ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3056430/
deliaonline.com/how-to-cook/fruit-and-vegetables/how-to-cook-jacket-potatoes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

clean
your
fucking
stove.

Is that bacon?

your potatoes aren't cooked all the way.
just because you're poor doesn't mean you have you be dumb.
also
>cooking on alluminium foil
>wanting alzheimers

Yup, 60p for the entire tray, 1500 cal and 120g of protein. Tastes horrible though.
I've never cooked potatoes before this week so idk. I assume it has to be the same colour all the way through?

Does cooking on aluminum give you alzheimers? I've been doing that for a few years now

Bacon is expensive per gram compared to other meats though

Fucking ANSWER him

yea dont do that.
storing food with aluminum is fine, but cooking on it causes it to get into food and then your blood and it stops at your lungs.
that is where it stays and you get alzheimers.

Do you have a source for this? It sounds like bullshit, aluminum foil is meant for cooking.

brain, not lung.
also its not in everyone, but for those who are susceptible to it.

Holy fuck you are poor bro lmao.
Good luck to you sir. I have ghetto bulked, but never like that .

I'm rich now and one day you will be to, stick with it user....the gains will be yours.

>but for those who are susceptible to it.
Still never using al. foil again

That's selfish user. You should be using more foil that way you can test your genetic strength. If you were truly meant to pass on your genes and live a long life then it won't affect you.

even if its a mild risk, its something so simple to avoid so its definitely worth it.
if you are grilling out on a special occasion or something and want to use aluminum on the grill im sure you wont die though.

But that's not true

masao is that u

How much did you pay for the bacon and how many grams?

For a better budget bulk i recommend buying a 15 dollar rice cooker and buying rice in bulk
make sure to rinse the rice in cold water before cooking so its less sticky, i learned this today.
rice, curry powder, eggs, veggies, chicken, steak, peanut butter, oats, milk, walnuts.
all good cheap bulking foods.

this
fucking manchild

60p 500grams

>the patrician bulk

This. I recommend you take LSD before you do. I guarantee you will strive to maintain a spotless abode if you do.

It has been linked to it. The proof is not 100% and some people believe extra aluminum just gets passed through the body.

That being said, don't do purely from a "I don't need the extra aluminum" standpoint to be safe.

Noopept helps prevent the onset of Alzheimers by increasing cerebral blood flow.

JUST USE PARCHMENT PAPER INSTEAD

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3056430/

I'm with this guy. Keep at it but don't use aluminum foil to cook.

Is bulking a fucking meme? My TDEE is like 2500 apparently (thought it was less than that) at 140 lbs and 5'9". Do I need to eat like a fatass to get stronger or can I eat like 2600 cals with balanced macros (and 1 protien per lb) and be gud 2 go? I don't fucking get it, why do I have to spend all the work to get fucking fat and look like shit just to starve myself. Can't I just eat slightly more and lift and turn it all into sexy muscle? I'm doing SS but it's kinda demotivating that I apparently have to turn into a fat fuck even if it's temporary, I hate fat people and never want to be fat

Potatoes don't have to be cooked at all you retard, they're perfectly fine to eat raw

Bullshit.

Fuck SS DESU. I did that stuff and I know it kept me overweight trying to chase the PR dragon.

Just focus on a bodybuilding routine with higher rep stuff.

If you can manage your macros at 2600 go for it. You will need to do less cardio to cut the fat gain.

oats
rice
eggs
milk
beans
potatoes
canned fish
chicken
canned/frozen vegetables

boring but cheap and effective

>a bodybuilding routine
Like what? I'm a dyel beginner.

This nigga knows

How can you fuck up a bulk this bad? its so easy to make delicious bulk foods for cheap, yet you decide this is the best choice? Bacon, potatoes and fucking peanut butter?

>not gallon of milkies
>not an entire loaf of bread
Never gonna make it.

In a blender
>Whole Milk, 2 cups
>Peanut Butter, ~150 grams
>2 scoops, protein powder

ez 1400 calories. if you have a small stomach don't drink before bed or you'll have indigestion all night.

one time I saw a buddy of mine smoking weed from a aluminum foil pipe. Told him he's retarded and is gonna get Alzheimers. He switched it to an apple.

