Find me a better cheat food

Find me a better cheat food

that, but making it at home and saving 60% on cost

Panda express but dam those fries are fire and I hate frys

panda isn't even that bad. I usually get brown rice, orange chicken, and brocolli beef. not bad macros for fast food, kinda high sodium though

this, sorry not sorry.

There is none.Only a faggot would turn down or downsize those 3 delicious gems.

I usually go for the spicy deluxe sandwich, but CFA is so fucking good. So you can't really go wrong there.

replace the fries with another sandwich and the coke with an iced tea, and this is my go-to lunch in between classes when i'm too busy to cook something

i'm even thinking about starting CCSEHH, i did the math and would be pretty good macros

euros know that a legit kebab is where it's at

the girls that work there are fucking cute too
once I ate a box of nuggets someone through in the trash lol

Second breakfast

Waffle fries are life. At no other point can you stuff the equivalent of 10 shoestring fries in your mouth without looking like a fatass. Nothing matches that surface area and that gluttony. You fuck off telling me to not get fucking waffle fries, nigger.

Moes you whore

whatever, tubby

I dip them in shitloads of chick fil a sauce.Ketchup is for normies.

I literally cannot

Anyone else go veggie just so that way they can have an excuse to not eat fast food? I'm too weak willed otherwise

i get a milkshake instead of the coke or dp

>high in sodium
>ever falling for the sodium meme
you piss it out, you just piss it out as long as your hydrated.

Costco pizza has 35-40g of protein.

And, it's pizza.

Speaking of food, is there a compromise between brown/whole wheat pasta and enriched flour pasta? One is tastes horrible in your mouth, the other is horrible for your body.

Is that a mother fucking shaurma?

Done

The chicken is brined in pickle juice thats why its so good.

Hey Texas

>Dave's Tripple

Spicey Chicken Deluxe with Pepper Jack IS a close second though.

711 apple fritter+Arnold Palmer+pack of 27s

hngng

2 mcdoubles and a mchicken is the pediatrician choice my freind

this

That's not cheat food unless your starving yourself or even worse,fasting.

it's like 1,499 calories. I eat this once a week, that or a fickle double quarter pounder

Frying it or something?Also I hate when people say one slice of pizza is a proper portion.Just wanted to say that.

Just eat this for dinner.

it's the rice I think that does the most damage even tho it tastes so good. I usually do lamb and chicken. lamb is my fave meat

>Picks the wurst thing on the menu

Bruh the tendida are God tiergood

>euro
>kebab
The memes make themselves

Can't find a picture but there is a local place called Roadhouse that makes a double cheeseburger with peanut butter and jelly and it is the best fucking thing I've ever eaten. Just thinking about it makes me want to undo the entire week's progress for one. Fuck me lads

buy one, cut it in four pieces. eat a piece.

No, I've never understood the moderation fags. It takes all the pleasure out of gorging yourself. Just fucking stick to your diet, then after a while treat yourself to a cheat meal where you can enjoy the entire fucking thing and not parcel it out to yourself. Then go back to dieting. Rinse and repeat. Also don't be a retard who sets aside an entire day for that shit, only one meal.

Chickfila sauce is literally unironically the GOAT condiment

Piss drunk delivery pizza. There is nothing that beats taking three piping hot slices of dominoes, stacking them up, and eating them in three bites while drunk, then waking up with a burned mouth and partial recollection.

The limited Mushroom swiss burger is amazing

Going to have to go with the whata on this one. Chick fil a is barely cheating. It's good, but not really "cheating"