Anyone got anymore of these inspo collages?

Anyone got anymore of these inspo collages?

well, lifting is only one part of it right?

desu i doubt theres a lot of them would take too much effort

also

federico?

t. thot lover
have some standards

You don't need to lift to get laid, plenty of out of shape people get laid

what a stupid fucking pic

If you have so much willpower, then lifting probably isn't the thing you should spend your time on.

Go back to /a/, you unmotivated fuck

If your only motivation for lifting is to get laid, you are doing it wrong.

What is then?

What if I'm ashamed of muh dicc and lift to make up for it?

t.averagelet

>tfw you make it into a collage on a cantonese basket weaving forum

Neat, kinda feel like I can never post a pic again though.. feels like it would ruin the legacy

Am I the only one who thinks lifting for roasties is a brainlet activity? I lift because it makes me feel fucking huge and powerful and fucking alive, like the world is my fucking oyster and I'm about to snap it's shit. And for posing in front of the mirror all the time while making ape faces and screaming. Women are dumb, ugly, emotional and honestly really fucking annoying. They have so little dignity, I can't fucking tolerate it, they're lower than the weakest miscreants with their petty bullshit and hypocrisy.
>picrelated, typical whoring

I'm at the point where I want to dump my girlfriend because I feel like it's dragging me down. She even got to the point where she asked me why am I still training, because I'm already fit. Like, bitch, this is not how any of this works. I've been doing this long before I met you, and I ain't gonna stop just because you're an insecure cunt. Keep in mind that I don't even lift, I just do high volume bodyweight stuff and some cardio from time to time. Fuck. The more I write the angrier I get. Also going from pussy to pussy is another can of worms I don't even want to get close to.

>And for posing in front of the mirror all the time while making ape faces and screaming. >Women are dumb, ugly, emotional and honestly really fucking annoying. They have so little dignity, I can't fucking tolerate it, they're lower than the weakest miscreants with their petty bullshit and hypocrisy.

I don't see the problem. If you don't stand stark naked while flexing and shouting all the way to your neughbour about being fuckhuge, you're probably not gonna make it.

>implying I would ever have any sort of social media, tinder, or would casually text some girl

Acquiring aesthetics is all I know

This pic was made by a gigantic faggot, it's actually sickening thinking about how gay OP is and the guy that made this fucking poz little pic.

This pic makes me want to hurt somebody!

>Am I the only one who thinks lifting for roasties is a brainlet activity?
It is. Roasties should always be seen as a perk, and not real motivation. Real motivation needs to be something larger than yourself, something that serves a greater purpose, like the day of the rope :)

Dump her.

Which one are you?

thats all i got

Nice pic faggot, eating burger right now.

endure the hunger boys

i had abs like these when i quit lifting and did heroin for a year and a half

You can achieve every body on there by eating burgers and fries every day as long as you cut afterwards

>tfw lifting because i think it will make my wife respect me

am i just fooling myself lads

Y'all are all fuckin' virgins lol. That burger looks so much better than sex.

They resent you no matter what

This. She'll probably just cheat and then blame it on you spending all that time in the gym and not paying attention to her

literally nothing wrong with a burger

got you senpai

>lifting for women
>being straight

here's another to add to that

You picked one out of the myriad reasons. You threw out the stew due to a single uncooked bean. Kindly fuck off.

>plenty of out of shape people get laid

And aren't always getting the cuties like you see in the OP pic so what is your point? If you become attractive you will more likely get with more attractive women. Therefore an incentive to become fit. You fucking tard.

>not understanding that women test you to make sure you won't abandon your own goals for their stupid asses.

Have you considered learning how women work?

We need to make some new ones.

Lets get some updated thot pics and shredded dudes and start stitching them together.

This is degeneracy and not what lifting is about, fuck boi.

Kavadlo's always got a smile, can watch his shit when I'm in a bad mood and it'll cheer me up no homo

>That fucking picture

>lifting for thots

t. simple-carbs addict

Literally nothing wrong with Chestbrah or TGO.

But i'm not into skinny white girls user

Middle pic bottom row is alright. Kinda Adam Driver vibes. I bet girls think he's weird-looking but are still really into him.

This pic infuriates me. I fucking hate it when a femdom doujin randomly becomes a cheap switch scenario.

>LE IRONIC ANIMU DOKI DOKI VISUAL NOVEL XDDDDDDDDD
Off yourself, pleb

this

>Am I the only one who thinks lifting for roasties is a brainlet activity?
I lift for mainly aesthetics, although it's not for roasties, but rather it is a great boost of confidence to know you look good.
No shame in lifting for women though its completely natural to want to increase your chances with the opposite sex and pass on your genes. As long as you dont drool for a womans attention, thats pathetic.

i want this feel so badly

you evil brah :(

OPs photo is contradicting and gay. He's lifting to get laid but at the same time his photo shows insecure DYELs and cheating roasties who will end up doing the same to you. Lifting to get your dick wet is for betas. Never gonna make it bro. I lift for Hitler, Jesus, and to strangle niggers with my big meaty hands (in that particular order yes)

Oh no no no no

Tbh I only lift because it's a fun and productive activity. I just want to build a nice strong cabin out in the woods and live among the animals.

I can't contain my laughter.

>Muh real motivation

Motivation doesn't even need to be good, you just need to be doing shit. Have some discipline or shut the fuck up you chicken fajetti

given how fucked up my skin is the only person i can even hope to lift for is myself these days. and even then i'll probably never be happy

why the fuck is blaha on there?

>Luimarco
>No Nick

What kind of disgusting animal would find man-ass attractive?

This is the Apex of some high school fatass lifting for girls
T. Former high school fatass

>If you know what the farm is you know what that means

>goddamn
>fuck
>shit
>fucking
>stuffing your face
I can never take these images seriously. Those pejoratives are corny.

Same here. The wording makes them seem like they're written by weak people who don't actually use the advice they're spouting. I very, very rarely encounter strong-willed people who speak like that.

Upvote

Is this your inspiration, OP? Lifting for random thots? Pathetic. Only a virgin thinks casual sex with random whores is anything special. Re-think your life.

The dude below luimarco is good looking, he just needs a haircut that's not fucking terrible

my man

Gay.

>that pic
this is the one thing i hate about femdom doujins

you and me both, brother