So I guess what I'm saying is, cook your food inside an apple

That looks fucking delicious

I bulk on
>High protein pasta with pesto (insane calories/fat)
>Oats mixed with protein powder with milk
>Beans and rice with some onions and shit
>Almonds
Probably need more veges but I take a multi and get fibre from the pasta and beans

Thanks, (You)s like that are what I do it for

I'm triggered by your knife and fork arrangement though

>700 cals in pic
>bulk
ok

mah nigga

>like 40% of replies to my food pics
They weren't kidding about this place and autism

What's wrong with em? I figure two things on each side and I have them on the sides of the hands you use

That's a 1.2lb steak dude

Also multiple refills of whole milk

Not if you buy the ends and pieces

t-t-thanks

top kek

Bruh I can't allow this. I cannot allow a fellow poor nigga go eat such dogshit.

Bruv: Go 3rd world diet on that shit, and I dont mean "No Food" but things like Mexican, Brazilian, Peruvian, Ethiopian, Egyptian, Turkic, Arabic, Iranian and so on.

My dude, potatoes are the foundation of Andean gastronomy. Why only bacon and potatoes and shit cheese when you could have a plate of wild rice, baked potatoes with a little mayo and some skirt steak (If it's still cheap on your region). Go with some Black beans, or red or white or pinto and so on. Lentils too, and add some jerk chicken to that shit if you can find the spices. Have a Kebab, or a homemade donner. It ain't that hard to make homemade pita bread from plain flour and a little olive oil.

Shiet, senpai, it pisses me off to see fellow broke Veeky Forumsizens to eat so horribly. My dude, I'm a beaner and I can stack up weight with some more decent stuff. Have some Tacos Al Pastor with a cup of wild rice, a quarter cup of lentils, potatoes and corn, nigga. That's tasty, cheap, and fucking dope. You don't need porterhouse steak, filet mignon or crab. Especially if you're bulking.

Godspeed, user.

150 or 15 cause holy fuck

I grew up on $200 a month for food between 4 people in California.
1) Rice. Rice. Rice. Find your local asian/punjabi/afghan market and buy a 50lb bag of white rice for ~$20 (basmati is best, but jasmine is good 2nd)
2) Flavors:
>24oz jar of spaghetti sauce+2lb ground beef
>pinto beans and velveeta+cilantro and lime
>3tbsp sesame oil+green onion
>2lb shredded chicken breast+jar of salsa
>4 cans tuna+mustard+relish+diced pepperoncini
>1.5lb pulled pork+1 can baked beans
>2lb ground beef+ketchup+onion+garlic

Step 0: cook meats
Step 1: cook 1 cup dry rice 90% through (you can see the circles called steam pockets but there's still a tiny bit of water at the bottom)
Step 2: add one of Flavors to rice, stir until thoroughly mixed, cook appx. 5 minutes more
Step 3: enjoy your 2000+kcal meal (sometimes on bread if you have that kind of money, add 2000 kcal for entire loaf)

Holy shit, you don't have autism. Get the fuck off this thread with that reasonable advice shit.

chuckle out loud

>skirt steak
i wish skirt steak was cheap where i live. it's fuckin goat.

Jesus, at least put a little cheese on your potato

>I've never cooked potatoes before this week so idk. I assume it has to be the same colour all the way through?
you are better off cutting them into cubes the same size, or you can not cut them at all and make jacket potatoes.
good site for a beginner:
deliaonline.com/how-to-cook/fruit-and-vegetables/how-to-cook-jacket-potatoes

>being this fucking misinformed

>Have been cooking things on aluminum foil since like two months.
>Started constantly forgetting things since a month or so.

You are like little baby
>whole pack of chicken goujons drizzled with olive oil with Parmesan and paprika crust
>fresh carrots, peas, broc, cauliflower & green beans, chopped then mixed in with basil pesto and Greek yogurt
Looks like shit, but it's a God emperor tier low carb Veeky Forums dinner

Thanks for this, some next level /povertybulk/ here

I just wanted to say that I benched 2pl8s today. feels good desu.