Wtf you fucking retards killed thread edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N4abutGjK68
youtube.com/watch?v=SDjZJVNvqBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ViY0V7vDqvM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

let the general die it's only natural

Never it's the only good thing in my life

I'm going to sleep I swear if this thread dies until I'm back someone is going to pay for this.

Fuuuarkin killed in on block pulls and rows today, pulled my old DL PR off 4" blocks for 5,5,3, smeshed back for another 30 minutes, and now I'm shitposting on multiple boards with my one eyed kitty and my old kitty beside me, both of whom are trying to steal my milk. Top comf.

What % is 5x2 approx?

Prob 90ish if you're pushing it. 85ish if you're on Sheiko.

meant for

Reminder to do life right.

Powerlifting is dead anyways

Gave JM Presses a try today, did them according to his recommendation of 6x10
I like them a lot. Got an excellent pump and it felt hard on my elbows, but not painful. Gonna stick with them for a few weeks

What the fuck is their problem
youtube.com/watch?v=N4abutGjK68

Breddy much

Powerlifting is what bodybuilders do when not in competition condition. Some just forget to cut down the gut lard.

>What the fuck is their problem
Faggot autists get butthurt about them, and they don't even know you exist.

Autistic guy that keeps posting form checks from outdoors homegym here
Going for 370 3x5 S, 255 3x5 B, 375 1x5 D
First week back on SS after doing 2 months of "bodybuilding" read: too scared of the mirror to keep eating enough.
Let's go boys what are you hitting TN?

"if we break our leg take us out back and shoot us'

this is garagebro tier autism lmao

I like muh irn lyf and I dont care who knows it

I know it's an old video and it's probably been talked to death already, but how in the world does Alan Thrall need to eat so much damn food? I really don't understand how a 240 lbs man needed to eat literally like Brian Shaw in order to bulk slightly.

>you hitting TN?
My wife. Sexually.

damn, trappy looks like THAT?!

Kys sean

>toronto ip

lmao

Is there any lower body equivalent of facepulls/pullaparts? I mean like something I can just casually do for a few high rep sets to help with balance and avoiding injury.

Same floor tiles as the squat pictures and the deadlift video.

Raffy went full queer.

Has always been*

Look how cute she is lads

One of my best friends has a one eyed kitty. They're adorable.

Heavy squats

I forgot, they also feel V E R Y C O M F Y to my wrists

How to program a fairly linear program with doubles and triples whilst still being enough volume?

Why does it have one eye?

Do 2-3 doubles/triples at a fairly heavy weight and do 2-3 backoffs of 5-8's with lighter weight.

That's just how she came, don't know, probably an infection. Her opposite ear is clipped a little and she's got a quarter sized bald patch on her shoulder.

how much should my 1rm go up (generally, I understand there are a lot of different factors) during a 12 week training block? Say I've only hit five plate squat and three plate bench. If I feel I should be getting stronger faster, what can I add to my training? more sets of main lifts? secondary movements? I just feel like my training has slowed down a lot and that I should be hitting higher numbers especially on bench.

In my experience lifts go up about 15-30 lbs per year.

Usually for me my progress came in the middle of nowhere rather than at the ens of a training cycle.

ok so I brought this up on a previous thread, but I sprained my lower back doing some dumb shit with some light weight squats Two weeks ago. Anyways Two mondays ago I tried squatting felt pain so I stopped. This monday I tried, went up to 245, felt pain so I stopped. I tried cuz I thought the pain went away. Now it feels bad. I haven't worked out in two weeks and thoughts of suicide is creeping up. Should I just start working on upper body for the next two weeks until I'm fully sure that the pain is gone. Will upper body hurt me too. I just wanna workout at this point. Also I'm scared my squat will drop and my legs will shrivel up. my one rep max is 345 pounds,pls don't make fun of me, but yeah, I'm scared of losing that. What do?

Even at this level? I just don't think I'm that advanced. I've been powerlifting "seriously" for two years with a couple of years of fuckarounditis before that. I know some people get stronger faster and some are GDE (which is maybe what I am). I just want to make sure things are optimized. Might be time to get a coach.

try some self myofascial release of your QLs and your high glute area. Also make sure to get the lateral parts of your hip. Also make sure your hip flexors aren't tight. All of these things take slack out of the fascia and tissue and put more strain on your back. You likely just have some scare tissue and trigger points in your back. Don't worry. You are likely fine. Serious spinal issues are rare, and usually take care of themselves (disc issues).

ok, thx, sorry to bother u, but do u have any good YouTube videos where I can see some of these stretches

let me look. You may want to get a tennis ball/lacrosse ball. I use a lacrosse ball.

youtube.com/watch?v=SDjZJVNvqBQ

youtube.com/watch?v=ViY0V7vDqvM

This guy's channel seems to have some good videos. I really like the stuff in Becoming a Supple Leopard which was in the old plg dropbox. Not sure if that's still up.

I know this is random, but can u give me an estimated amount of time of recovery, like how much longer I need to wait and whether upper body workouts will hurt me further. I don't feel pain when I'm sitting but say I'm slouching and I sit up right and hyper extend my lower back I feel soreness (pain). Also when I bend leaning to the left, or bend at a small degree but going fingers to toes doesn't really hurt me. Also my lower right abs sometimes feels dull pain when I twist or lean to the left

If it’s not sharp you are probably fine. Usually a couple weeks if you actually pulled something. I literally did it month ago. Didn’t squat or deadlift for two weeks. If you can do upper body stuff pain free do it.

what accessories should i do with greyskull? stuff like calves, core, traps, etc

Good morning world Its a beautiful day :-)

define sharp, I feel pain, but it's not like nerve endings are firing kike crazy, it's kind of like a sorish, tight, hurts to twist and bend pain

Want.

