You have zero excuses

>be me
>wake up at 4am
>do an hour of cardio on 200mg Caffeine + 10mgYohimbine
>go to school
>don’t eat until 11am, 3pm and 6pm
>eating 600 calories a day of egg whites and chicken breast (1600 deficit)
>zero. Fucking. Carbs.
>lifting 6 days a week, 4 of which are two a days
so basically I’m doing IF + Keto +PSMF despite the fact I’m already ~11%bf cause I wanna get really fucking shredded.
Anyways fatties and fasters reading this, DONT FUCKING QUIT.

Nice

>piss brown because neoglucogenisis is converting all the protien in your muscles into energy to power your hour of cardio

Great plan

600 cals a day? the fuck dude.

My piss ain’t brown (yet)
It’s biking at low/med intensity- so for around 60mins I estimate 250-300kcal (machine says 330 but I don’t trust) listening to Ricky piano makes it better tho. I don’t go balls out cause my heart rate is pretty damn high at the end and I’m not trying to have my mother find me dead on my stationary bike.
Also my dick is dead though

You're gonna feel like shit after you decide to hop off the stims bud. Unless you're getting ready for a contest, I don't recommend doing all the dumb shit you're doing.

you mean gluconeogenesis, brainlet

I thought Yohimbine was that ape that got shot at the zoo though.

Agreed, coming off stims sucks. Granted I say this as a narcoleptic so maybe it's worse for me than others.

Satan trips tells the truth
Maybe I’ll do 666 Cals just for u today

Y’all tried Yohimbine HCL before? All I read was after you come off (I’m running a bottle length, 23 more days) you piss a lot

That’s harambe, bK

I’m not getting ready for a contest

I’m getting lean enough to prepare for real bodybuilding for the next three years
I wanna beat Seid, he was 19 years old when he got his pro card, I wanna try and beat him or at least tie him

Seid got on the juice at 17 maybe I’ll hit it at 18 and do SARMS until then.

How hard is your poop

Oh SHIT
I haven’t pooped in a couple of days...fuck.
My refeed is Saturday so lol, gonna eat dat der white rice by the cup
Is that image you? I reverse searched it and nun came up

Zyzz and Piana...I want that life. I wanna be an inspiration to fucking millions and tell kids they can fucken make it too despite whatever happened to them in life.

I ordered my Yohimbine yesterday

Training for a half marathon and trying to get lean by fasting - sounds like a perfect time to try yhcl, right?

>2200 cal a day maintenance
manlet twink detected
Also you're going to want some fish oil/vitamin d supplements in your diet or you're gonna have to deal with some fucking gnarly insomnia soon.
T. someone who has run similar PSMFs

nah, you need to be practicing fucking running bro. I’m pretty dumb but if you wanna peak an event then don’t detrain yourself...you should be running HARD everyday.
Check my seid post above, that’ll give you some hints to my “manlet twink status”
I’m sipping multi, cmz, vitamin D...no fish oil because trying to keep blood lipids as low as possible to max yohumbine and catabolism of fat cells effect

I am running everyday, and am gonna run while taking yhcl

No, what I meant was if you’re eating st maintainance you’re training will be better- more carbs=more performance, and the better you train the better you do

I’m really fucking hungry though. Whatever, gotta push thru, worth it for DAT DER REFEED

how do you not fall asleep by 12pm
this kind of workload/diet is doable for a couple days but after that you hit a wall in terms of energy

u cant run on yohimbine. have fun having a heart attack

Ah - I am eating at near maintenance. I'm still having carbs, though not as much. But I'm intermittent fasting, eating my meals in a small window in the evening after I've done all my exercise.

Nah eat normally nigga, you don’t see athletes doing that shit and they the ones winning the races

200mg of Caffeine
Dude in the morning I’m so happy and great my friends told me I was euphoric I feel amazing holy shit

Yeah this
I’m doing low/med intensity and my heart feels like it gonna jump out me throat

I think you're really just a fucking fatty that is fanfic posting about what you want to be happening

Nah brah, here’s the current state of my midsection
>lol it looks like it’s trying to say something

>maybe I’ll hit it at 18
Mooooods, there is a fucking underage druggie in my board

Pic related is my chest fat trying to target that with yogi vine (fat under nipple giving push out appearance)

nice gyno missus!

Nah I could be 17 and 9 months

I’m already banned LOL
They need to ban fucking boogie2988 and all his shit sympathy threads

I did get it checked it’s not gynecomastia

You can't make it if you do drugs

> 11%bf cause I wanna get really fucking shredded.

Well enjoy your low test Skellburgh . F Scholmo

Unless you're a hormone abuser being under 10% bf while being on some major caloric deficit for long period of time will keep you in the twink zone of low test, low energy, low anabolism, low libido etc

Yeah but I’ll get it back
It’s 3 weeks w refeeds
Zyzz made it

Also u sound like uno gordito

>how to lose muscle mass by user

What does that even mean? Spic.

Is that not killing you? How can you go 7 hours without food after exercise and feel normal?

>wake up @5
>do wim hof
>be holesome to ppl @school
>read some
>come home and nap
>lift arms
>bond with senpai
>do assignments

but:
>eat sandwiches and icecream
>fap
>fuck up my IF
>do a poor job on my wim hof routine
>browse my phone instead of doing shit for ~1 hr total
>no ig post
>stay up 2l8

you're right daddy,
i've told myself that it's okay bc i do all the above things, which puts me above 60%
but fuck am i gonna go 100%

You will be on the verge of death before losing muscle mass-your body makes every effort it can to hold on to this (by placing stress through lifting).
You talk like a fucking fatty, you can be below 10%, shredded brahs do it all the time, more fat on body =lower test

Are you obese?
Srs

why come off lmao

Any muscle mass lost is water +glycogen, very little tissue lost (which comes back w muscle memory) especially considering weekly refeeds of glycogen stores

>neoglucogenisis

>You talk like a fucking fatty, you can be below 10%, shredded brahs do it all the time, more fat on body =lower test

natties look like swimmers if they get shredded, you stupid cunt.

You're definitely sound like you're a twinkomorph, must be nice to have 14 inch arms and an teenage ass ready for the plucking. It's kinda worthless being "shredded" and nothing to show for it but abs. I'm not even 10% bf and I bet my abs have more definition than your flat little weakboy stomach. Man you must be flat.

I