/KRATOM/

Who's using kratom here?

Can you use it while fasting?

Other urls found in this thread:

ensobotanicals.com/kratom/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

thinking bout trying it this weekend. should i do it? just wan get high

Hmm... one of the side effects are possible psychosis... that doesn't sound good.

Sounds like just another drug that destroys your mental health, just like weed.

there is absolutely no proof at all that weed or kratom can result in psychosis.

stop talking out your ass.

I order a lb of it occasionally. I find it to be a wonderful way to relax, and I feel like it helps my gains by helping me avoid alcohol when I take it. Helps me sleep better, feels very zen. Only downsides are I don't really feel compelled to eat after taking it (bulking) and it dulls sexual sensitivity while it's in your system. I'll usually take it a couple hours before bed, watch some tv or a movie and choke down a pre-bed snack before i'm ready to pass the fuck out.

If you have the problem, like me, where alcohol is killing your gains but you have to have a night cap of some sort, Kratom will definitely help you out.

Kratom helped me get off a serious weed habit. I use it in the morning with coffee for a pick me up, ill redose if I have work Vs taking more caffiene, and Ill use it before the gym for more focus/less pain/sweat more. Its a godsend of an herb.

Well if you get a panic attack from weed you could possibly develop a chronic anxiety problem. It's kinda of a serious risk to consider for such a (((harmless drug))).

Congradulations scumbag, you just switched the type of drug you're addicted to.

Baffling to see these wake n bake mentality with kratom. Well I shouldn't be surprise since these drug abusers are all the same, they just want the easy way out.

Thanks buddy! I wish I could attain the pure state of being you possess. However, Im destined for a lifetime of failure due to how I choose to affect the chemistry of my body. Oh well. I dedicate my next set to you.

I used to use it and it helped me lose weight. I would order 1/2 kilo at a time and go through it, take a break, then repeat. It definitely helped me lose weight for a couple of reasons- first, I would take it on an empty stomach because it’s not too effective otherwise, and once I time it I didn’t feel like eating.

I don’t take it anymore because while I feel it’s fairly benign, I have an addictive personality, and I don’t want to take the chance of it leading to something more. But on its own it’s great.

U can use while fast.

All opiates have been shown to suppress testosterone

I use daily while OMAD, not sure if that counts.

Similar.
I love the stuff. But I do build a tolerance and it is addictive. Not to the point of withdrawals, but where I'd want to take more and more everyday.
Now I'll get some every now and then, use it, then take a break.

thanks for the responses, desu I have a problem with alcohol too. I used to smoke a lot of weed to help me relax in the evening but I developed some anxiety and therefor weed would only amplify it. So I started to drink, which has gotten out of hand lately now that I dont have a job. Last week I drank 5 days in a row and it's not a beer or two its a half bottle of whiskey. So I want to start using kratom to taper off the alcohol. If I could I'd of stuck to the weed but I'm not in the right headspace for it anymore.

The only reason you would get a panic attack is if you were already anxious before smoking it. Weed can trigger a lot of deep personal thoughts and if you're scared of your own thoughts you better believe weed is going to bring them out and you'll shit your pants at how they make you feel.

It works in reverse too, if you're a happy and carefree person then weed would amplify those feelings.

This plant is great but don't listen to people who say it's withdrawal is like coffee.

I had a 20-30g a day habit. Had been addicted to opiates previously in my life which I think potentiated the withdrawal slightly.

Withdrawal was much more manageable than classic opioids, but there is a subreddit dedicated to helping users quit Kratom for a reason. Tread lightly and don't use it every day. If you've ever been addicted to opioids in the past I would suggest never even trying it. I regret buying my first batch.

I used to love feeling high until one time I got too high, all I remember was falling into a k hole of bad memories and feeling like "they say this is safe then why the fuck would they want to legalize something that can make you go through this much of a mental trauma?" and I started associating weed with shitty character and people who were dead on the inside, and that weed people lied to try to spread their agenda just so they could keep smoking themselves away hassle free.

Then one time I smoked weed and simply had a panic attack, after that I started having panic attacks without having smoked weed. That's when the panic disorder started coming, and it literally ruins a person. It's like one of the worst things I've ever experienced, it's total despair and dysphoria. I've smoked weed since that went away, but I always had to be drunk or have benzos on hand to be safe from the panic.

Yeah weed isn't for pussies who are overly anxious. Straighten out your life then maybe you'll be able to enjoy the little things

It has nothing to do with being a pussy you evil little shit.

Keep smoking yourself until you become unhinged and have to take anti psychotics you horrible little fuck.

bro how you so fuckin straight edge?? bet you cant keep the bitches off you

its all about the mental state youre in user just like with anything. if youre in a shit mood before you drink youll probably being an asshole of a drunk. try and work your afflictions out before going into a different state of mind

I'm not straight edge, do benzos, booze and occationally smoke weed. I used to enjoy ritalin a lot, and tried speed and cocaine.

I just don't like a drug that makes you feel like you're going insane and broken your brain.

is kratom legal in Tejas?

It's just that booze never ever has this chance of turning into an existential nightmare and panic.

