>be me
>be 391
>can't put on socks without sweating
>pay 135$/month for gym but never go bc always drinking

still bench 3pl

...should I just kill myself now or?

still bench 3pl8 for rep
and ohp 2.5 pl8

pic related. should i just an hero now orrr...?

Lose weight you fat fuck

Yes. Kys.
But first post bank routing number

If you did it before no reason you can't go back to that pussy

the point of the thread nigger..
i don't actually weigh anything just drink like 2 bottles of jack a day

It's more about the drinking than the losing weight man.. stop being niggers and help a aclhy bro out

**eat anything.. fuck.
im hammered my b

If you are seriously hurting, Dude, try AA.
>b-but those guys are assholes
Maybe. But you're drowning right now. This is no time to ask about the character of the guy on the dock with a rope.

Can confirm have 4 months sober and go to a meeting everyday

you need the accounting number too

there is a tapering down method you can find online that works if you don't want to do aa. but i heard aa is better. i have failed many times. but i was and being large will fuck your liver. i fucked mine

>>be me
Welp no shit who else would you be? Me?

You need AA, OP
Stop drinking that poison, don't let some roastie from the past destroy your future.

No way you put on that much weight in only three years just from drinking. How much are you eating in a day?

How fucked is your liver? What are the symptoms?

I just celebrated 1 year sober... I was a 6 pack on friday and saturday only for the last few years. When I was younger I would drink a 12pack a night and weekends were go for broke, 30-40 beers through out the day and into the night at the bars and of course who knows how many shots. In high school I was drinking about 1/4 of a 1.75liter bottle (didnt matter what) before going back to class.

>pros
clear thinking.. I never realized I had clouded judgement, even while sober. It was only after I had stopped drinking for a few months that I really started to notice how clear headed my thoughts were
more money
no more hang overs
easier to maintain my bodyfat
more motivation to accomplish things.. I dont just talk about doing this or that one day, I just go out and do it
I can actually wake up early on the weekends and enjoy the early part of the day before all the assholes wake up

>cons
no more social life at bars
meeting girls is tougher
I still have some cravings for alcohol and have a hard time being around people who are drinking.
boredom.. at least at first

go to detox or enjoy your seizures and death

Try trading vices. Marijuana is better because no calories and with a decent amount of willpower you can overpower the munchies, or at least be very satisfied with some lean meat and veggies.

Dude, carbs in beer is like a lot.

Definitely agree, con of less active social life. on the plus side when you DO drink, get moar drunk from lower tolerance. though obv not a good idea for those without self control but still

It's a lifestyle change

AA will help you through it with people that have gone through everything you have and worse

You have an entire world to gain and only that shitty feeling of self loathing to loose

The only thing you'll wish for is that you didn't do it sooner

Thing is I thnk I am done with drinking so I will never get a cheap buzz again... Also I have heard from many people that when they started to try and drink again it just hurts their stomach, so I dont want that of course.

Agree. I tried therapy and other stuff but the only person i can actually listen to is another alcoholic

Heh, bloatmogged.

This pretty much desu

I'm in AA. There is a solution. Alcoholism is more than the fact that you drink. You are trying to fill a god sized hole with alcohol. Whoever or whatever your higher power might be, it can be the universe, it can be Shiva. It doesn't matter. Go to some meetings and listen to the stories. Listen for the similarities, not the differences. You will here bits and pieces of your story. Alcoholism is about more than the obsession and compulsion to drink. That is just the solution that you currently have to the way you feel.

I hit about three to four a week. Do you find a meeting a day helps more? I find hitting the gym and meetings becomes an issue.

>meeting girls is tougher
13th step my man. There are some crazy hot girls in the young peoples group where I am. Just make sure they've got a year in is what most people say.

>6'6 9% BF

who knew alcoholics were compulsive liars

Its hard to gym work and meeting but meetings must come before gym. Going everyday is good because it makes it harder to get sucked back into normie life and become a piece of shit again

Weed is more expensive and can become compulsory as well but yeah generally it's healthier to be a pot head than a serious alcoholic

LMAO 1 day sober.
Gonna do at least a month to lose weight(getting suited for wedding in a month), give muh fuckin liver a break.
Pretty much all my friends do it on the weekends, going to go home and visit the senpai a few weekends to remove temptation and offer to DD and tell them I can't because I'm on low carb.

Fucking all the newcomers isnt very spiritually fit of you man

And that is why cardio is important.
You never suddendly get fat without noticing if you swim every other day.

well I would wait until they have a year. I’m also not even a year yet so I’m not dating. I’m just saying you find new social circle. For a lot it’s nice after having become isolated. I just like that I’m around attractive young woman that are actually interested in talking to me

Caffine and oxytocin from talking to pretty girls at meetings is a hell of a natural high. I get you bro