Is this the absolute pinnacle of natty gains?

is this the absolute pinnacle of natty gains?

Yes. Unfortunately I will never be white, though.

no

Pretty much. Looks much better than the enhanced physique

No, but I don't think you can progress much more than that

delete this :(

Kinda
I mean you could get bigger, but you're gonna have to work like hell to look "barely" better

You have to also factor in that the guy in that picture (tinytrip) is 5'4".

this picture is of a disgraced shit poster who used to shit up Veeky Forums known as tinychimp. he was barely 5'1 and admitted to steroid use.

nice going you ignorant faggot.

tiny never used steroids you retard. he only admitted to using small amounts of clen for cutting.

Height/weight??

>he never used steroids except the steroids he used

>clen
>a steroid
Whatever you say bossman

haha remember that time when I got huge by taking clenbuterol while cutting? good times

4'3 100lbs

No.

Google pics of Steve Reeves and that's pretty close, though.

Feels good to not be a dying race

4'3?!

I'm a whole foot taller than this man, almost never happens

good physique tho

>tiny never used steroids
>he only admitted to using small amounts of clen

imagine being such a mouth breathing moron that you immediately refute your own lie. nice job, cletus.

My physique was better and im not 5'4. Im not as lean now but im bigger.

he's not even big

>that
>better than tinytrip

hahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

idk if this is really you or not but how do I into this physique?

Same pose.

There's no way that's you

there's a very small chance for clen to have an anabolic effect on some people but they have to have a specific genetic predisposition

I hit everything twice a week and lifted heavy, tracked my macros and pretty much quit drinking. Took 3.5-4 years.

The real person in that pic posts on /soc/ sometimes. Wouldn't surprise me

It is. Im deadhead6391 on the misc.

your aesthetics are not even in the same ballpark

Fucker. I wish I can look that good.
Stats? Diet? Routine? Dick size?

That's actually the look girls admire the most. Roided up dudes with massive quads and shoulders and veins showing everywhere doesn't attract girls the same way. You're more attractive to other dudes at that point than girls.

Can you elaborate on your diet/routine? Especially what worked best for you as a novice. I've seen your face progress years ago and your overall transformation is insane.

Nice jaw gains brah

Thanks man.

This is my routine. Ive been doing roughly this format for years and i always come back to it.

Day A

Squats
Bb bench
Db bench
Db incline
Weighted dips
Chest flies
Rope push downs
Leg extensions

Day B

Deadlifts
Weighted pull ups
Barbell rows or tbar rows
Db rows
Db ohp
Lateral raises and rear delt flies
Hammer curls
Leg extensions.

AxBxABx

What worked best for me as a novice was training to failure and staying consistent. I did a ton of cardio to get lean the first time around, not as much now but i live in a state park with a 13 mile trail one way so i rode my bike about 30 miles a day at least 5x a week. It was easy back then because i was working part time but it made cutting super easy. I was cutting on almost 4000 calories. Normal cut though i eat about 2000 cals without cardio and that works too but i was a fat kid so it was a lot easier to work more to eat more when it came down to it. Less binging and stressing over food. Plus just throw some music on and cruise for a few hours and its actually super relaxing. If the weathers nice and you have an area you can ride in jts hands down the best cardio and its easy on your joints and easy to recover from. Im wider than him and i have better proportions

Why does everyone in fit have a terrible taste when it comes to hairstyles? Seriously you need to get a proper cut.

Nice physique though.

yes, but he probably isn't even natty. big traps and 3D delts hmmm

Stats there 5'8 168 7.5x5.5 diet was mostly chicken and potatoes and brocolli, almonds, cheese, eggs, onions, peppers, breakfast cereal, greek yogurt, almonds, and if i did cardio id grab some chips or something and fit a whole bag into myh macros a few times a week, that or popcorn. Routines in the other post.

Thanks for the detailed response man. I'm trying to escape skinnyfat mode right now and I've been searching for a path to follow

tinychimp pls

No problem man.

Cope

only 3.5 years and hitting the gym twice? I could probably surpass you in 2 years.

Do it man. Nobodies stopping you

Fuck off gramps

I work out 1-3 hrs every day except Sundays, maybe a year and a half if I really go at it 3 hours plus

t. Whitey

>Pinnacle of natty gains
>Not John Cena

Pick one

no eric gugen is

More time working out isnt going to give you faster gains. Ive done 4x and 6x a week and 4 is honestly the sweet spot for recovery. I did something physical every day if you look at my other post. I did cardio almost daily along with it or id go and do core work on an off day. Make sure your routine is balanced and keep your diet on point and youll get there.

I used to play football. 6 days a week and I like to push myself. I can't just work out either, I have to be gasping and literally sweating and aching, I have to workout to the point where I can't move otherwise I don't feel good and feel like I didnt hit that limit.

How are your arms so big on so few isolations? Mine were tiny until I gave them their own day.

I did the same thing and im telling you, you will make better gains if you give your body time to recover. I went on a 30 mile bike ride and lifted 6x a week at one point. 2 hrs in the gym and 2-3 of cardip daily. You're not getting anything extra out of it. Your feelings dont effect biology. Unless youre on gear that workload will wear on you. You'll adapt and recover but youre not gonna grow as well as you would otherwise.

Im not too sure. Ive always had really good tris and shoulders. Bis are good but to bring them up i did a ton of pull ups and chins because i feel the contraction better than with curls. I usually do a few sets to burn them out or a closegrip pull down with all of the weight focused on the bicep.

eh I used to be close to your body physique and I did it in a year and a half but I'm not young anymore so idk if its as easy now, I suppose its different for different people. the more I train the more gains I get I suppose.

I stalled there for years. Thats what im saying. Im now 200 lbs in the mid teens and i rep my old maxes. I cut down my training frequency and grew for the first time in years.

On crack if you think he weighs that much and is that short

>stick legs
>bitch forearms
>flaring back as hard as possible
>chin tucked to compensate for lack of neck muscles

embarrassing. sort yourself out, manlet.

post body

I feel like half the people here don't actually lift. You can't even see his fucking legs.

Natty? Also, people love to talk shit on steady state cardio. I think it's probably the most under rated thing on Veeky Forums.

Also, forearms could use work I guess. I think that's genetics because I have some thicc wrists.

For you

Lol i dont have stick anything. My forearms are probably bigger than your biceps. I also squat 5 plates. Fuck yourself.

Yes natty. I think its definitely underrated as long as your training intensity stays the same.

Lol manlet

Neck is 19 inches btw.

5'9. No fucks given.

What kind of sets x reps do you do with this routine?

>tfw you'll never be able to lift yourself taller

I usually do 5x5 or 4x8-12. Sometimes ill alternate them. If im trying to bring up one lift ill do doubles or triples and maybe some high rep work to burn out. So say deads, itd be like this

1x12 2x5 1x3 1x1 1x3 1x12 1x20

Its always helped me in the past.

Tfw you will never have facial aesthetics, a big dick, or a big frame.

Shave please.

you look like a fucking neanderthal idiot

Would this guy look dyel in a t shirt?

+1, I think 5x5 after understanding form and all that is probably the best place to start. Then just keep progressive overloading then deload back to a 3x10.

3x5 are also my shit for bench.

no that's quite scrawny

when will they learn?

Lol sure i do. Agreed

Do a mediocre exercise and get mediocre results. Do HIIT or get a heart rate monitor and stay in a specific bpm for max results.

CHINK

>max results
>skinny fat