/fat/ - JUST DO IT

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your diet and see your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with
MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

Previous thread:
Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=Cad2JYi4F0I

confess.

Just drop that fork.

Best exercise

>Lost 50 lbs
>nearly 100 to go.

h-heh

I have no shame in buying a McChicken whenever I'm very hungry and not at home
It's just a dollar o nine oke

I told a gym bro on roids to stop juicing, it turn tails like a fucking virgin.

Bought the Athlean X program, bought the kino body program and paid private people for "lifting advice". This was all wasted since I never stuck to it. I now, after months and of research and trial and error, I found something that works well for me and I've lost over 40lbs so far.

I don't count calories.
I fast most of the day and just trust my meal does not come above 2000.

How accurate is the body fat % calculator in OP? I got 33%

I still use Equal to make stuff sweet. Couple packets a day.

What is even in the Athlean X program? Is there some genuinely original advice or is it all stuff you can find (or at least deduce from) free articles on the net?

Bunch of beginner exercises--it's a nice track for beginners and all but overall I used it for the nutrition/recipe tab and to get it into my mind how many sets of what I need to do for certain muscle groups.

Starting day 1 of B210K today. Wish me luck, anons!

All I can think of is why the fuck didn't I start earlier, for the first time in my 26 years I feel like I'm actually living.

I'm drinking beer as we speak

Are you me? I'm 26 too and I'm barely starting. For years I always wished I could look good and now it feels so fucking good working out. Like, I feel as though it's something I need to do before enjoying ANY other activity in the day. I also eat better, I keep myself clean--it's like a life hack.

I'm 8 months in and I lost 30kg so far but yeah, it's so amazing. My entire life changes for the better with every kg of fat I lose, I can't even describe how good I feel compared to my former depressed self.

pic related

These threads don't exist for skinny people proves that skeletondom is inescapable.

forgot pic

Well make one.

Damn bro. Fuck yeah. Let's do this and try to motivate all of the other fat fucks like us to get hardcore in shape. Good luck to you, brother.

No point. Skeletondom is inescapable dummy.

Keep it up bro. Our bodies are pretty similar with where you are at now. I've plateaued but working through it

Finally into the 180's, down from 220 since the 2nd week of January. Gonna make it bros.

My fairly fit gf doesn't want me getting fit as my fat belly causes maximum physical contact during hugs. I'm concerned about developing heart issues from being a lazy fuck and so I'm looking into bearmode to be both fit and fat.

>tfw will be able to eat 4k calories when bulking at goal weight
Cant wait

Same here. I get it with no mayo and it's only 300 calories and not overloaded with macros.

Nothing to be ashamed of in eating a mcchicken.

Nice brother! I finally dropped into the 190s from 220 also from the 2nd week in January!

>been doing well eating and working out
>feel good
>but at this time next week I will be on vacation for 4 days with my friends in a hotel and will have to eat out at places and can't workout

oh boy. i'm gonna try to sick to OMAD to reduce the negatives but I know my friends will look at me with 10 heads if I only eat once a day

Well, it's only as accurate as your measurements, but I was surprised how close it was to my DEXA results.

I had the scan at DYELy 16% bf though, might be less on point for higher fat/muscle.

still gotta cut a bit, but i think i'm almost there

I'm 5'10 and weigh 220lb. Is there a required amount of calories I need to eat in a single day? I'm only pushing about 210 cal so far today and that seems a bit low, but I'm not hungry.

>been losing weight for about 2 years
>lost over 100+ pounds
>friend saw me do this, started to do the same a year ago
>currently I only weigh 10 pounds less than him, but he's done that in 1 year compared to my 2
>he's stood on track and done very well
>i've had multiple bumps in the road and still struggle with craving sugar/bad food
>he tells me all he does is eat healthy and never slips up

i'm proud of him, but it feels bad man. soon he will look even better than me and it just hurts

>used it for the nutrition/recipe tab and to get it into my mind how many sets of what I need to do for certain muscle groups.
I just want to punch you in your face.

What oatmeal do you guys eat? My mom bought Quaker Oats but it's full of sugar.

Great job to you, I am hoping that I can get to 170ish and look good at that weight (5"8 short fucker).

