God dammit, Veeky Forums. I can't stop smoking weed and it's ruining my fucking gainz...

God dammit, Veeky Forums. I can't stop smoking weed and it's ruining my fucking gainz. Especially when I smoke earlier on during the day, just lose all my fucking willpower and go eat something retarded which leads to eating more retarded shit. I hate it. Somebody slap me, give me a fucking wakeup call. I have become a complacent, lazy BUM!!!! I need to stop smoking the devils lettuce, drinking alcohol and eating CLEAN!!! but I am only human and I am having difficulties achieving my true potential -_- somebody please help me

and start * eating clean ***

just do like jon skywalker shoot test and tren, that way ull gain no matter what

Weed turns men into hysterical women, or into a paranoid mess or both. Fucks with your ability to process and handle stress without becoming emotional.

Also, it's literally soyboy tier, it literally lowers your testosterone production.

Not to mention it fucks up your rem cycle, hence fucks with your recovery and gains.

Do you want your children to be proud of their father? Do you want them to respect you? Do you want to be a positive role model to them?

this is so true actually no idea why the fuck I allowed myself to start smoking again. Moved into a house with 4 other stoners is probably why.

But user weed is not addictive :DD

Lmao just smoke at night. Wake and bakes are for special occasions.

For me I regulate it by only ever smoking socially, which only happens every 1-2 weeks

Didn't read past smoking early in the day. Do what successful people do and smoke in the evening you burn out

Plan ahead. Have healthy snacks prepped before you smoke.

eat fruit instead of something shitty
still sweet and cures that cottonmouth

It isn’t. OP is blaming the drug for his own weakness.

>when I smoke earlier on during the day
then just do it later idiot

its actually not lmao i can say from experience

Today's my first day of not smoking after smoking like 7gs a week for a year straight don't feel bad at all, going to record how long it takes me to get completely clean

I lived in a house full of stoners for 4 whole years, and I never touched it once despite them always trying to pressure me into it. You're just a weak-willed child.

How do I stop smoking weed? Not op and weed is not a problem for me personally, except it costs too much and I need to save better

sounds like you're using weed wrong. smoke at night and get comfy, listen to music or vidya or whatever else you think is fun and relaxing. in an hour or two you'll be sound asleep making them rest gains.

this.

just quit, cold turkey
weed is not as bad as most drugs, but that's exactly the dangerous thing about it
people are way too lighthearted
"lmao weed never killed anybody", but it sure does kill your motivation, sleep schedule and your gains if you do it too often
I'm not begrudging anyone, I dont give a fuck that people toke every now and again, but I've seen way too many people become unproductive zombies smoking day in day out for me not to have an opinion about it

For 1 week drink a cup of coffee whenever you want to smoke instead.

I can't stress this enough - everything you said is a lie.

Re-think your relationship with cannabis and use it appropriately, like any other tool. While it's not physically addictive, it can definitely become psychologically addictive; especially if you enjoy the routine and steps you take as you smoke it. The thing that helped me the most when I found myself abusing it was going cold turkey for a few months, from there I set a rule that I would use it once a week. That way it saves my wallet and my willpower.

>not smoking weed while simultaneously doing literally every positive thing you mentioned

why is this so difficult

How's it going, Dwight Schrute?

Day 1 of /nosmoke/

Was a little hard because I usually wake up and smoke a bowl but not impossible

That's terrible advice