Is this a meme? Is (((he))) just a vegan shill? Why? Why not?

Is this a meme? Is (((he))) just a vegan shill? Why? Why not?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencebasedmedicine.org/death-as-a-foodborne-illness-curable-by-veganism/
donmatesz.
nutritionfacts.org/video/what-explains-the-french-paradox/
nutritionfacts.org/video/omega-3s-and-the-eskimo-fish-tale/
nutritionfacts.org/video/does-fiber-really-prevent-diverticulosis/
nutritionfacts.org/video/eggs-and-arterial-function/
nutritionfacts.org/video/sodium-skeptics-try-to-shake-up-the-salt-debate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP do you not see his fucking nose

Most of what he says is good general health advice. Some is overstated. It's not all that different from what other medical authorities recommend, but he has hundreds of videos that explain things more in-depth, making it a great resource if you want a better understanding of what makes a healthy diet healthy.

Yes (((he))) is literally Jewish. I am looking for evidence against his claims, though.

The one I see referred to most often is the one by Harriet Hall where she looks at one video of his and misrepresents everything in it.

Can't find it anywhere. Can you post it.

Here
sciencebasedmedicine.org/death-as-a-foodborne-illness-curable-by-veganism/

And here's a good refutation of her refutation
donmatesz.
blogspot.com/2013/02/harriet-halls-critique-of-gregers.html

>Thinks milk increases blood acidity
>Thinks milk makes bones weaker
>caring about anything that retard says.

Trusting (((doctors)))

Dont trust the jew

Where does he say that and does he or does he not provide evidence?

In one of his milk videos.

He provides his evidence. Then Harvard Medical, produced a paper saying everything he proposed as "evidence" is complete horseshit.

Vegetables are packed with vitamins, micros and fibers. A full vegan diet isn't optimal, yet vegetables should be 50+ % of what you eat everyday

if its selling a product, especially its own brand, its probably bullshit.

Post it for us

Milk does make you bones weaker because of vitamin A and galactose. Both are present in vegetables. And it’s not that significant of a risk factor

> vitamin A and galactose
>Both are present in vegetables
Vitamin A isn't in any vegetable and galactose is very rare.

Not an argument

>beta-carotene
>carotene
>carrot

I would have gotten away with it to if it was for you evil, despicable Veeky Forums
GOYIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Untiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil...Noooooooow

Solid dude, solid videos. Cites his sources so you can check his claims.

If you're not going to take the time to learn statistics and calculus or how to read medical literature- Gregor is your best bet.

Would recommend developing your personal skills and abilities so that you can keep up with new literature that you're interested in- which he hasn't covered.

He knows his shit. If u want u can do some research. That guy has nothing to hide, nor shill

Except for his book lmao. But y he is right

JJJJJJJJJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

he is Biased as fuck and actively cheerypicks and builds a false view by leaving out other studies that disprove the ones he actively wants to be true, a scientist makes his decision after all tests and knowledge have been gathered, this quack has already made his decision and is looking for research taht ONLY strenghten his favored outcome.

What i will give greger the cuck is that he knows his field of Veganism and how to supposedly be healthy with it (plys one ton of different supplements of course).

I mean, i hate the guy with a burning passion but atleast he aint a fat fuck that parrots the Standard american diet.

Supposedly be healthy eith it xD u cant be a meatcuck and have great health. Unless u are pretty much vegan that is.

>ad hominems
>no sources

Typical of Greger's internet accusers.

not only that but dairy is missing the magnesium component to complement the high calcium levels.

Beta-carotene isn't vitamin A. Vitamin A refers to retinol. Beta-carotene is converted into retinol, but the point is that your body decides how much it needs and converts the appropriate amount, whereas consuming preformed dietary retinol is poorly controlled.

>bald by age 26
>ears the size of saucers
>poor posture
>poor vision

This semite is going to tell me what to eat?

top kek

>actively cheerypicks and builds a false view by leaving out other studies that disprove the ones he actively wants to be true
He's got many videos where he digs into research that contradicts what he thinks is true, and explains why they may be incorrect.
Here's some examples.
nutritionfacts.org/video/what-explains-the-french-paradox/
nutritionfacts.org/video/omega-3s-and-the-eskimo-fish-tale/
nutritionfacts.org/video/does-fiber-really-prevent-diverticulosis/
nutritionfacts.org/video/eggs-and-arterial-function/
nutritionfacts.org/video/sodium-skeptics-try-to-shake-up-the-salt-debate/

Looks like a total soyboy I don't see any woman or man taking a word this goblin has to say seriously

He obviously has a bias

Most vegans are somewhat health conscious, get exersize and eat a decent at of veg
>Inb4 vegan is healthier.
The majority of meat eaters and normies, so the scale is kind skwed.

exactly this. 90% of the benefits of vegetables or detriments of meat/dairy are because of vitamin and mineral deficiencies.

it looks like that but all he's doing is picking up studies that a child could refute that are contrary to him and reafirming his position by disproving them.