>The second kind of hater doesn't understand that the program is more of a philosophy
See
>Yeah, cause you can't start low, progress slow, eat meat and have sex on any other programs. It's his invention...

Competing in USAPL Collegiate Powerlifting Nationals in 48 days.
My goal is to place in the top 10
>cue the Rocky music
Let's fucking go.

leg curl.

>third deadlift session within the past 9 days
i'm going to snap city and die

just train upper and stretch retard
take it easy and it'll fix itself

Why no dropbox?

It really won't kill you to do some dips on OHP days and curls on bench press days if you really want to. Just either do curls after chin ups, or preferably on the workout you aren't otherwise doing chin ups.

>I never tried to do full cleans, or clean and jerk for that matter. I wonder if there's any point.

Fun, mostly. For training sheer power, to the extent it can be trained, power cleans and speed squats with appropriate weights are almost certainly better than either full cleans or jerks. But a clean and jerk allows me to get the heaviest weight possible over my head, which, if I ever get LMAO3PLAYT, will make for a fetching Instagram picture.

>I know even Rip went back on for example push presses, he now says they're useless and won't be in the new edition of SS.

I didn't hear about that, but the assmaster has generally blown a gasket, chased Andy Baker off the Official Programming Section of the SS forums in favor of a complete idiot, managed to chase Jordan Feigenbaum away from the brand, along with Austin Baraki, and generally alienate everyone else who wasn't a halfwitted toady with exactly zero (0) experience dealing with anything beyond the novice phase.

For fuck's sake, there is a thread on the Q&A where Rip says a "lift a day" program isn't one of their programs, so he can't tell you if it's any good. The poster tells him such a program is IN Practical Programming. Rip's response is that Andy Baker (note: the guy no longer running the Programming subforum) wrote the Intermediate section of Practical Programming.

He also released some shitty barbell row video that basically instructed one to supine speed deadlift belly-fuck the barbell. In spite of it saying, very clearly, in SS3rdEd that supine barbell rows are a great way to irritate your elbows. Maybe Lon Kilgore wrote that bit.

The point is, hang on to your 3rd Ed. It's likely as good as SS will ever get.

Regarding push presses, they're mostly to help me push the jerk off a solid base and straight up, with a strong lockout. The jerk being the thing that's limiting my clean and jerk. I wouldn't likely recommend them very strongly for general strength training or bodybuilding.

Go and see a physio you wazzock

Im really enjoying viking presses

Im glad the thread is still up have a nice day lads.

>started tracking calories and weight every day
>gain weight eating around 3000 calories

JUST, reeeeeeeeee, what should I do lads? I don't want to eat like twink for the rest of my life, I don't want to become a bloatlord either

Stop being a lazy cunt so your TDEE is higher. Also your recovery and general health will be better.

The answer is 5-10% per 12 weeks. Do 5th set and stop thinking.

60lbs a year

Im ‘cutting’ on 3500-4000

Redpill me on lowering pin press every max effort?

B-but i walk pretty much everywhere and love running and swimming on my days off lifting.

Who would be interested in maintaining a live "stats" table for the subreddit?

I don't know the logistics yet but I've been thinking it would be really cool to poll the sub for info like all your meets, years of training, progress over time, ratio of lifts to total, body proportions and generate a pretty big study of what actual powerlifters look like!

For example I've always wanted to correlate ape index with actual powerlifting numbers. Ape index is your wingspan - height, so if you are +4 (like me) you have arms 4 inches longer than your height. Theoretically and anecdotally this makes me a bad bencher.

But how much of a bad bencher does it make! I would love to be able to say "over the sample size of 1000 trained lifters, ape index has a correlation of ' xxxxx' with bench to total, etc
>70kg 275 wilks

same principle as linear progression, wouldnt work well since mechanics change drastically at a certain height

DELET! What are your stats? Also, why it's so fucking unfair 3500 cal is equal amount of food for everybody, and the fact that somebody can eat that and loose weight, while some have to eat half of that for the same result is driving me mad desu, mostly because I'm the.latter one. No offence to you thought lad.

Is he... dare I say it?

A genius?

thats becuz gbro is heavy with muscle and on test and trains really really hard unlike you goofballs

Is there a name for it? Only found an old video of Bart Kwan doing it.

Im 6’2 and 115kg with a large amount of muscle and on a small amount of gear, like the post above says i also train hard with a couple of the country’s best so my tdee is guna be a fair bit higher than your average 115kg guy

What're your lifts and age man?

S 260kg
B 190kg
D 310kg

26yo

And cycle? Just visiting from fraud, being nosy.

150 test
400 eq

allright boys if im doing dynamic bench at 50 percent of my 1rm what percentage of that percentage should my accessory work be

If you have snapchat, add me. sc: tankmac . I'd like to pick your brain on a few things if you don't mind.

How small are your balls?

gay

shut up benchlet.

wait people still use snapchat?

Is this achievable natty?

25%

Definitely not.

I dont, message me on fb or something

So Isley isn't natty?

I haven't got any social medias apart from sc. All good.

Youre going too light, ive been using 60% + 30kg band tension

doped to the gills

Then just ask me your question here

What if I don't know the weight of the band tension?

Buy a fishing / luggage scale and see what it reads.

Why can't I just use a higher %?

The heavier the bar gets the less you are able to accelerate off the chest and it just becomes useless for what youre trying to do

Maybe I'll just use the 6x6, 8x8 and 10x10 which Louie Simmons recommended, but can I use it for skwaatt?

Just do something else, if youre trying to substitute things already then its not for you