/fat/ - Remember why you started

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your diet and see your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with
MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IEyj-qqf58o
skinnytaste.com/one-pan-parmesan-crusted-chicken-with-broccoli/
nutrition.trustreport.com/nutrition-eat-right/over-consumption_of_fruit_linked_to_unexpected_weight_gain_103.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for water

I'm going shopping today and I don't know what to get

Here in my place in the world there is always cheap pork tenderloin to be had, usually three-packs, so I’ll usually get one of those.
Then I think about what I would eat with them. That would probably be broccoli, sweet potatoes, spring onions, stuff like that when I roast the tenderloin.

Sometimes I’ll be in the mood for a wok dish, so I’ll buy whatever veggies I would throw in there.

I eat other stuff of course, but I usually start with thinking of a type of meat or protein, and then my favourite sides and ingredients to eat with it follow.

black coffee is teh best

but I don't know what I want to eat

*holds up spork*

we gonna make it.
sub and watch me become king
youtu.be/IEyj-qqf58o

Chicken. Chicken. Always go for chicken if you don't know what to eat so you don't risk getting crap.

Chicken, parmesan cheese, broccoli, parsley.

skinnytaste.com/one-pan-parmesan-crusted-chicken-with-broccoli/

Start with chicken and lean beef. Add sides and start cooking. Youll find out what you want or like after sometime.

>MFW 1060 cal breakfast

Just fucking kill me, never going to make it. How do I survive the rest of the day including workout in the afternoon?

( oh but don't add the broccoli immediately, you'll overcook it. Add it around 15 minutes of cooking the chicken )

Veggies and tuna

Wait until you feel like you can't take it, then eat a high protein, low calorie dinner.
You have to fall for the chicken and vegetables meme.

If this is actually you, I would give you a sub of solidarity, but STOP FUCKING CLICKING YOUR HARD PALATE.
God invented editing software for a reason

Waist came 4cm down in 8 days, feels good.

Get some diced meat like chicken and turkey
Get some low fat mince (5%)
Get some frozen bags of veg (mixed microwave bags, onions, mushrooms, peppers spinach)
Get some wholemeal bread and tins of tuna and some fresh lettuce
Add in a couple of jars of low salt low sugar sauces (sweet and sour)

You can get a good variety of meals out of that and is probably about £15

That was exactly my thinking as well. Thanks matey, I should make it, that breakfast made me full as Fuck. Might throw in some extra cardio at the gym if I feel like it

What did you have?

Pay benis denbts Nick

Am I gonna make it?

Yes

You're gonna plateau soon unless you're 5'7". Keep pushing. You've already done so much in such a short time. Keep up the good habits you've made.

Don't go so hard today out of guilt that you can't recover in time. I've gone way overboard before doing double and needed 3 days to recover. Push yourself, but if you're truly /fat/, your normal cardio is plenty.

100 grams of oatmeal, 600 gram low fat cottage, 25 G of whey and 2 royal gala apples.

After that I had coffee with 100 ml of skimmed milk

I believe i was around 105-110kg but the retard that I am I did not mark the progress when I started midway trough November. Its so important to write the progress down and Im kinda mad that I did not do that at the start. Really started tracking calories, weight and liftprogress in January. Pretty happy with progress.
We are all going to make it!

>We are all going to make it!
Word

Bruh, Bluetooth scales. Connects to you phone and so no need to remember to mark it down.

Plus it keeps track of body fat, water % etc

Yeah. Planning on getting one soon. They are a little bit expensive. And I want a sportstracker wristwatch thing that would sync with the scale nice and easy.

Confes

I've made the last 4 /fat/ threads since it seems like no one else cares.

I started lifting and gained 10 lbs.
So now I can't use the scale to measure my progress as well.

Also, while I feel stronger, It feels like I'm not progressing as fast as I did when I was in training years ago in HS. Is lifting while cutting worth it?

Could I get away with some kind of alternating fasting day deal where I eat TDEE on lifting days and eat almost nothing on off days?
Or with how much I need to loose (60 lbs) should I just stick to muscle maitinace and cardiovascular stuff?

Didn't mean to link.
Curse phone posting

>Work at home
>doing PPl 6 days split
>other than gym pretty much sitting or laying about

What do I put in the sailrabbit TDEE calculator?

I've been eating 1900 (suggested cut from another calc) or less calories for a few months but haven't had any decrease in weight. . . .

>nutrition.trustreport.com/nutrition-eat-right/over-consumption_of_fruit_linked_to_unexpected_weight_gain_103.html
>rats were given fruit juice derived fructose then fed fat
>they got fat
Damn. This changes everything.

you're doing god's work

Recommend me some good anime to watch.

Lost 5 kg in a month, we're all gonna make it

Starting week 3. Eating well is tough, but I'm learning that I actually enjoy cooking, so that's cool. Doing SL 3 days a week, and doing the Emi Couch to 5k on 3 different days. I hate running, but I'm getting better at it. I really just hate being fat now.

Karakai Jouzu no Takagi san.

manga is better even though I haven't watched the anime

Meh. Only thing I'm really following this season is Yuru Camp.

Sedentary

I read it too, and it is. I just want to spread the love that is Takagi.

Thank you op

What'd you eat today homobros

>cottage cheese, skim milk, strawberry banana smoothie
>catfish fillet
>bowl of special kancer cereal i regretted after with skim milk

I will be eating boeuf bearnaise tonight. Nothing else today.

>oats
>proton shake
>breadrolls with olives

I'm thinking about going nearer to my maintenance today, I've been cutting at an 1000 deficit for a month and I feel like shit.