>Then one time I smoked weed and simply had a panic attack, after that I started having panic attacks without having smoked weed.

Maybe you're just a little fucking bitch? Have you at least considered that option?

>Maybe you're just a little fucking bitch?
How would it make me a bitch? The weed is actually fucking with the amygdala, the part of the brain that regulates mood and emotions.

Also you come off as just another burnout who's been smoking too much weed for too long of a time and now you're just a mush brain.

I get more of a buzz from a large Starbucks coffee than I do from Kratom. Don't understand why they want to outlaw it.

How many vendors have you tried? was it from a headshop or a well reviewed online source?

a lot of people tend to comment on how you can get really shitty kratom

There is proof that cannabis is associated with an increased risk of developing schizophrenia. Nothing about kratom though. It can result in pretty severe addiction though. Really underestimated on this behalf, it's an opiod after all.

I used Kratom as an appetite suppressant. It worked great but it's addictive as any opiate even though it's not technically an opiate.

Take it every once in a while to chill but don't use daily

Oxycodon is not technically an opiate as well, because opiates is a term that describes compounds that are found in poppies. It's an opioid though, and that's the important part since your opioid receptors don't care where the compound that attaches to them comes from.

>Who's using kratom here?
me

>Can you use it while fasting?
of course you can , not saying you wont get a metobolic response from it but how much calories could be in 20 grams of kratom ?

but truth is the best high ive got of late is a mix of coffee , kratom , and cold showers
after i have mucho energy !

All drugs must be outlawed because they allow opportunities for wrongthink.

call it an opioid but its a plant and it has by far the least addiction potential of any other opioid. I took it everyday for two years , went on a break and felt absolutely no withdrawal

You're right about it being probably the least addictive opioid. Still - anything that makes you feel content and calm without having to put effort into it has an obvious potential to make you addicted. Especially if it works on opioid receptors.

>ban all drugs
yes ban all drugs because theres far too many old people and diseased people doin a wrongthink

smartest user alive

How the fuck do you guys deal with the taste of kratom? just remembering the taste makes me gag

What strain do you guys prefer?

Moderate strains brah. shit's the best. Also hyper hippo

>How the fuck do you guys deal with the taste of kratom?
i mix it with water and lemon juice
toss it back and chase that with water and lemon juice . stop being a fookin puci

hot tip: you're addicted to Veeky Forums, and this website will result in some form of psychosis and autism. how is this effect any worse than your perceived effect of drugs?

Can you still taste the kratom? because holy jesus I've taken it so much with just water I want to vom just thinking about the taste

where do i buy this and how do i use it?

i hung around shitty people that would fuck with you while high.

weed fucking sucks.

does kratom help with energy?

I just ordered some to try. "White vein".

Is it a good pre-workout?

Yes, they do. There have been a multitude of different studies done proving exactly that. Just because YOU aren't a schizo who is predisposed to having panic attacks doesn't mean there aren't people who should avoid it.

Try turning 21 first before thinking of saying something this retarded. Yes alcohol can make you feel shitty about your life you fool, it's literally a stereotype for alcoholics.

Mix with oj, can't even taste the kratom

Its the finest line between fun and vomiting of any drug I've found. I imagine dog turds taste better. If you eat at all it doesn't work. And the real kicker is the constipation. Oh fuck that the constipation and its not even fun. I think they are trying to ban it because some drug company probably found a use for it. but its not a fun time. if you want to get hemorrhoids its the best drug ever.

Where do you guys order it from? So many different places sell it.

you read all this and think i want to order that. it sucks it sucks. drink a beer or smoke some weed. or find some opiates. its a waste of money

Just do it, it's not a big deal
Weed, idk. Kratom addiction can lead to psychosis however.
>I feel like it helps my gains by helping me avoid alcohol when I take it.
This is the biggest benefit kratom offers, order Green Maeng Da and you'll become chatty as fuck
You're literally retarded. I've done LSD, shrooms, mescaline and DMT and never had a bad trip. I've had panic attacks on weed though, not every drug is for everyone
See above, I've done way more raw shit than you have my dude.
Hell yeah it is, I'd sell you some if this wasn't Veeky Forums

You're all wrong, olive oil is the thinking man's mixer for kratom

Green Maeng Da for socialization, Red Borneo for euphoria and painkilling, haven't done enough research on whites to say what'll give you the most energy

I do, it's great. I stick with the reds now though, anything else gives me too much of a comedown. I also try not to use it everyday so it works really well when I actually need it for pain relief.

google and boof it
Yes and yes, as long as you already have good form. Kratom can mask pain, which is pretty fucking bad if you're lifting with bad form.

