Me? yeah I came close a couple times. Touched one once but well that was. short lived...

Me? yeah I came close a couple times. Touched one once but well that was. short lived... back home in Alabama i heard about one that wanted me but I stayed in LA where the ones here look nicer.

>back of the knee

have fucked 43 girls and counting.

has been pretty good.

people in here would call me a dyel.

I've had sex with 6 women in the course of 2 years, the same year I lost virginity

Women want the dick, the dick is strong. After getting in shape a lot more girls want to dance with me and kiss me.

I just want a woman to love me for who I am.

Tbh buff guys usually don't attract very many girls. All the ripped guys at my gym have said they never had much luck hooking up in the past, but most of them are married now.

Fucked my first ex almost daily for 3 entire years. Second ex was a LDR (lol never do that stupid gay ass shit) only lasted 6 months but only fucked her 3 times and my latest ex (broke up 2 weeks ago) would fuck me about like every day at first then dwindled down to like once every week or so after 2.5 years.

Haven't fucked variety but definitely have had my fair share of sex and am about to go full fuckboy mode, already got tinder and been getting msgs just kinda worried about compromising my morals by fucking random sloots but we'll see. I kinda want to go on a trip to like cuba or dominican and fuck quality bitches cuz all the bitches here that want to fuck are just your typical white sluts. Rather get some fit big booty latinas you know.

>Dominican
>quality

Lol

>after years, girl hits you with sex is not that good at least half the time

how do you cope?

Slept with over 50 girls, but I could not care less about sex right now. Don't want to deal with the drama, obligations and gains goblinism. Haven't had sex since August and don't plan on hooking up anytime soon either.

women dont love you for who you are, they love you for what you are

>Don't want to deal with the drama, obligations and gains goblinism

probably consider professional services. No hidden costs, pay upfront, do what's agreed

Fucking degenerate, have some self respect.

I'm thinking about going to Ukraine for 2 months of intensive combat sambo training.. and hot cheap hookers.

>they never had much luck hooking up in the past, but most of them are married now.
jokes on you, thats what i want

>counting
jesus christ I have literally no idea how many, I probably stopped caring around the 5-10 range

I always thought it was a joke but pussy really does taste like coins. Kinda funny.

You either tasted really clean coins, or really dirty pussy

how long have you been gay?

>what is how to end up in a russian gulag or a shallow grave for 1000?

I had sex once. Terrible experience

i love seeing these threads.

Technically speaking, everyone you meet is a homo. (sapiens)

But no, even faggotry does not interest me.

Not worried about gulag. I speak some Russian and have a few friends in Kiev.

More worried about Ivan the Superslav having zero chill and injuring me so I can't train techniques as much as I want. These people do not have a reputation for being gentle.

Peter Pan.

I'm on #22 and only the last 3 have been since I started lifting

>Counting.

What a faggot

>probably stopped in the single digits

wow you must be pretty braindead.

I lost count somewhere around 70, but that's only because I had a girlfriend for three years and I forgot where I was prior.