> keeps slamming weights
> gym staff tells him to stop
> he keeps slamming weights
> they tell him stop or leave
> he starts calling her a whore and threaten her to step outside with him
> she calls police
> never seen the arab again at the gym

>literally has autism
Stay home faggot, I’ll drop my deadlift from the top if I know you’re around

muslims disgust me. They can't even workout like normal human beings.

I wish I could tear the veil off hijabis

I waited because I was trying to be polite, that is all. Also, I have found that in the past when you wait, people are quicker about finishing up.

I dont know what the fuck a persian is but we get middle eastern people in our gym and they are a fucking nightmare

One tried to steal plates of my bar while I was literally benching the bar

I dont know if it was some kind of mogging technique but he scarpered once I racked it and started to get up