Learn English and get some good taste in drugs my man.

what's a good site to order kratom from? or store where I can buy it? I wanna try it bros

Be very careful boyos, you can go from occasional use to daily without even noticing. Getting off this stuff can fuck you up dearly for a couple of months! I'd avoid it or at the least only use twice a week AT MOST

Oh my god I literally found 3 sites in 5 seconds, here's your fucking spoon
gaiaethnobotanical.com
kratomvirtue.com
allnaturalartisan.com

If you have any willpower whatsoever you won't get addicted to it. I don't even know why you're on this board if this drug seems addictive to you, you're probably "addicted" to mobile games too

I go through spurts of taking it daily, no big deal, easy as caffeine to stop taking.

okay duchefuck im asking which one is legit and has the highest quality shit

It isn't weed, the difference between good shit and bad shit isn't that big. As long as you're not getting completely jewed you're gonna be getting good shit for what it costs. The ones I posted are just fine if you're looking for being price efficient. If you're looking for highest quality I'd buy extract, or better yet make your own. It's not hard or time consuming and it'll be at least half the cost of buying it premade.

Check the kratom reddit for a list of good vendors they have a new post every month for it. yes you do get bad kratom. the difference being you would need to take 20g of bad kratom to get nearly as high as 2g of good kraton but prices would still be the same.

thats the worst english you have read on this forum. fuck you. i'm not writing a research paper. its the shittiest drug i've tried and i've tried a lot of them.

>and i've tried a lot of them.
EXPLAINS THE ENGLISH THEN M8 KEKEKEKE

No money to spend on Kratom, just finished 500g of it and I've been taking Kratom for over a year now. No withdrawal symptoms at all. I don't even crave it.

I'm gonna quit, I don't like the idea of spending so much money in something that gets me no returns and isn't necessary for survival.

I'm used to the taste, I just mix it in water and gulp it down then wash it down with more water.

How does it compare to opiates such as oxycodone or weaker ones like codeine?

I've been taking it daily for two years, with breaks every once in a while. MY daily dose is half a tablespoon towards the night time. Usually the green vein. Green Hulu kaupus is my all time favorite. It definitely makes me content with my situation so I can see how it can kill motivation for self improvement. But it also romanticizes the idea of a better future gained from self improvement, which in a way is motivation. Withdrawal isn't too bad. The idea of not having it is worse than the actual physical withdrawal. I find that once I get over that mental bummer, detox is smooth sailing. The trick is not devolping a dependence from it, as in not "I NEED to dose before going grocery shopping". Just use it to wind down.

Opioids lower testosterone ya bunch of SOYBOYS

Can someone give a quick rubdown on this? Google just has articles about kratom should be banned

>The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announced Tuesday that 28 people became sick after taking kratom (known by scientists as Mytragyna speciosa) pills or drinking kratom tea contaminated with Salmonella bacteria

Be careful bros. You're playing with fire.

ensobotanicals.com/kratom/

It really is an awesome plant, and is related to coffee. I use it whenever I have allergies, it's the only thing I've found that actually works to get rid of them. It has a lot of other health benefits, too. I've never experienced any eurphoric effects, but I only ever take 1/2 teaspoon. Red stains also help insomnia. People trying use it to enter an altered state/get a high are degenerates, and it likely doesn't do much for them unless they've got something else in their system.

salmonella won't kill you just give you some stomach issues for a few day's you'll be fine

There is proof that cannabis is associated with an increased risk of developing schizophrenia. Nothing about kratom though.

That's not really true. There is no empirical evidence because Kratom has very little research done on it. However, the link between schizophrenia and pot really about schizophrenia or pot. It's about a link between drug use (Stress) and a variety of mental health issues. Stress can trigger dormant mental illness. Pretty much any drug with sufficient research including pot and alcohol has shown this link not just with schizophrenia, but also many other disorders.

It's safe to say the same would be true for Kratom.

I sort of like it now.

Stop being a pussy. Water only.

The problem is no one really knows if they are predisposed to any of these mental health issues. Perhaps in the future genetic testing will allow this, but you're ultimately playing with fire either way.

Interestingly enough, the ability of drugs to bring about latent mental illness seems to disappear with full development of the brain - around age 27 in men and 25 for women if I remember correctly.

Pussy

The only thing I mix it with other than water is coffee. And that's so I get a 2 for 1.

1.5 teaspoons 3x per day. What are all my bros at? Use it before my 2-3x daily workouts. Great pre-workout YAH BUDDY!

My brother has been addicted to it for a couple years. Ruined tons of friendships and is on the brink of losing his longtime gf. He is literally going to detox/rehab this week. I tried it a couple times with him but it is really dangerous stuff, if you are considering buying it be super careful about the amount you use

This is the dumbest shit I have ever heard in my life

I've tried the tincture a few times and each time I had a moderately "ok" high followed me intense, excruciating panic and nausea that seemed to last forever.

What does it actually do anons?

heroin and morphine are god-tier
oxycodone is demigod-tier
hydrocodone is good
codeine is ok
kratom is trash

literally nothing, tea has more effect on the body than kratom

Panic? Never had that. Nausea, too often. After the nausea I always tell myself I'm never doing that shit again, but find myself continually using it daily.

Would also like to know this, I used codeine a bunch of times. Took about 400mg of it over the span of a friday night and it was a really fun mellow high.

it sucks. its absolute garbage. i imagine its akin to getting liquor in a prison. you just don't want to know where it came from.

Just one.
www.phytoextractum.com