Working out to attract women

I only want to get muscular so. Women will find me attractive, can you guys tell me what body parts I should focus on and help me come up with a routine?

Malena morgan?

Chest, delts arms.
Cut to get better facial aesthetics

Your wallet and bank account.

I sentence you to death by a thousand squats.

unironically traps

NEVER

I'm assuming other anons will cover the usual suspects, but chicks perv out on forearms and glutes.

This is all they care about. Fitcels will tell you otherwise, but it's true any time, any country, any woman. They might still whore around and cheat on you, but if you have money/ clout you can pull any chick.

Money> charisma>looks

either or combo of these

SS + GOMAD

This, and don't be fat

> lifting for thots

never gonna make it

Shoulders and back.

Yes

this

Arms, shoulders, ass, abs

Anything past ottermode is counterproductive in terms of getting women. Building charisma and a social circle will do you more good. Also, your face is more important than your body.

SS+GOMAD

No exceptions.

>Lifting strictly for mires
Never gonna make it.
You'll be out of the gym in 2 months tops.

>clout

you sound like a nigger

benis X-DDD

Girls want you to be 8 things: Hot, Cute, Smart, Rich, Moral, Kind, Funny, and Socially Dominant. Girls don't rate you in these categories, you either have the trait or you don't. What girls do rate you on is how many of these you have, usually 5 or above you are fine. "Hot" is just your ability to protect her, so literally just have muscle. That's all girls care about. If you really want to attract girls, you have to have most of the 6 of them that are personality based.

triceps, shoulders, chest, calves and glutes.

T. Cloutlet

Probably some underage LA fag. LA women are trash.

If you want to work out to attract a WOMAN, then you need to work out with the intent of bettering yourself for its own sake. If you lift because you want to get stronger and improve yourself regardless of anything and everything else happening in your life, then you will be living with qualities that quality women will find attractive.

curls. and if you want to really maximize your gains, curl in the squat rack

Bait?

SS + GOMAD made me a strong and little chubby lanklet

t. niglet