Sup Veeky Forums

Sup Veeky Forums,

im a 29 year old male, 193cm, 93kg. I look pretty okay with a shirt on, but once its off, i look like a fucking potato. I have quite a belly and i also have some form of pectus excavatum. I know my diet is kinda shit, but i'll share what im usually having. Im from a 3rd world country, so bear with me, english isnt my strong suit.

breakfast:
-1 scoop of oats
-5 egg whites

lunch: whatever/wherever the fuck my retarded colleagues decided to drive to

preworkout: jaxblade senzu shake (blended)
-2 handfuls of baby spinach
-1/2 cup of Broccoli
-3 tablespoons of Greek Yogurt
-1 orange
-lemon juice
-lime juice
-1/3 cup of Orange Juice
-1 Tablespoon of Honey
-Dash of cinnamon
-1 tsp of chia seeds

postworkout: jon venus pretein oats(blended)
-75g oats
-10g whey protein
-soy milk
-water
-15g flax seeds
-1 banana
-frozen berries

dinner:
-broccoli 100g
-white rice 60g
-boneless chicken 200g

So based on my diet, what can i improve upon? where am i slacking, what am i doing wrong. I hope to make it to bros..

Other urls found in this thread:

noysca.blog17.fc2.com/
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=394647
youtu.be/x0ow4X8tiMI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>soy
low test right there, cut that shit out

>-soy milk
Low q bait, saged

would add normal milk, but im lactose intolerant

You shouldn't drink milk in the first place, if it's not raw, directly from the small free-range farm.
If you enjoy poisoning yourself there is lactose-free milk.

bump

I realize this is basically a meme at this point, but don't scientific studies basically say there's no correlation between consuming soy and lowering test?

have you tried almond milk?
there's no lactose

thanks, would look into it.

How about my other meals?

user im the same, i cant drink dairy anymore so i switched to almond milk unsweetened get that shit from costco.

There is lactose free cow milk or you could just take lactase pills to break down the lactose if your body is not able to.

OP here, would prefer not to take any pills, will look into taking almond milk

I have a similar problem.

I don't eat meat

eat food made by others less than once a month, no restaurants or fast food ect.

cook all my own meals

don't drink soft drinks of any kind

don't eat junk food

lift three times a week

and I still have a big belly. I'm just going to keep lifting and see can I level out.

what country are you from, your English is better than 99% of native English speakers lmao

Find out your caloric needs and eat from there. 500 calories above for gaining 500 lower for losing. You can't just create energy from nothing and fat is nothing more than stored energy for your body so you are over eating.

Thanks. I understand that, I just feel at a loss that a plant based diet for nearly ten years could maintain a gut like mine. I don't really want to cut but I might have to.

>not drinking milk directly from the udder

It's like you don't want to make it

Just do the cut, jump on test/tren and bulk up again for huge gains.

You have no where near enough protein

Malaysia

which meal should i slot in more protein intake?

>but don't scientific studies basically say there's no correlation between consuming soy and lowering test?

Yes. Ignore the underage memesters.

From what this guy says, im overeating, since i have a belly. But from what this guy is saying, im not eating enough protein. Is there any way to cut calories while increasing my protein intake?

There are way more calories in 100 gr of carbs than in 100 gr of protein with a few exceptions.
Eating lots of greens, some protein and not so many carbs is a great recipe to lose weight, but do keep count of those calories.

Try nut milk, cashew is one of the higher protein ones and a personal favorite

Whey protein, you don't have to worry about lactose since it's less than 1%, but when protein has a good protein to carb ratio

HEYYY YOU!!! show me where are these PICTURE FROM PLEASSEE

thanks alot bro, is myfitnesspal a good calorie tracker? or are there better alternatives? kinda new to this shit.

isnt cashew high cal tho?

yeah, thinking of going full whey for my postworkout meal. Or should i maintain it and up the protein?

noysca.blog17.fc2.com/
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=394647
enjoy

I tried a few trackers and myfitnesspal was the best imo

There's also no fucking calcium either.

If you've been lifting for so long and the belly isn't receding, you might hate me for this, but it's a sure way to burn fat. Do cardio. At the very least try to run a mile a day. Do some ab exercises after the cardio as well to tone your stomach.

bump

>tone your stomach
nice

>lunch: whatever/wherever the fuck my retarded colleagues decided to drive to
youtu.be/x0ow4X8tiMI

stop eating negative food you retard, you'll starve

what do you mean by negative food?

Gotta socialize bro

Almond milk dummy

thanks for the advice Cosmo

kek