> height
> weight
> pl8s for lifts

6’2”
220lbs
1.5/3/4/5

o and if you don’t know

OHP / Bench / Squat / Deadlift

Fucking juicy man, Natty? Years lifting?

>Dyels welcome
Thank you
Pic is like a month old, 6'3" 145 -> 190 lbs

Guess I'll post this here since the other one is about ded

Really good build, shoulders wide as fuck. Work pecs to make them fuller and traps, also abs. Overall really good user, what do your legs look like?

Damn shame that you have terrible pec genes, those incersions will never get better

BEHOLD: The corelet approaches

6ft
178lbs

1,5/2/3/3,5

Mirin chest hard

>6'2, 187lbs
Just working at maintenance right now. Been trying to work my way up to weighted pull ups with a 25

Been cutting since New Years
6’0 189 13% bf (InBody scan so maybe not accurate idk)
I don’t fuckn max out anymore

5 ft 8 in
170lbs

(I believe in exact numbers)
OHP: 155lbs
Bench: 265lbs
Squat: 435lbs
Deadlift: 510lbs

I fucked up on the picture. Oh well.

December -> now.

>5'7.75"
>162lb (BLOAT)

Doing 6 day brosplit. Looks like I'm stalling a bit, but the numbers are going up still.

Fuckyes!
mirin delts
Wanna lay my head down on you chest. N-no homo.

Spot the difference in genes.

6'2 185

Dont care that much about strength.
Can diddly 3.5pl8s

I'm cool with it, man. As long as there isn't any homo.
It's not just genes. I've been training hard almost 6 years total. It's achievable for anyone.

He’s stronger than me in every other department but ironically we have the same bench

6'0
194 Ibs
Leaving humanity behind soon.

Lmao yeahhhhh I'm mostly legs I'm a powerlifter so it kinda comes with the sport.

What the actual fuck. I turned the picture so that it wouldn't be like last time. Now it's turned the other way. I'm bad at this.

Nice sensual mood lighting, now maybe you should take a pic where we can fucking see

You always post this same picture, sad. You are skinny af. Post a pic without shirt and without strange angles or filters to hide your body

Quit taking potshots at skinny brah and list your stats faggot

Alright you fucking faggot here.

>dyels welcome
>Everyone is jacked.
Guess I'll start us off then. Any tips for a dyel? Also do I have wide hips?.

brother can you post before?

no hips very narrow

you could probably look like cassady campbell

Everybody has to start somewhere, my friend. You can join us and one day even surpass us. You just gotta put in the work. -Pale bro with the chesticles

SON OF A BITCH WHAT THE FUCK EVEN IS THE RHYME OR REASON WITH THIS THING??

I only have this one m8. Others were sadly deleted but I was a skinny cunt.

Damn we got JUSTed.

Just use landscape mode you apes

No kidding. At least I'm not alone now. Lmao.
I will do my best to do so, user. Thanks for the tip.

you look a lot better before desuu. probably because of way lower body fat, better hair and no beard to hide the double chin

Oh boi I am laffin

I was peak aesthetics back when I was around 175 but I don't think I'll ever go back due to severe body dysmorphia.

Your stance this pick is off-putting because of the shrug. Be cool, look cool, relax.

6’3
1/2/3/3

I don't squat cause I have fucked up kneecaps
Mostly weighted pull ups, dips, deadlift and bench press. Also a lot of swimming and I am gonna renew my boxing sessions soon

shameless repost
5'10

he looks way better now, he looks like a young man instead of having the body of a teen

Been lifting for 4 months now. Cutting for Summer. First time in my life I will actually be attractive - can't wait
5'10
187lbs to 171lb
Almost at 0.9/1.6/2.7/3

I gained a bit of weight last year, but I am almost back to how I was in this photo (on the right side). I am going to continue bulking once I get down to 10% bf.

whats the name of that website for the display?

Can I have sex with you?

Wow man amazing progress. You need to cut a good 20 pounds and you’d look fuckin joocy.

>I was peak aesthetics

can you post before man?
symmetricstrength

GOALS

It me, Chestletius, King of the Skellys
6'2
163 lbs

great progress my dude
wanna trade?

wow wtf man its like your hips got narrower too o__o

How can i fix my proportions ? Should i stop training leg ?
I'm bigger and stronger than when i started but i feel like i have a weird body

5’9

Squat 4.5 pl8
Bench 3.5 pl8
Diddy 5 pl8
Ohp 1.5 x 5 pl8 (never max out on it)

Good shit, user!

More chest work. Chest flies and those sort of isolations. Make sure to give some love to those shoulders too. Your biceps and triceps seem to be developing fine. Don't stop doing legs. Just slow down on that a little and let everything else catch up.

yes, your bodyd is too narrow, focus more on arms, shoulders and your lats

>Fell for the legday meme

you need more chest and back desu

Thanks for your input guys. So more volume on my chest, shoulder and back and more isolations

I only do 3 sets of squats a week (with light weight). I can't begin to imagine what i would look like if i did ss squating three time a week

Fuark, natty?

This is my 3 year progress from Jan 15 to Jan 18
6'0 130lbs - 6'0 180lbs
i feel like i would have made much more gains if i had more knowledge when i first started didnt even start squating and deadlifting till 2nd year etc

dont remember my lifts back then but currently its
Squat 330
Deadlift 440
Bench 265

Depends

>Lying about your stats on Cambodian knitting forum
>wow

I'm starting to see my serratus, fuck yeah. Shit like this makes cutting bearable.

Natty?
Nice progress even if not natty
Do people reat you differently?

Damn dude what a bulk. Lifts still have a way to go for your size unless those are for reps, but that aesthetic change is really really impressive.

5'11
165lb on the road to 185

(Last time I maxed)
Bench 175x5
OHP 145
Squat 315
Dead 335
C+J 235
Snatch 175

have you ever been in a gym before?

How am I doing?

Are you even trying bro?

Nice physique bro. Abs are insane.

Artemus dolgin is that u

good morning friends

19 y/o, 6'2", ~240lbs

doing well work more on arms and chest, lose that babby fat and you'll look great

imagine being 19 and having the body of a 53 year old construction worker

i am a construction worker

About what am I lying exactly?

this made me laugh harder than it should have

skelly bros unite

>19yo / 5'11" / 160 lbs

I can tell you have very low T levels. Go get them checked out

5'7
133 lb

how do you figure?

>that body
>133lb
are you really 5'7''?

Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles o3o

probably by your titties m8

Well that's not a no :)

im obese

My legs are pretty bad to be honest, they're comically long compared to my torso and I usually only train them once a week to maintain cause I can't find a comfortable squat form

Thanks dudes!

6’2”
Kettlebell Snatches and Swimming

5'8"
138lbs

Recovering skeleton, have been lifting for 7 months now.
Just finished a small cut, going to start bulking again.

closer to 5'8?. why do you ask?

yeah im natty
i think my lats make me look alot bigger
than i actually am, they just keep growing!

Gosh

how much bf?

should I cut if I have a bit of belly fat? I've always been skinny but after bulking I wanna kill myself with this fat in my core.

bulkmanmode

when start cut?

Struggling lanklet here mirin hard. Thank you for your service.

Good shit my man

You need to cut my big donker bro

Eat and lift my man

Hard to gauge without pic and stats my dude

I'd guess around 16%