Qt Goth Energy Update

Brehs. I'm sorry for not posting an update sooner but here I am; a few nights ago I started a thread requesting your energy for a date with a qt lifting goth and I am here to thank you for it, and to return your energy (greentext to follow)

Oooooooffffff

>Meet up with her
>Go to restaurant I made a booking for (girls love planning lads)
>Spend the meal talking about our backstories, schools and hobbies etc
>Doesn't touch her phone throughout
>We go bar hopping afterwards
>Knock a couple of pints back (she drinks pints too)
>Get a bit of emotional backstory about her having some issues with mental health but I've heard worse
>Wow you're such a good listener
>It's getting late so I'm thinking I'll take her to hers and go home
>Get to hers, get invited in, itshappening.jpg
>Get into her bed to 'warm up'
>I'm pretty dyel so didn't get any compliments or shit but she squeezed my pecs and Delts a bit
>Initiate and go to town
>Fast forward about two hours, various positions and breathers and I still haven't finished
>Thanks a lot to pubescent me for chronic Masturbation
>She's finished a few times so I just pretend to finish because I cba to keep going and risk her getting bored
>Stay over for the night
>Next day get an 'I'd like to see you more'
>Planning on seeing her later this week

Thanks for the energy Veeky Forums, I return it to you with the message of bee yourself and get yourself a grill. I don't know if she's gf material but at least I've made another opportunity to see in future

so uh....you workout...right?

>spending the night in a new lover's embrace

Nothing better. Glad you made it.

Implying GKC isn’t gonna steal her

Shit was so good breh, we were nude so it was skin on skin and all

I sure love picking up weights and putting them down

>>Doesn't touch her phone throughout

Is this not the standard (in the USA)?
I don't allow people to use their phone if I'm talking to them.

you didn't fuck it up, just like i asked OP

making it, keep lifting

UK here, I never do it but a lot of people do, if it's to fill in an awkward silence or just if they're rude.
Thanks breh, hope you break some records next time you're liftan

>pretend to finish cos I cba
Anyone else do this like most of the times? I’ve fucked probably 10 girls in the past year and only 2 of them I’ve actually cum. The others I’ve just waited til they’ve cum and then pretended to do it cos I can’t be fucked pumping away anymore

Good for you OP :-)

I'm glad for you OP, we're all gonna make it

ggwp

How can you pretend to cum? Wouldn't she be able to tell?
Also, would you rather not be able to cum or have premature ejaculation?

I feel happy for u bro. You're making it

Wear a rubber breh. I'd rather struggle to finish

This has made my day OP

goth girls are a retarded man's fat girl
you're retarded and you can't get anything better

How do you make a girl cum? My dick is desensitized as wel from masturbation so I'm not at all worried for cumming early. I'm about to lose mine and take a girls virginity so i'm kind of nervous. Any tips?

no bro if i can't cum in her pussy I pull out and jerk off until I cum on her.

You made it, congratulations OP

Talk to her about sexual matters.
Make her your personal project and devote your time and bend your reason and logic around her and only her for a week or so.
Understand her ticks her things the stuff she doesn't realize herself or is probably to embarassed to admit.
Once you've taken her apart, it's time to take her apart.
Make her relaxed get her into an environment where she feels a bit safe or is a bit afraid but no one will hear her scream.
Get her a bit drunk to lower her inhabitions and make her a bit more daring.
Go hard on the foreplay using all of the acquired knowledge you gathered about her. music sexual quirks situations media that gets her wet etc etc. Just a reminder, scary movies and anything that she likes that has sex sexual energy and romantic love crap works no matter what.
When she's ready and in the moment and you've been playing her body like a piano and she's close to cumming or has just had a micro orgasm...
Give her the D.
Slow and steady if she's apprehensive and tight balls deep and nonstop pounding if she's begging for it like a dog in heat and is either not too tight or is a masochist and doesn't care if it hurts.

Umad bro

Thanks a lot man.
She literally asked me to take her virginity and I want it to be a good experience for her. We've been dry humping and making out a lot and were just trying to get to know eachother at this point. Not sure when the right moment arises but we'll see. No idea how foreplay works but I guess i'll gradually go from making out to touching to fingering and then give her the d.

Light kisses/bites on the neck drives them nuts 10/10 times bro. Work your way down, face, neck, tiddies, stomach, if you're doing well she won't stop you or will push you down further

Is OP /our guy/?
Congrats on making it

>push you down further
Lol. She's the most insecure girl youll ever see. Even when we make out shes like a bag of potatoes. Anyway i'm looking forward to giving her a goos time

Good work OP

>wanting to date a bar hopping skank

ISHYGDDT

OP I remember your thread, you made me happy today breh. You getting affected by the snow now? You said you were in U.K.

Yeah breh, trains cancelled so took the day off work but I have to get the train to the gym too so can't even make use of the time off

HE MADE IT
Good job user. I hope my noob gain energy had reached you.
Pic related to qt goth girl.

Pics op

Keep my energy.
You are spending it well.