Feeling good thread

Post recent mile stones or times people been miring.
Just Hit 90kg bench press today :)

Got this cute milf mirin at my shoulders and insertions, 7 months in, she basically witnessed my transformation

Whenever I grab my girlfriends neck she gets really horny. It's like a button I can press whenever I feel like fucking her.

girlfriend is jealous thinking other girls look at me

I had this chick who was really into, uh, involuntary sex.

So either 1. she wanted to have sex about 90% of the time, or 2. 10% of the time that she didn't want to have sex, but my forcing sex immediately turned her on

Hit a new ohp pr lmao 1.5plate!!

After 18 classes of being too nervous, I finally talked to that cute girl sitting next to me. Feels good desu

Got myself a thicc af hot 15 yo girl that is falling head over heels for me while simultaneously gotten rid of my pregnant now ex gf.

We're all gonna make it.

girlfriend got raped a few years ago (before me). really into me being dominant and forceful with me over powering her. go figure

I believe in you user. god speed

Tomorrow I'm attempting 5x100kg for the first time. My other lifts are shit, but my squat I feel at least isn't shameful at my weight (63kg). Recently many of the gym regulars started saying hi to me and sometimes spontaneously jump in to spot me. Feels good man. I'd prefer a mire from a grill, but coming from a buff bodybuilder it's nice too.

>go to gym
>headphones are broken so have to train without them
>qt girl asks to work in on DL
>start with 1pl8 and move up a plate all the way to almost 4pl8 for 5 reps (did squats before so not a heavy day)
>she already starts mirin at 3pl8
>after I start dragging over the 4th plate she jokes and asks if it's gonna be 5pl8 next time
>a bit of smalltalk
>tells me that I am pretty strong and that she feels weak in comparison

is this how the gym is when you are not in autist mode with a hoodie and headphones in ? the music they played wasnt even that bad maybe I should lose the headphones. Also I am pretty sure she was checking out my ass on the second set or maybe she was just seeing how my form is different from hers. I wanted to give her advice because there were a few things she couldve done better but I didnt wanna be a dick and pretend like I know better, maybe next time.

Made plans to go to Disney with my thicc qt cosplayer friend with huge tits who lives 4 hours from me who I haven't seen since becoming single. She's paying for the hotel and today asked:

>"You want me to book a double bed? Lol I was going to book a single "

Told her a single sounds good. Wish me luck, boys.

Yep. Pass the word.

Godspeed Disneyfag. Go to trader sams for me

Most recent mire was from a guy from Uni who's been my friend for like 4 months. He was talking about the gym and how he only sleeps like 5 or 6 hours a day and ate shit for breakfast, and I was explaining him porridge and sleep gains, and mid sentence he cut me off and said "Yeah I mean you're looking noticeably better than first time we met dude". Felt nice

Recently hit 3pl8 squat, going for 2pl8 bench today wish me luck bros

Stay tight and press with your heels

may kek be with you

Good luck user. Play with her buffalo tits for all of us

50kg OHP almost lmao 1pl8

Then i remembered that my life is empty and ate 2 cheese raspberry jam cheesecakes 550 calories each

> my life is empty and ate 2 cheese raspberry jam cheesecakes 550 calories each

Strange thing to feel good about, but hey good for you.

Putting on a headphone means you don't want any outside interference Eg: people talking to you. It doesnt mattter what your autistic mind tells you, that's just how it looks from outside.

Came back from getting an iced cappuccino after the gym and had a blonde qt mirin me as I was walking down the stairs. It was quite nice.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm either really ugly or decent enough to be mired. Oh well

kek

Came into work this morning, already been to gym with some pump, see grill coworker approaching

>"wow that shirt looks good on you" and touches my shoulder.

Feels good desu

Ex tried messaging me after she got dumped. Told her to fuck off.

Fuck you