I also hope my lifts keep growing cause I am already closing in on my friend thats been lifting for 10ish months, guess I have good genetics or something (besides horrible as fuck ankle dorsiflexion).

Thanks bros, we're all gonna make it.

Brand doesn't matter. It's the flavored instant oats shit that's full of sugar. You can get Quaker Old Fashioned oats, or steel cut (takes long).

Holy shit bro nj.

Bro, what does it matter? I'm the one who paid and I'm the one who is getting something out of it. I'm losing weight and gaining muscle as we speak. Problem?

Look up TDEE calculator and it should give you a good estimate of how much to eat when maintaining, cutting, or bulking. With body fat % it will be more accurate as well. I hope you mean 2100 calories too or else you will die

How long should my weight stall before eating at maintenance?

i had a packet of crisps with 120 calories bringing me well above my TDEE - 500

im in a similar situation, ive had 600 today and i feel full

>220lb
>on a cut
>eating 2100 a day

No way in hell

thanks a lot mate, hasn't been easy
still have a way to go, not stopping till i can see my abs

lmao I have only had 2 cups of coffee and a protein bar since I woke up 7 hours ago, not really hungry due to drinking a fuck ton of water.

Depends on how much you work out. With moderate (3-5x per week) exercise, tdee calculator suggests ~2600 calories on a cut of 500 calories below maintenance. If you don't really workout much at the same height and weight it is more like 1900

Is it natural for my lifts to decrease so much during a cut? I've lost about 5 lbs in two weeks on my 3x5 bench.

Been at SS for 5 months now.

>My highest weight was 237lbs
>Drop to 164lbs in the space of 6 or 7 months
>Bulk up to around 190lbs (By no means lean)
>Son is born
>Lose all motivation to train, fall out of routine
>Hover at 196lbs for a year, all my gains turning into fat
>Balloon to 213lbs
>Force myself back into routine because my self esteem hit rock bottom
>Lifting and cardio
>In 2 weeks down to 208lbs

I can feel myself mentally rewire a little, shit's great.

yes. Don't be discouraged thought man it'll come back and more once you bulk back up

Heyy we're like the same person. Same exact numbers here and life story (minus kid, getting married was my trigger).

Got to 213, down to 208 now. Really want to get back to 164 before trying for a kid. Deathly afraid I will have no time or priority for staying in shape.

Ate a spicy chicken bites basket (comes with fries) at college today. Post work out and coupled with protein shake, but I think I still went over my 1300 cut off

Honestly it took a long time for me. The issue was it was a complicated pregnancy, so I was having to leave the gym early to go to the hospital and shit like that. Didn't train at all during my paternity leave obviously, became pretty drained after going back to work but once I settled in I still used that as an excuse.

Now I'm at the point where I work, do overtime and train because fuck it...I need to provide and I need to push myself as a person.

>be fat
>gf changed shirts in front of me for the first time before dinner date a month ago
>she's much more fit than I was expecting
>face is chubby but stomach is flat
>use restroom at restaurant
>look at profile in mirror after washing hands
>see Homer Simpson body
>go home after date
>realize I'm panting from going up the stairs to my apartment
>cardio is so poor I can't even do half the first day of couch to 5k
>buy jump rope
>40 jumps, 30-45 seconds rest
>can barely do 3 sets of this
>stick with it daily anyway
>2 weeks later pants start sagging
>add 4th set to jumping routine
>a week later pants slide off without being unbuttoned, require belt
>feel better in general
>now breathe heavy through nose instead of full panting when going up to apartment
>can see dick tip when I have a boner without sucking in gut
>goal is to see entire dick without boner without sucking in gut
>gf says I'm looking different, isn't sure how she feels about it
>adding gym class calisthenics to the routine tonight to see how it goes
>might actually make it

i wanna treat myself but i must remain strong. the only bad part is the

>24g sugar
>56g carbohydrates
>but only 8g fat

dont lend me any strength bros... i need to do this on my own.... ITS JUST... SO.... HARD!!!!!

