/OG/ Onion General

I've seen alot about onions and testosterone increasing. Some even claim it stimulates hairgrowth if rubbed on scalp an left for a minimum of 1 hour.

Anyone have personal experiences to confirm or deny? Also what onions to use? Red or yellow?

Other urls found in this thread:

focussupplements.co.uk/products/longjack-tongkat-ali?variant=4256971077
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you're looking for those quercetin gains and estrogen dips, go for red.

There's the onion guy.

It's also good for the skin. Chop up an onion and boil it for ten minutes. Scoop chunks into some muslin. Pour the water into the bath and chuck the muslin in too. Don't bath for longer than 38 minutes though.

It can help keep your skin flexible and prevent wrinkles and stretch marks. It's highly recommended by doctors for pregnant ladies

Jesus Christ...

Ive been eating yellow onions for a little while now and are currently eating red one (raw) I found that reds are significantly milder than yellow

Mfw I've been eating raw yellow onions since really young age because I actually think they are delicious.

Fucking bought a bag of yellows just today because they were on sale.

Eating one now. Oh hey, it's working. All this aggression must mean my test is going up.

Will it make yo diq bigger if you rub onions on it?

I don't feel very agressive, but I'm getting sorta warmer inside, like when you're drinking strong alcohol.

I mean, I can see some people could like them. Nice mouth feel, really crunchy and it's not a bad taste exactly but it's still overwhelming.

>Didn't learn to like onions in normal food before I was an adult.

I unironically believe that the mid East and eastern Europe are wartorn shitholes precisely because all the men are constantly eating raw onions and meet. It makes them have high test and act aggressively. Someone get Al Gore on this bitch, I think I just earned myself a Nobel Peace Prize.

No I'm just angry because this is stupid as hell but I'll do it can help my gains.

It's definitely the crunch

and the sweet taste before the acid taste. Fuck I need one right now, mind sharing?

Help yourself.

I'm tasting fish from these.

>I unironically believe that the mid East and eastern Europe are wartorn shitholes precisely because all the men are constantly eating raw onions and meet.

Hah. I've been playing with the tought myself

Please someone out there make this shit into a supplement. I feel like crying and I'm not even sure if it's the fumes.

What if i eat onions with soy sauce? Will i explode? Or maybe create a black hole?

My hair improved (not fixed) just from eating.

Also

Per day.
1 medium red a day or two small. -reduce female sex hormone

Mine lowered by 66%

2 cap of concentrate Pomegranate (or replace a cap for a whole fruit)

400 -600mg of long Jack.
Get the tablets the powder taste THE WORST

focussupplements.co.uk/products/longjack-tongkat-ali?variant=4256971077

1 table spoon cocoa (not convinced on that one)

Increase test.
Mine raised 25%
Increase free test.
Mine raised 27%

I'm too afraid to fuck my natural hormone regulations forever. Isn't there any downsides?

How long did you eat onions between the tests?

make a post about it on reddit and stay there

this

>My hair improved (not fixed) just from eating.

Try this next I'm really exited to hear about the results
>it stimulates hairgrowth if rubbed on scalp and left for a minimum of 1 hour

some user said in a thread like a week ago to
1.Put in mixer and blend until mush
2.mix with shampoo and leave for a minimum of 20 min
3.Rinse thoroughly

I usually eat 2 sandwiches for breakfast and today I decided to add a chopped red onion.
The flavor completely throws off the balance and made me want to cry. I hope I get used to this soon.

Downsides.
Obviously a touch of oinion breath.
It's vastly over exaggerated.

Mess with hormones?
It's miles apart from gear or anything like that.
If they contained hormones it could mess with you but they help you produce it yourself.
Don't worry.

20 days with same diet before the first test. -base

42 days with red

30ish days with
Onion
Pomegranate
Long Jack

If you mean timing I had it lunch and final meal.

It's bullshit.

Likely unrelated to diet.

Thank you.

Also I'm sorry daddy, I couldn't finish my bowl. I'll eat the rest later with dinner.

my natty test is already 886ng/dl
I don't really think increasing it 10 or 20% would even be noticeable

I think this stuff is test boosting shit is only worth it if you're low-test naturally, if you're already mid-normal or high its pointless.

You better or you will get the belt.

Well I was not convinced until I tried it.
If it does do nothing to your super Chad level test there are health benefits to most of the stuff there anyway.