What was your build before getting Veeky Forums?

What was your build before getting Veeky Forums?
>skeleton
>skinnyfat
>whale

Skinnyfat skeleton.

skelly to slightly less skelly

trapmode

This was pretty much me

I was born shredded

short whale

Auschwitz

u look good mate
keep it up

Skeleton, put on 14lb of mass in five months of lean bulk so looking better, shoulders are still pretty auschwitz but actually have a small chest now, thrown on a decent amount of milk to each day in the last fortnight so hopefully I can get some faster weight gains now

Chubbyfat

I'v always been Veeky Forums.

Parents who don't encourage/make their children do sports should be punished at least financially.

> lions on other side

fake

>tfw obese
>tfw lost most of the fat but still have stretchmarks and some loose skin
>tfw I will never be perfectly aesthetic

a bit below ottermode because I've always been athletic but never lifted weights

Everyone in my family has always been fit. My parents made me try everything from dancing and gymnastics to soccer, tennis and icehockey.

As far as i can remember i've always had a sixpack. Going to the gym was just the logical next step for me since my dad had a stacked homegym.

>10 months and get this
fucking end my life already Veeky Forums
pic name says it all ;_;

Second one is in a mirror, idiot.

Normal dude at 70 kg -> depressed af and became a skelly at 57 kg or so, now at 83 after 2 years of bulking.

>skelly mode
>around 130lbs

Been working out for 3 or so years but finally started eating properly & lifting smarter, so around 18 months of better diet & training = 180lbs body fat quite high but noticeably improved.

Skinnyfat but with no meat on the arms
I looked like garbage

skelly bros unite

are you actually me?

Did you fall for the SS meme?

Worked manual labor, but definitely skelly mode at a gross 140lb @ 5.7. Cringe thinking about taking my shirt off infront of grills back then thinking I was hotshit. Posted this pic in the /cbt/

One more month to bulk and get it in before the summer cut.

Looking good, emphasis on quads and shoulders for someone your size.

height ?

Whale, was 215 at like 5'5
Now I'm 150 at 5'6
>Sure showed them

this. fml

Great progress for 6 months. PPL?

big guy
now slightly smaller big guy

>Tfw can't outlift brown

skelly lord. Like 59kg at 183cm.

Worked out since before puberty, I've never been anything but ~90% of natty limit

>being this retarded