Calisthenics

Calisthenics created this body. Should I give up picking up barbells?

Not really per se, he does a lot of barbell movements too! If you want just do both! I find enjoyable and plus I love learning new calisthenics movements plus right now I'm working on German volume training that's that's killing me so far but nonetheless it's a lot of fun to do calisthenics and then also lift

>do both
/thread

stop doing calisthenics before it gives you neck tattoos

Barbells created this body. Give up on calisthenics.

If you dont mind me asking what does /thread/ usually mean?
>T. Brainlet

>calisthenics
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

it basically means the thread is over, usually because the perfect answer was given or OP got fucking rekt

Do weighted calisthenics and weights when you want to isolate a bodypart

In some programming languages, like HTML, a "/" usually indicates the end point of a command or function.

/thread
Means the thread should end there
Lurk moar faggot

Calisthenics fag here
Good luck busting out deadlifts when you're out with your girl like I can bust out handstand pushups

Autism speaks

Appriciate it good sir!
that make sense, havent done code in 3 years
Touche good sir, i'v only lurked around Mongolian basket weaving forum for about 2 years, im useually around /diy/ Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums

>Should I give up picking up barbells?

Keep in mind he says many times in his videos that he does weighted calisthenics.

I just do both.
For lower body I do barbell squats and nordic curls
for upper body I do all sorts of handstand press variants, weighted pull ups, planche progression etc

he does weighted calisthenics and barbell movements

Just know that if you ever end your own reply with /thread you're a fucking faggot.

Fuck I wish more people knew this.
You can’t “/thread” or “>inb4” your own post.

You talk like a fag and your shits all retarded.
Knock it off.

You should kill yourself faggot

>you cant >inb4 your own post.
how else would you use inb4? inb4 means that you are stating the thing that someone is obviously going to post 'before' they get the chance.