Body fat estimate ?

Body fat estimate ?

6ft, 160.

do u even fucking lift? Why the fuck do u care what ur bf% is

13%

Why does it matter? I know I'm dyel. This is a simple request. I'm not asking for your advice son.

how about you post in a qtddtot like a normal person? Nobody wants to see your ugly ass body or shit genetics on the front page

What the fuck makes you think we can tell your body fat percentage from ONE picture? Why would you ever think that would be accurate or useful information?

Do it the right fucking way. If you don't know what that is fucking Google it dumbass.

Bet I look better than you, porky.

You do not even come close

Why the FUCK are you so mad, boyo? Ignore my thread and move on.

What's wrong with your pecs, do you lack half of your right pec?

kys

Former fatty?

Well even with my shit genes I'll still end up looking better than you. You're probably a manlet, that's what hit a nerve.

Fucking mogged

No muscle. And yeah former fatty. All I want is a simple body fat estimate. I know its not going to 100% accurate, it doesn't really matter. I'm trying to reach 10% body fat and start bulking like a madman.

Everyone has to come out of the woodworks and give me unsolicited advice.

OP BTFO

I would say 12% but I think it can be less since you might have some skin on your belly. Youre pretty thin.

>n...n..no y..y..you're u..u..ugly

Kys Faggot, sage

>fat
>reddit spacing
>whining
fuck off you soy shit reddit cuck

>unsolicited advice
Dude how retarded are you. You solicited EVERY SINGLE one of these replies by posting.

Nah he's just pissed that no matter how much muscle he puts on it will never compensate for his lack of height. If I genes are shit then his genes are an abomination.

>coping this hard

Just stop.

OP DYEL KYS

>I'm gonna see how many buzzwords I can throw at this guy heheh
Take your (you), son. Ya did well today.

you should feel ashamed

DAMAGE CONTROL

Not really. He never denied my accusation.

Wrong. The correct answer was "oh shit my bad" and running away in shame.

why the fuck would you need to cut anymore with your current body type?

just stop, you got rekt son

Height? I'm no homo mirin, brah

This was meant for
Why are you all so mad, Jesus Christ. I know you're all trying to get me riled up, which is the nature of this site, but in turn you're doing quite the opposite.

>still replying
you sure you're not an insecure pussy? you sure do sound and act like one
oh wait, I guess that does make you an insecure pussy
grow a pair, fagface

>6'
>making fun of other peoples height

Have you forgotten that regarding to Veeky Forums memes 6' hardly counts as a normal height?
Maybe you slimmed your brain down a bit too much with your cut

>everyone is mad but ME! can't you tell how NOT MAD I am? I'm replying because of how happy I am!

For all I know he could have used someone else's picture. Regardless, I'm not a fatty like half the larpers in this thread trying to pick me apart when they themselves look like ass.

spotted the virgin lanklet lmao

He already dropped the mic and left. Why would he stick around to argue with a child on the internet?

Hahaha holy shit look how mad reddit boy is

>i..it must me a fake picture
>nobody could possibly look better than me
>nahh nah boo boo i cant hear you
lmfaao

He beat you the fuck out, everything you've said after that is just damage control and desperate coping. You gave him everything he wanted and now we get to laugh at you.

I'm not lying though. I can say I have a 7inch dick and mean it. Meanwhile everyone else has to cling to their " IRL height/size charts". Sad!

This is my thread, imbecile. If you didn't care you would simply ignore it, yet something keeps you coming back. Hmmm

>son
don't you dare call me or my wife's son, son.

Good job.

OP confirmed beta.

>Meanwhile everyone else has to cling to their " IRL height/size charts"

Says the fatty that keeps spewing about height

Still with the buzzwords? Got anything new for me?

If this affected me in the slightest I wouldn't keep replying to you people.

include me in the screencap of op getting fucking wrecked

>If this affected me in the slightest I wouldn't keep replying to you people.

dam·age con·trol

Nice•argument. Those two words have never been used in that way before.

>If this affected me in the slightest I wouldn't keep replying to you people.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA *inhale* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
If it didn't affect you OP, you would have cut your losses and deleted the thread. Not only is your body weak, but so is your logic.

You completely missed my point (can't say I´m suprised)
I didn't accuse you of lying. What I was trying to tell you is that if these 2cm from your massive head that safe you from being a manlet is he only thing that you can defend and validate yourself with, then you should really rethink your priorities

You seem offly buttaffected user

>i-im not even m-mad

MOGGED

You don't have enough muscle to calculate body fat based on pictures. Just start bulking now.