>lean beef, low fat cheese
>then wash it down with olive oil

My simple chili. Beef, beans, onion and spices.

Scrambled eggs and turkey bacon for breakfast, salad for lunch, chicken quesadilla for dinner

>eggs
>wholegrain bread
>chicken breast
>cottage cheese
>spinach, carrots, mushrooms
>basa fish

I care

takagi is truly a miracle of the universe
new chapter fucking when

What's the best veggie to snack on? I always liked carrots.
Also how the fuck do you eat raw spinach and kale, sounds gross

I only ate breakfast, 1 cup oats 2 cups whole milk, 1 tbps chia seeds

11th or 12th of every month, user. When the scanlators aren't late, at least.

Is there such a thing as losing too much too fast? Im fortunate enough to have the time that I'm in the gym a minimum of 3 hours a day, 7 days a week. 2 hours lifting 1 hour cardio, sometimes two hours cardio if I don't work that day. Eating 1300 calories a day. On January 5th I was 335, weighed in just now at 292. I just wanna make it guys. So if losing too fast a meme or am I okay to continue like this?

oh fug I already missed 2 chapters.
This is all because of batoto, why did it have to die

It’s a meme.
I think the biggest risk is burning out mentally, but as long as you enjoy what you’re doing, you should just keep at it.

>tfw ate 2000cal today instead of the usual 1650cal

My back is trashed from building muscle for pullups. I needed this. And I'm still under my TDEE.

>low fat
>high protein
>no soy

Is it the answer?

You had me until proudly meat free.

>not meat
wtf is that then?

it's quorn you idiot

Had it a few times in the work canteen. It’s certainly edible, but no.

There’s a new type of plant-based mince out here which is actually pretty good.

>mfw when I lose weight and realize I have weak chin
>mfw I know damn well I can't grow a beard

WHHHYY????OH GOD WHY THE FUCK !!! WHY MEEE?

>always been skinny
>now 23 been putting on weight
>5’9”
>now 155 lbs

I’m scared, especially because my face puffs up a lot very fast.

Do you guys have any diet advice, to prevent adding more on?

I’m just tired as hell when I get home so I end up eating unhealty shit

Stop eating unhealthy shit.
Spend a couple of weeks counting calories, tracking what you eat. It should give you an idea about how putting on and getting off weight works.

fungal protein

>started keto diet yesterday
>craving carbs like a madman
>headache and lethargic

It says it should pass after a few days but guys it is hard. I think I have an addiction to grains, online advice says 50g of carbs is okay on keto but I'm not sure I have that kind of self control to stop at 50g.

Please tell me it gets better lads.

I started in November with 65 kg and now I'm 58 kg, I don't see any differences lol
But I want to be 50 kg
I'm 152 cm
This is a pic where I was 60 kg, I think

You're a good guy user.

What's it called?

Is there a way to eat less calories but “feel” full?

Anyone else notice that once you stopped eating junk and eating like a pig you actually started craving fruits and vegetables?

Before Veeky Forums I rarely and very selectively ate vegetables or fruits but recently I've been willing to eat anything because of a combination of refusing to over eat/eat junk which has resulted in hunger that has made fruit and veggies seem really appetising.

Yeah you're pretty short, my gf is 65 kg with 178cm. 50 kg is a healthy weight to aspire to. You could make it for this summer if you're watching yourself. Don't forget to adjust (lower) your kcal deficit further as you're losing weight.

Also, don't get discouraged by this but you most likely will see your tits shrink as you're approaching that 50, but don't get discouraged by this.

Large tits on a slim frame look stupid anyway.

It's called caloric density.

I mean you're right, but I know quite a few chubby girls who stopped with their weight loss because their boobs started getting smaller. At least that's what they claimed. It makes sense though, if you think that your big boobs give you your sexual market value, you're going to be devastated if you see them shrink..

Everyone knows a nice tit-waist-hip ratio is the best. If a woman has big tits and a small waist she looks like a turkey. If she has small tits and big hips she looks fat.

It the two need to compliment one another and have a narrow waist between them.

I'm not gonna make it

It’s just called something like plant mince. It’s a Danish product.
Had it a couple of times and I don’t remember the ingredient list, but it was quite a few different things, mushrooms, bean, stuff like that.

Yes. You can eat more fat for instance.
I like eating one meal per day, since it eliminates the more intense feelings of hunger throughout the day.

1) fuck oats useless calorie source if ur not fucking bodybuilder/cyclist/sprinter
2) 600g of fucking cottage cheese for brekky? are you 300 pounds?
3) coffee with milk? gtfo

Yes, I now get cravings for stuff like sweet potatoes or beets.

MOMMY

These bf% estimates are a little off. That’s sub 5 and sub 10 by 1-2%

I don’t know for sure but I get my bf measured every few weeks so it’s anecdotal

I know that I'm short

I hope that they will get smaller, kinda too big for me lol

you're so close lad, you gotta make it

My scale says that my body fat percentage is 34 %

Hmm

Keep goin user. I was 220 and got down to 160, I'm not gonna stop until I'm 134. We can make it man.

>useless calorie source

One of the most satiating foods with good protein and nutrient profile.

>fuck oats useless calorie source if ur not fucking bodybuilder/cyclist/sprinter
but oats are tasty and half of cup fill me up so much in the morning. It's 3 pm and I'm still not hungry

i care man i look for these everyday

I'll start boxing on Monday with a friend, I hope I can do this for longer than a few weeks Veeky Forums. Wish me luck