No.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

STOP

Stop watching this garbage.

is this supposed to mean something?

>t. non weeb

>t.contrarian

Wtf is this meme?

High explosives and poisons do wonders for eliminating people, so probably.

This is when the greatest bro of all bros died

>High explosives
The weakest one was largely unfazed after being blown up by a grenade

Well, I wonder how he would fair in a room with walls filled with c4. Go big or go home.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

Delet

Is the rest of the show good? I stopped watching in the 3rd arc seemed like it was getting kind of stupid.

Of course with my Hamon overdrives

t. I'm Joseph Joestar

DELET

Nah post Battle Tendency is shite. Stands are gay as fuck and the 3rd JoJo is an unlikable cuck.

there's no way i could ever bullshit my way through a fight as hard as Joseph in his prime

f

SHIIIIIZZZAAAAAA!
youtube.com/watch?v=VsJeQWZqCpU

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

watch part 4, it's great. and read part 7, it's the best. all the others have good moments, but aren't as good as ,2 ,4, and 7.

skip everything till horse races

Diamond is unbreakable is the worst of the 4 animated ones IMO

in terms of art i agree, but it's still great.

I still enjoyed it but all the main characters are losers. Yoshikage is great, but man they also cucked joseph AND josuke.

>star platinums ZA WARUDO almost loses to a fucking rat

Jotaro*

my b

Not yet
Awaken my masters

plz delete

to be fair imagine a rat with a gun who melt everything it touches, now make it double. rat are sneaky bastard and they're way stronger than they look like

Ok but consider Jotaro can stop time

Ohhhhh ho ho ho fuuuuuck you

Why did the Jojo's get increasingly soy as the series went along? What were the Japs trying to tell us?

How do you go from this...

To this

>tfw someone spoiled what happened but then you still cry anyways

Pretty sure josuke is actually meant to be gay. But I agree, everyone in DIU is a massive faggot.

>the hard switch from Jotaro throwing badass one liners to Josuke getting upset his shoes get wet

Jonathan is the best Jojo tbqh famalam

he didn't deserve the amount of suffering he got.

DIIIIIOOOOO!!

I was positive the ending of Stardust crusaders was gonna be Jonathans body getting a stand to beat dio. I was shocked that didn't happen

You mother fucker

>implying patriotism and dinosaurs arent the most high-test alpha male thing ever

There's this anime called Jojo's blizzare adventure where most of the characters are really jacked. The jackedness hits the fan when these Aztec vampire gods get introduced. Their theme song embodies their jacked bodies

Official Soundtrack for this Thread

youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM

I saw like 4 episodes of that anime I though it was really bad kek. Should I try it again?

shouldve never given up in the first place.

Fine. How many episodes does it have now?

It's really good to watch with friends just to laugh and make fun of it. You'll ironically gradually like it more and more

I started watching with a friend. We dropped after 4 episodes because we thought it was shit. Maybe we had the wrong mindset going in.

Where the phucc you gonna get a room full of c4, user?

Is this the best song to get Veeky Forums to?

Propaganda is better. GERMAN SCIENCE IS THEEE GREATEEEST IN ZE WOOORRRLDDD

i cried

Erase them with my eraser

Watch the 1993 version of part 3

Well, I'm a chemist...

yeah it's good. weird wacky bullshit but the abilities and fights are cool. pretty good amount of enjoyable characters too.

don't listen to hamonfags

he couldn't stop time long enough to get to it and splatter it. SP would wreck anything in a close range fight but can't do shit with past-prime jotaro and a one hit kill ranged attack.

because stand fights don't require big muscle dudes. suppose it was araki's style naturally changing to what it is now and that a neutral body type allows for more varied appearances.

>what is characterization
josuke is a stupid teenager that likes his dumb expensive shoes

I understand that. And he's a huge bitch. So I don't like him.

it's primo meme material and past that, actually pretty cool for the weirder side of battle anime and manga

he's not a bitch though. nothing about him makes him a bitch besides his shoes

He looks like a bitch

>implying patriotism and dinosaurs arent the most high-test alpha male thing ever
this but unironically

Because Araki went on from making not-Kenshiro his MC.

Yes. Part 6 is the worst part, still decent.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

DER MENSCH MUSS BESSER WERDEN

shit, this could be some kind of Veeky Forums slogan

Everything sucked once stands were introduced. Hamon > stands

Kira was the GOAT of JoJo antagonists though.

Could you beat this guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=FPUIrnivDRE

>ywn be so jacked that dramatic japanese characters appear whenever you pose

holy fuck I'm in tears

Who would win?
youtu.be/KoPCtPGb58g

>not liking this incredibly niche tv show makes you contrarian

Get out of your incel bubble you dumbass

> all the others have good moments, but aren't as good as ,2 ,4, and 7

>JoJo
>Niche

Anime with ridiculously jacked characters

Part 2 brings in the Pillar Men who take it to a whole other level
Just ridiculous meme worthy shit, posing and dramatic flexing etc
Gets even more hilarious in scenes like this

youtube.com/watch?v=ULhuewfzw04

The guy posing is a pillar man who has control over every part of his body, which makes it even more hilarious when you realise that there is no wind at all (no other characters effected) and that he is making his hair wave dramatically himself, for effect, whilst he poses.

To Be Continued

youtu.be/XzpuVm5IzFI
AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

But Stardust Crusaders is the peak

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

>no hamon training
>tfw even if I could use it, I cant breathe worth a damn
>weigh almost 300 pounds and get winded walking up a couple flights of stairs
>tfw they would walk through me similar to how a person walks over an ant and doesn't even acknowledge it

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>He thinks hamon isn't real

stardust crusaders is so long and drawn-out, I would watch the first ten episodes of it and the last ten episodes of it because everything in between except for one or two guys is irrelevant
Whats in between is a bunch of villians that they show for one or two episodes and the villian before or the one that comes afterwards doesn't matter
so optimal way to watch star dust crusaders is first ten episodes, The hanged man, D'arby, Last ten episodes, thats it

YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DELET RIGHT FIUCKING NOW

Hol Horse is the best thing in SC.

when I reach my goal I could

Nah that middle part of stardust crusaders is just tedious, its like a saturday morning cartoon
>spiderman/batman/superman hanging around
>evil bad guy comes
>evil bad guy gets his ass kicked
>next episode
>same thing for like 30 more episodes

That's why Hol Horse is cool, he actually got work done (until Araki retconned it anyway), was a recurring character and was funny.

oh and I forgot to mention the evil bad guy is irrelevant for the rest of the show too