Damn son

fag%

Deleting my thread would imply I'm ashamed. Also go back to /tv/ with your shitty "breathes in" meme.

I clearly stated I'm going to start a bulk when I reach my desired body fat. There's my priority. I wasn't asking if you guys like my body. I don't need validation from a bunch of larping mouthbreathers.

Hard to say, but muscle estimate is around 0%

Dude, you seriously should shut the fuck up. You are in the wrong here. I don't like the word cope, but cope is the absolute best word I can use in this situation. If you ever unironically try and use height as a way to compensate for your DYELness you're a fucking massive loser. You got BTFO. The best thing you can do at this point is to just accept that you got fucking obliterated, and shut the fuck up. Claiming everyone in this thread is a fatass and that the guy fucking destroying your physique is a manlet (or that he isn't using his own picture lmao) is fucking insane amounts of cope. Just leaving the thread, without even replying to this post is the best thing you can do atm.

itt: the moggening

Nice trips, however you're wasting your time writing out an essay to me, son.

dude, there's plenty of resources online to estimate and some dude in the thread already gave you a decent one.

Delete the thread and move on.

what the fuck is your desired bodyfat, -1%?
you're already skellymode

boasting about your average height on a mongolian hut building forum won't change that so get your ass into the gym and start to eat actual food

But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you´re just baiting and not actually this "special"

At this point it feels like you're just baiting. Is that even you in the OP? At this point I assume you were probably lying from the beginning, cause I'm 6'5 and same weight, yet I STILL look bigger than you. At 6' 160 and low bodyfat (which you are), you should look WAY bigger. You just took a picture of a skinny guy off google, didn't you?

>Deleting my thread would imply I'm ashamed
That's the glory of Veeky Forums. Nobody would care, and less would remember. Instead you're opting to sit here and continue to perform damage control instead of getting on with the rest of your day while we get to continue to laugh at you. If anything, this is free comedy. Everyone in the thread agrees, OP is mogged, btfo, and utterly retarted.
I'm leaving to go get my gains. I'll check the archive later to see how much salt OP has spilled.
kys OP! So long, I hope getting laughed at taught you to never reply to trolls (but it probably hasn't, since you're still here, you internet scrublord).

I'm at 13-14%, give or take. If I lose 1lb of fat a week I can probably reach my goal of 10% in 2 months time.

haha holy fuck op, your replies are so pathetic.
You go on Veeky Forums with a question about your body, posting a picture of yourself like that. How is that ever going to be a good idea when you are THIS insecure, neck yourself idiot.

Checked

You should switch to another board, Veeky Forums isn't for you

It´s clear that you want to be anorexic and not fit

Almost Auschwitz mode. On one hand it's impressive dedication to destroying your body, on the other it must feel pretty shitty knowing there are 10 year old girls stronger than you.

Hahahaha

mirin
how long you been lifting bro? /fraud/?

hahahaha you're actually fucking retarded, kill yourself.

LOL. You guys have been great. I never expected all these replies. I thought Veeky Forums would be harder to troll than this.

Remember to fall back on "I was just trolling lol" wenever people don't like you.

Are you some random person swooping in to catch (You)s before the thread dies down, or are you genuinely trying to play this entire pathetic thread off as trolling?

If op, fucking lol the cringe.
If not op, fucking lol the cringe.
I love this thread.

if that's not op it's hilarious

Timestamp?

I was being serious but go ahead and larp to your heart's content. Lot of sad people in this thread!

I have to go be a wagecuck now I'll check back with you all later.

holy shit

i dont think you can call people son when you dont even look like you have enough test to produce sperm
kek

You're surreal, dude.

not op but this is literally the only physique you need to slay pussy. anything else and you're just overkill. healthy weight and low bodyfat combined with low stress exercise is the ultimate red pill.

Kys op

Thread of the day

Ottermode is an example of healthy weight combined with low bodyfat, as well as a decent amount of muscle. Ottermode is generally considered the best physique for picking up women. This shit in the OP is not ottermode. I'm not sure how this twig managed to get to 160 pounds at 6'0 while looking like that (unless his legs are fucking jacked), but he looks scrawny, and calling this anywhere near "ideal" is delusional, even in IRL standards.

Your posture is all kinds of fucked my dude.

t. someone with the same posture and conscious of it

What's wrong with it?

M O G G E D

jej

Another thread filed into "OP is a faggot".