How much coffee do you drink a day?

How much coffee do you drink a day?

Used to drink 6 with no effects but then started to get effects so about 2 now sometimes half of one before gym if i go late.

One big mug, maybe 14oz. Tryna wean

I drink coffee till I get tremors. I usually try to stop drinking coffee before I'm sweating and my head and spine start to ache. I do it to get too scatterbrained to fixate on suicidal thoughts - and with generally good results! It could be worse right?

6 espressos per day. I feel nothing from them.

500mg caffeine burns 100 cals so as much as I can

I stick to 2 x 200mg caffiene pills a day (after breakfast and after lunch). I sometimes get an Americano from Jewbucks. No cream, no sugar.

1 cup max, and I make sure to skip some days

16oz-24oz daily. Trying to cut it to 8-12oz

2-3 cans of coke zero on weekdays

I don't drink any coffee. Coffee gay

1 small cup a day typically.

0.1L of hot black coffee with no sugar or anything else added in the morning.

Usually two espressos

none, doesn’t effect me anymore

I take 3 scoops c4 in the morning before workout and then after drink a 300mg Bang energy drink for the rest of the day.

I drink about hal f a liter every weekday, and then none on the weekends, because I want it to fuck me up on Monday.

Usually 1 coffee in the morning to help my daily morning shit.

Seriously, there's nothing better than finishing your daily morning coffee and then needing to shit.

when I visit my family they freak out seeing that I can drink literally a whole pot of coffee even right before bed
it doesn't have any effect on me and I only drink it for taste and the comfy warming feeling
I wish I could quit it, though. it stains my teeth terribly but it's too good

Used to drink 2 extra str9ng black coffees every day, but since a few months ago, dropped to one every morning, then switched to caffeine pills to minimise time spent at home before going to the gym every morning. Now I usually wake up, drink protein shake, take a 200mg caffeine pill and I'm good to go.

I take only half of the pill on rest days to slow down the dependency

2 shots only on rest days once a week. Shit makes me feel sick if I have any before a workout

2 in the morning and another around lunch time.

If work is busy and I'm stressed then I'll drink more. Coffee is basically my version of cigarettes when I need a distractiontbh

way too much. day 2 of my caffiene quitting regieme. limitting to 3 cups a day and still getting headaches from the withdrawls. After quitting smoking and drinking a few years ago this will be cake.

It is nice

Oh very nice, I always feel lighter.

Ur mom gay

I drink it once a day in the afternoon, either a single shot or double shot of espresso

For me it's after lunch. I always UNLOAD after my post-lunch espresso

2-4 cups, trying to have less caffeine but decaf is expensive and my parents drink even more so they're enablers. My mom especially, she went into rehab with an alcohol addiction and came out with a caffeine addiction.

Very nice

You're me

2L or so. One carafe in the morning, one at night.

Coffeefags are worse than DUDE WEED LOL. Do everyone a favor and hang yourselfs.

God damn that’s edgy

None of your business

1-2 before work
1-2 before gym
maybe 1 with breakfast if I'm doing neither that day
so usually 2-4, sometimes less.

drinking coffee before the gym is a recipe for disaster. That's when you are likely to fall into skipped heartbeats and more serious cardiac problems.

I work at a specialty coffee shop so I typically drink two cups and upwards of six shots of espresso a day if I'm working that day but my off days I'l settle for one cup or a bit of tea for the headaches.
>tfw making your first pour over of the morning
It's almost meditative, I love brewing coffee probably more than I like drinking it.

my grandpa is worse than dudeweedlol guys?

My grandpa is fucking badass, mate.

>t. caffeine addict

1 to 4 shots of espresso. Only use arabica beans so its like 1/2 to 2 cups of coffee caffeine wise.

>1cup with breakfast
>1/2cup or a cup of tea with pre-workout snack
Yet I still get headaches. What gives?

At least 2 34 oz cups a day

pls elaborate. what serious cardiac problems and how?

1 cup for the morning commute to work.

1 on training days and I skip it if I'm feeling good so 2-3 a week