Society is only geared to helping fattys

>society is only geared to helping fattys
>us skellys are ignored

Because obesity is a massive problem that kills many more people and costs nations hundreds of millions.

The amount of anorexic people dying from anorexia is a pebble in the vast desert of obesity related deaths.

just fucking eat more food holy shit. I'm a fat fuck and so jealous of you skellys.

Here's what you do, eat at least 7 cheeseburgers every single day. That's it. Literally all you have to do. 2 burgers for breakfast, 2 for lunch, and 3 for dinner. Maybe do 3 for lunch if you're European and used to big lunches.

It's the same thing as losing weight. It's all about calories in vs calories out. If you want to gain weight, you need to ingest more calories than your body burns. It's that simply. Eat at least 2 or 3 pounds of meat per day

Oh poor you :( Maybe if you whine about it all your problems will fix themselves :)

Not doing something is harder than doing it lmoa

>just fucking eat more food holy shit. I'm a fat fuck and so jealous of you skellys
Just fucking eat less food holy shit. Also your advice of clogging your arteries with cheeseburgers to gain weight is retarded which is no surprised since you have to be retarded to be fat.

>not doing an addiction is harder than doing it

Yes I am eating less food and losing weight. But gaining weight is so much easier. You literally just have to force yourself to eat. Eating tons of burgers for 6 months or a year until you're bulky is not going to clog your arteries jfc

I'm always told by fatties that it's harder to lose weight than gain it. This is absurd, I can ignore my hunger far easier than push my stomach to the brink. I've eaten to the point of near vomiting, and actually vomiting to gain weight. There is a massive physical limitation to forcing yourself to eat. You can't just eat a bunch of straight junk (there is a fair amount of leeway here however) or you'll get disgusting results like skinnyfat. The only thing that alleviated it for me was starting to eat very calorie dense foods and packing in extra calories in the form of olive oil, milk, etc. Also keep lifting, your body will slowly make you hungrier.
Fatties should die, its like arguing with fucking drug addicts.

It's not easier to gain weight you fat fuck you just want to believe it is as some sort of consolation

>get invited to eat out sometimes
>can never finish plate because my stomach is tiny as fuck
The thought of not even being able to finish my wife's cooking in the future despairs me

It's rough. You don't eat for a couple days out of laziness and depression and then your stomach shrinks. Ever notice that you wake up super hungry if you have dinner? I usually just eat at lunch.

People accidentally gain weight all the time, people rarely accidentally lose it

Society doesn't help fat fucks you idiot, literally all the food makes you fat, which is why there's so many fat asses to begin with.

>its like arguing with fucking drug addicts
No shit retard, food is a legitimate addiction, and its the hardest addiction to break because unlike heroin, cigarettes, caffeine, or coke, you need it to live. There is no way to manage a food addiction with normal techniques, because you can't cut it out of your life. Not only that, but often times you're surrounded by people who are also addicted.

You skinny fucking retards think you have problems, you're just whiny shits. Fuck off, eat big to get big. You have far less to deal with than fatties do.

>Eating food is an addiction

>But gaining weight is so much easier. You literally just have to force yourself to eat
Holy shit you are fucking stupid. Restraining yourself from doing something is much easier than forcing yourself doing something. The first only requires willpower, while it might not be enough for the latter (the appetite and not throwing up shit you've just ate in our case is essential)

The solution is rather easy for weight gain though. Here’s the big secret:
>drink your calories
Make shakes and smoothies, and sip on them. When your cup is empty, repeat. It’s much easier than forcing yourself to eat more.

The battle to lose weight and the battle to gain (healthy) weight are in different realms. Everyone’s got to fight their own fight. Your key to victory comes in a cup, not on a (smaller) plate.

>eating more is easier than eating disgusting shit and sweating your ass off running fat off
Your head definitley wont gain weight regardless.

Well said

I still think gaining weight as a skelly is harder that losing weight as a fatty buy yeah like someone else said none of us are about to fucking die from being skinny, we just look like shit

As someone who was 300 lbs, dropped down to 160, and bulked back up to 210, I have experience on both ends. There are easy ways of both gaining and losing. If you are a 300 lb sack of lard like I was all you have to do is eat slightly less and exercise in some form. It wasn't honestly that hard for me to lose the weight just took a bit of willpower. Gaining 50 lbs took about the same amount of effort I would say. Had to force myself to eat after feeling stuffed several times but it was totally manageable. I would say gaining and losing require roughly the same amount of effort, at least it did for me. I think gaining is a little easier but maybe that's just because I love food. My advice to the skellys is to stop being so picky and eat a lot of food you love. If you're lifting weights frequently enough most of it will turn to muscle anyway.

fpbp but gets completely ignored

Step 1: Look up the highest calorie shit you can find.
Step 2: Eat it.

Also eat fucking quickly. You trick your brain into thinking it isn't full when you actually are.

Try not breathing

Please

>Step 1: Look up the highest calorie shit you can find.
>Step 2: Eat it.
But that would be mayo and seed oil

Be the change you want to see in the world.

I did, dropped about ~10% of my bodyweight in a couple months because I was constantly on my feet running around for 8 hours a day at my new job. For some reason it didn't make me any hungrier so I just ate the same until I suddenly felt like shit and now I'm struggling to put it back on.