WHAT IS OMAD PLEASE TELL? I know gomad

How do you guys motivate yourselves when you feel weak? Might turn into a bit of a blogpost, but:
>hit like 270 back in 2013
>decided I needed to change because it was out of control
>get gf around that time that's way out of my league and fall super in love with her
>use her as my primary motivation for losing weight
>find it absolutely easy to stick to everything
>about a year later shit happened and we broke up
>plateaued at 225 and fell off the wagon
>got back on a few times but still failed
>now almost back to 270 again
I know I need to change, it's just that I can't help but feel that it's inevitable that I'll fall off again. I know I should be doing this for myself first instead of anyone else, but I haven't had much luck with that. Doesn't help that my family eats horribly and that all it takes is one fuckup to drag me back into my old habits. I've even tried asking them to cut back on the soda and junk food and stuff to help me out, but then it's "oh user you're fine, you're not that fat!" When I eat or just occupy the same space as them then it's fat jokes, and when I try to lose weight they start freaking out and saying that I'm being unhealthy and need to eat more. I know a big part of it is the environment, but I'm not really in a place to change it right now. I just want to find that same unbreakable drive I had back then without having to rely on someone else for it.

>nobody told me you can have half the ramen pack for a 100 calorie meal

fucking hell guys

One meal a day

Only Milk All Day
You must drink milk all day, nothing else can touch your lips, not even water

Yes this is Omad. How may assist you in technical support?

Mr kebab man knows me too well now, it's fucking awkward. He gets a kebab to my house in 8 minutes and obviously he recognises me because I've ordered so often from them.

But even though I do give in to mr kebab man very regularly I'm still losing weight so it just goes to show you can have 2 or 3 huge kebabs a week and still get there.

T-thanks bros, just lost 10lbs from thinking so much

gonna make it.

STOP! NO! YOURE MENTALLY WEAKENING ME! I REJECT YOUR ENERGY

same bro, but i think I should start counting them.

One meal a day is correct.

I crave this shit until I see the price tag. Absolute jew tactics. Not poor, just frugal

Maybe he is not a fucking manlet

Its like $3-$5 a pint though? Or is it way higher where you are?

Nice my man!

>>gf changed shirts in front of me for the first time before dinner date a month ago
>>she's much more fit than I was expecting

Huh? You haven't seen your girlfriend naked?

> -8 degrees celsius, feels like -15 due to cold wind
> went for W6D1 of C25k anyway wearing 3 layers of clothes
no excuses for us fat fucks

ive had about 40-50g of chocolates today. Two pieces of three different kinds spread out through the day.

I havent binged on a whole package since the new year/since i started counting calories but i know this "sampling" of shit needs to stop.

I also need to stop eating it secretly to avoid my gains goblin from eating it first/all. I had the same issue when i lived with my family. My brother would eat eveyrhing in one sitting so i'd hide stuff so i could eat it over a span of a few days.
I also bought a new bar of chocolate (creme brulee lindt bar) when buying sweets for a package im sending to a friend..

Maybe try fasting for 4 days before you go on the trip. It should even out (as long as you don't grossly over eat).

> have gf
> relationship's toxic is fuck
> basically stayed with her because i was insecure about myself
> 'oh i don't need to lose weight or lift, i have a gf who likes me for who i am so why even bother?'
> break up with her, tired of her shit, still be sad and goalless (this was about half a year ago)
> write down list of shit i don't like about myself
> first priority: weight. was 258, got it down to 214 so far (am 6'2)
> started lifting and running
> stopped nailbiting
> started grooming and dressing better, treating my skin issues as well
> huge change in attitude/confidence
> not looking back a single second. keep focusing on the future. i'm gonna fucking make it.

Dropping some /fat/ inspo I saved from Veeky Forums years ago

Man, this guy and his phone both lost the weight, way to go!

These are noice m8. Really makes me wish I didn't delete my before pics out of shame.

>calories in calories out its physics

How many pounds of fat per week can I lose without putting my gains in danger?

Fasting is basically cals in cals out you brain let, just you are not putting calories in.

haha you guys are fat

>Cheat day
>Ate 8 pancakes with syrup for breakfast
>Ate three chocolate bars for lunch
>Ate a large serving of fries with mayo for dinner
>Drank 2 liters of coke
Y'all can't stop me

The reason why fasting is not simply CICO is that CICO retains high insulin levels, blocking your body from using fat

You're stalling significantly by eating breakfast & lunch and will not be able to maintain it

How long will it take to drop from 271lb to 200lb?

any loose skin m8? looking great

I'm happy for you man. I hope I can gain some confidence too.