Can someone tell me why i should eat vegtables? I know they are healthy for you, but do they help with muscle gain...

can someone tell me why i should eat vegtables? I know they are healthy for you, but do they help with muscle gain? I'm currently on a cut btw. Only earth food I eat are beans

Other urls found in this thread:

whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=21
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you're a fuckin idiot if you're not eating broccoli

why should I eat it? Im legit curious

In the words of Bear Grylls:
Vitimins and minirels

greens are important for gains and broccoli is pretty much the best green there is. especially if you're on a cut because it doesn't take a lot to make you full

is there something wrong with me if i get the urge to beat this thots face until shes dead?

Broccoli is the GOAT veggie

eat your vegetables son

yeah, thats means youre an incel.

what are the best veggies? gonna buy broccoli tomorrow

idk about best, but sliced zucchini and squash with the tiniest amount of oil or whatever substitute, with salt and pepper tastes really good if u fry it

KEk love that show

Off the dome, GOAT-tier broccoli, spinach, kale, whatever is in that abridged Veeky Forums diet image. Cauliflower, peas, carrots are all tasty but less nutritious I think.

personally I alternate between frozen peas, spinach, broccoli, bell peppers... honestly whatever goes well with what I'm eating or is convenient. I'm not that fussed about the details of which is better, just make sure I eat enough

GOAT is sweetpotato, broccoli/cauliflower, spinach, kale, leafy greens. ONIONS(ofcourse, free test increase and est decrease) cucumber, tomato, zuccini... aaand the list goes on. their all good kinda,but the top of my list are best ones.

also legumes are kinda vegetables with brotein and more carbs. insane amount of nutritients and minerals. stay away from soy tho, or fit will hate you.

Ps organic soy is fine, gmo soy is not

>Cauliflower, peas, carrots are all tasty but less nutritious I think.
nope.
don't "think" you dumbfuck. either you know or u dont. as in this case, u dont know shit

Ay y0!! Dis nigga b snappin!! LMAO

please leave, nobody wants you here

>healthy for you, but do they help with muscle gain

Better health means gains

nobody tells people carrots and cauliflower are less nutritious on my Veeky Forums nigger

ok i was just saying carrots have more sugar/carbs and less fiber, healthy was maybe too broad a term. why don't you enlighten us vsauce?

look up anthocyanins for reasons specifically pertaining to weight lifting. phytonutrients and micronutrients in general also

are you seriously asking for sauce regarding carrots being healthy? are you 12 years old?

whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=21

meant it as in vsauce a youtuber, like you tell me einstein. this is getting autistic. I never said they weren't healthy. I just said broccoli was better. Are you happy?

what the fuck is your problem cunt? you said they were less nutritious, like some fucking murica mongo tardlord. they are not.
Oh the best source of information with tens of studies cited and literally all health benefits and a complete nutrtional profile ranging from fucking nutritients and minerals in fucking nanograms not enough for you? want some gay ass fucking vblog?
what the fuck is wrong?!

get the fuck out

Kek I made a blanket statement off the top of my head and you're taking this carrot thing very seriously. He asked for the best veggies and imo carrots are not in the top 3. I'm not saying they're un-healthy or un-nutritious. I even said they're tasty. Are you baiting me with the murica comment? What is the point of this argument? Eat nothing but carrots I don't care. Not sure why you felt you needed to bro-check me over some umbellifers.

cruciferous vegetables directly block estrogen

French beans and kale aren't too bad tasting.

Yeah, that is good. Also, try 'cauliflower steaks'. A thick slice right through the head, browned in an oven and served with raisins and pine nuts. The flavor combo is something else.

Spinach is actually a lot better. Sign up for cronometer and do a nutritional comparison.

Spinach is hands down the best if you actually compare how nutritionally dense they are with other veggies.

This thread is peak autism

>make retarded post
>get called a retard
>WOOOWEE WHY YOU SO MAD HAHA WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE LMAO

embarassing
kill yourself immediately

what does ur shit look like? how often do you shit?

>wanting to beat a thots face and not her firm thot bootus

whew boy

just making conversation user, not sure why you went ape mode over carrots

broccoli vs brussels sprouts go

Brussel sprouts are better only if you roast them, otherwise, broccoli is more versatile taste-wise.

yep

kale is gross